FBI Agents Were Looking for Classified Records, Took Boxes of Documents From Trump Resort: Lawyer

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
So now we have a better idea of what this Biden farce is about.

Of course, they say Joe didn't know. Either way, that's damning for Joe.

The FBI agents who raided former President Donald Trump’s Florida resort were looking for certain records, according to a lawyer for Trump who was on the scene while agents were at the resort.

“They’re looking for presidential records, what they deemed to be presidential records, and anything that could potentially be classified,” Christina Bobb, the lawyer, told The Epoch Times on Aug. 9.

“We had been very cooperative with them before. And it’s unclear to me why they went to such drastic measures to do this. But they did. And as far as the probable cause goes, they wouldn’t give that to us,” she added.

In mid-January, the National Archives and Records Administration arranged for the transport from Mar-a-Lago to the National Archives 15 boxes that the archives said contained presidential records. Under the Presidential Records Act, the records should have been transferred in January 2021 as Trump left office, the institution said in a statement at the time. The administration did not return an inquiry on Tuesday.

Approximately two dozen FBI agents arrived around 9 a.m. on Monday morning and remained at Mar-a-Lago, which is in West Palm Beach, for about 10 hours.

Agents initially resisted showing Bobb the warrant but ultimately did. But the agents would not allow any representatives of the former president to oversee the search, Bobb said. The justification for the search also remains under seal. Trump’s legal team plans on asking the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida to unseal the search warrant affidavit, which would outline why authorities asked for the warrant.

“We don’t know what the probable cause is. I don’t think there is a good cause to do such a drastic thing. But they did,” Bobb said.

...​

Um they did this already on various impeachment hearings, then this Jan 6th hearing. Its like what Gertrude Stein said: There is no There THERE.
They might well plant "evidence" at this point. It's all about the politics and trying to destroy him. Failing that, they want to rabble rouse to the point where their street thugs can begin burn, loot, and murder after he announces he's running. We are headed for civil war.

The FBI agents who raided former President Donald Trump’s Florida resort were looking for certain records, according to a lawyer for Trump who was on the scene while agents were at the resort.​
“They’re looking for presidential records, what they deemed to be presidential records, and anything that could potentially be classified,” Christina Bobb, the lawyer, told The Epoch Times on Aug. 9.​
“We had been very cooperative with them before. And it’s unclear to me why they went to such drastic measures to do this. But they did. And as far as the probable cause goes, they wouldn’t give that to us,” she added.​
In mid-January, the National Archives and Records Administration arranged for the transport from Mar-a-Lago to the National Archives 15 boxes that the archives said contained presidential records. Under the Presidential Records Act, the records should have been transferred in January 2021 as Trump left office, the institution said in a statement at the time. The administration did not return an inquiry on Tuesday.​
Approximately two dozen FBI agents arrived around 9 a.m. on Monday morning and remained at Mar-a-Lago, which is in West Palm Beach, for about 10 hours.​
Agents initially resisted showing Bobb the warrant but ultimately did. But the agents would not allow any representatives of the former president to oversee the search, Bobb said. The justification for the search also remains under seal. Trump’s legal team plans on asking the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida to unseal the search warrant affidavit, which would outline why authorities asked for the warrant.​
“We don’t know what the probable cause is. I don’t think there is a good cause to do such a drastic thing. But they did,” Bobb said.
...​

All the little leftist Jewish swine have turned America into Nazi Germany

The FBI agents who raided former President Donald Trump’s Florida resort were looking for certain records, according to a lawyer for Trump who was on the scene while agents were at the resort.​
“They’re looking for presidential records, what they deemed to be presidential records, and anything that could potentially be classified,” Christina Bobb, the lawyer, told The Epoch Times on Aug. 9.​
“We had been very cooperative with them before. And it’s unclear to me why they went to such drastic measures to do this. But they did. And as far as the probable cause goes, they wouldn’t give that to us,” she added.​
In mid-January, the National Archives and Records Administration arranged for the transport from Mar-a-Lago to the National Archives 15 boxes that the archives said contained presidential records. Under the Presidential Records Act, the records should have been transferred in January 2021 as Trump left office, the institution said in a statement at the time. The administration did not return an inquiry on Tuesday.​
Approximately two dozen FBI agents arrived around 9 a.m. on Monday morning and remained at Mar-a-Lago, which is in West Palm Beach, for about 10 hours.​
Agents initially resisted showing Bobb the warrant but ultimately did. But the agents would not allow any representatives of the former president to oversee the search, Bobb said. The justification for the search also remains under seal. Trump’s legal team plans on asking the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida to unseal the search warrant affidavit, which would outline why authorities asked for the warrant.​
...​

Is Bobb a Trump lawyer?

wow. Shocking.

I did not know that about the magistrate who approved the warrant that they would not unseal for her. :eusa_think:

Interesting. I wonder if this is legit . . and true information?

