Democrats / Snowflakes Perpetrate Dump Truck Attack On GOP Chartered Train

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"A train carrying members of Congress to a Republican retreat in West Virginia has been involved in an accident, after apparently striking a dump truck and derailing.

The truck may have been stuck on the tracks. Some members were thrown from their seats during the collision, Fox News is told. "

Ok, before anyone goes crazy...

I AM ONLY KIDDING!

THIS IS A JOKE!

I am MOCKING the hyper-partisan atmosphere that has caused 'crazies' out there to immediately jump to Conspiracy Theories when / if they see a real-world event like this.

(This crash did happen, btw. Paul Ryan was onboard the train with other GOP politicians.)

Train carrying lawmakers to GOP retreat involved in accident

That was of course the first thought that passed through many people's minds.

If the GOP hadn't delayed in appointing a Special Counsel....if they hadn't delayed in indicting her...if they hadn't delayed in locking her up.....Hillary wouldn't have derailed that train.

If the GOP hadn't delayed in appointing a Special Counsel....if they hadn't delayed in indicting her...if they hadn't delayed in locking her up.....Hillary wouldn't have derailed that train.

Wonder if the truck driver(s) are ISIS followers or democrats. The truth will out. Yeah, for many our first thought these days is terrorism and our second is politics. Or maybe the truck just stalled out.

Wonder if the truck driver(s) are ISIS followers or democrats. The truth will out. Yeah, for many our first thought these days is terrorism and our second is politics. Or maybe the truck just stalled out.
Hillary was driving it....while riding in the back. Have it on authority.

Hillary was driving it....while riding in the back. Have it on authority.

LOL. No way, she woulda hired somebody, paid through a slush fund. Plausible denial.

Witnesses on the scene claim a Yeti was driving the truck. Not the ape-like creature but one of those vacuum insulated mugs.

Witnesses on the scene claim a Yeti was driving the truck. Not the ape-like creature but one of those vacuum insulated mugs.

So it WAS Hillary!

Update: I hear the truck driver died. Condolences to his family, and I'm sorry for making light of the situation.

Forum List

Back