FBI confirms existence of jihad training camps in rural America

None of these tards has ever bothered to make contact with Muslims or read the Quran.

All they have are lists given to them by their masters to copy and paste.

It is just as easy to find passages in the Christian bible of God telling them to mass murder infidels.
you are one bitter mother fucker, dude.

I have had rednecks in Alabama quote biblical passages to me to justify the enslavement of blacks.

Any religious text can be twisted and distorted by maniacs to justify their evil behaviors.

For example, a woman in her fifth marriage was made a big pseudocon hero for refusing to sign a marriage certificate for a gay couple, even though the bible clearly states that woman and her husbands are adulterers themselves.

These fuckwads aren't bible-compliant. They are using the Bible as an excuse for their bigotry and hatred.

Well, Jesus had a lot to say about people like that.

They have a lot of damn nerve pointing at the mote in their neighbor's eye!

The bigoted propagandists depend on the stupidity and ignorance of the parroting rubes. The fucking bigots on the forum know fuck-all about Islam except for the manufactured bullshit they greedily chow down that is fed to them by assholes on their Tard News Feed.
That is where you are wrong. You are the one who refuses to learn. It is all right in front of you in their own holy literature. Your willful ignorance will cost American lives.

Trumpdrones were born SUCKERS.

did you hear the one about illegal mexicans taking over texas ranches and killing the ranchers ?

same shit, different horse.

The bigoted propagandists depend on the stupidity and ignorance of the parroting rubes. The fucking bigots on the forum know fuck-all about Islam except for the manufactured bullshit they greedily chow down that is fed to them by assholes on their Tard News Feed.
That is where you are wrong. You are the one who refuses to learn. It is all right in front of you in their own holy literature. Your willful ignorance will cost American lives.
You've never read the Quran, bigot. You're just a parroting rube.

I have had rednecks in Alabama quote biblical passages to me to justify the enslavement of blacks.

Any religious text can be twisted and distorted by maniacs to justify their evil behaviors.

For example, a woman in her fifth marriage was made a big pseudocon hero for refusing to sign a marriage certificate for a gay couple, even though the bible clearly states that woman and her husbands are adulterers themselves.

These fuckwads aren't bible-compliant.

They are using the Bible as an excuse for their bigotry and hatred. Well, Jesus had a lot to say about people like that.

They have a lot of damn nerve pointing at the mote in their neighbor's eye!
The Koran endorses hatred and bigotry. How stupid are you?
Verse 7:176 compares unbelievers to "panting dogs" with regard to their idiocy and worthlessness.

Verse 7:179 says they are like "cattle" only worse.

Verse 9:28 says the unbelievers are unclean.

Verse 6:111 says they are ignorant.

Verse 23:55 says they are helpers of the devil.

Verse 5:60 even says that Allah transformed Jews of the past into apes and pigs. This is echoed by verses 7:166 and 2:65.

A hadith (Bukhari 54:524) says that Muhammad believed rats to be "mutated Jews" (also confirmed by Sahih Muslim 7135 and 7136).

If this is Islam:

]
al_shabab.jpg

Then this is Christianity:

Klan_Red_Riders_Jesus_Saves_photo_small.jpg

Oh yes I have. You have no idea of what anyone has read or not read, do not act like you do. It makes you look stupid.

Most of ISIS is made of punks, criminals, and thieves who were about as religious as Donald Trump before they were recruited for fun and profit.

Oh yes I have. You have no idea of what anyone has read or not read, do not act like you do. It makes you look stupid.
No, you haven't. If you had, you wouldn't be parroting such stupid shit like a good little rube.

No, you haven't. If you had, you wouldn't be saying such stupid shit.
That "stupid shit" is in the Koran.
Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah')

What does that say?

"Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.
Quran (8:67) - "It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land..."

Quran (8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight..."

And yet Trump does nothing
How do you know he is not? Jeff Sessions has referred to these camps many times...give them time they will be gone by 2020...
so we'll let them sit in our backyard for (2) years training to kill us?

if we have them here, i hope we deal with it sooner than that.

So do I...I wish government would do a lot of things sooner rather than later...

What exactly do you want the government to do?

These are American citizens exercising their 2nd Amendment rights and their property rights.

Kinda like these guys:

threepercenter2.jpg

What is wrong with those guys? Looks like a combat veteran hunting trip to me...out of touch much?

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah')

What does that say?
See?

You went to a propaganda site for a copy and paste list.

What a parroting rube! :lol:

What does that say?
See?

You went to a propaganda site for a copy and past list.

What a parroting rube! :lol:
The Koran is propaganda? That is pretty stupid. That is where those words come from.

Forum List

Back