". . . Christina Bobb, the lawyer, told The Epoch Times that documents agents showed to her during the raid listed U.S. Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart as the judge who signed off on the raid.

“It was Bruce Reinhart,” Bobb said.. . "

<snip>

Involvement With Epstein

Reinhart was a senior prosecutor in the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Florida during the prosecution of late sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. Shortly after a non-prosecution agreement was reached with Epstein, who pleaded guilty to a single state-level charge in exchange for not being prosecuted by federal officials, Reinhart “joined Epstein’s payroll,” according to documents entered by lawyers for women Epstein allegedly abused.

Reinhart, a criminal defense attorney at the time, represented “numerous Epstein employees and pilots” in civil cases filed against Epstein by alleged victims, including Epstein’s housekeeper Louella Ruboyo and pilot Larry Morrison.

“On information and belief, Reinhart’s representation of these individuals was paid, directly or indirectly, by Epstein,” one document says. “Such representations are in contravention of Justice Department regulations and Florida bar rules. Such representations also give, at least, the improper appearance that Reinhart may have attempted to curry with Epstein and then reap his reward through favorable employment.”

Reinhart responded with a motion for sanctions, saying the documents contained “unfounded factual and legal accusations.” He asked for leave to intervene in the case.

U.S. District Judge Kenneth Marra, a George W. Bush appointee, rejected the bid, ruling that Reinhart did not share a common question of law with the legal action in question.

Reinhart was sworn in as a magistrate judge in 2018. Magistrate judges are chosen by other judges."

Is Bobb a Trump lawyer?
Yeah, if we can figure that out? She probably doesn't even have a legitimate law degree. Anyone associated with Trump, should not be normalized, they don't even need to be listened to.

IN fact, they should be banned from all social media, and probably just thrown directly into prison to save the taxpayers the money and time of professionals.

The only way to turn this around is getting DEMs totally out of power in 2024. Then we need some GdD*m leadership from the GOP beginning with the President, whoever it is, to make it a top priority to clean house.
I agree with you 100%! The problem is that we have two(2) America's @ current: a statist left democracy(mob rule) g'ment & a constitutionally based republic g'ment. The "Jack in the Box" are the RINO's which are well placed to make sure mob rule democracy wins out over our constitutionally based republic part of the g'ment. As a back up in case the RINO's get voted out of office is the "rope a dope" justice Dept. which appears to favor the statist left demo mobsters as a rule. All great nations/empires have a shelf life, & our constitutionally based America just may have hit the end of her shelf life, pray NOT!

I agree with you 100%! The problem is that we have two(2) America's @ current: a statist left democracy(mob rule) g'ment & a constitutionally based republic g'ment. The "Jack in the Box" are the RINO's which are well placed to make sure mob rule democracy wins out over our constitutionally based republic part of the g'ment. As a back up in case the RINO's get voted out of office is the "rope a dope" justice Dept. which appears to favor the statist left demo mobsters as a rule. All great nations/empires have a shelf life, & our constitutionally based America just may have hit the end of her shelf life, pray NOT!
The Democrats went completely off the rails in 2016 and they are taking the country with them. They have got to go, it's not about this team or that team "winning". It's about losing our country at this point. Every great country in history has fallen, we are not immune.

...​

All they want to do is try and disqualify him from running
To many "evil right wingers" getting involved with the voting process is going to make cheating much harder
Theyre evil bigots ! all they want to do is ensure that elections are on the level . How dare they !...... thats just not how democracy is Fortified ....

The low iq lefties were already proclaiming even discussing civil war is a call to violence ...I'm sure some here on usmb have already reeeeeeeeeed it

People are angry
Normies grumbling .....massive amounts of red pills taken

I'm sure whatever they come up with it'll be as retarded as the Mueller report ....or the pricey impeachment pens

They might well plant "evidence" at this point.
I KNEW someone would go there.
If they find stolen records, you will c claim it was planted.

Well Done, stay ahead of the game.
For fuck’s sake. Why do you insist on being an anti-Semite? If you can’t do better, then maybe just shut the fuck up altogether.

You have no concept of how ignorant you come across.
He's ONE of Your's.
Sadly, He is truly one of yours.
Do you see that you and Quasar are on the same level.

Em----Barr---ASSSS------ing.

I KNEW someone would go there.
If they find stolen records, you will c claim it was planted.

Well Done, stay ahead of the game.

He's ONE of Your's.
Sadly, He is truly one of yours.
Do you see that you and Quasar are on the same level.

Em----Barr---ASSSS------ing.
No you lying troll. He is one of yours. A bigot.

He is certainly on your level of argumentation.

He loves trump.
Calls him T.

Have you been paying attention? LOOLLOOLL
He is a moron — like you and a bigot like most Democraps. And you toss Brandon’s salad. I don’t know that he lies as much as you do, though.

But I do know you can’t stay on topic. You pussy. This search warrant thing is just not panning out for you — clearly. 👍

Forum List

Back