FBI agents endorse ex-Rep. Mike Rogers for director

I voted Kasich but I would not vote for pieces of crap, if you have low enough standards I guess nuts like you will vote for anything. Congrats, you voted for shit and you got shit.

No, voted for a decent woman who would have done a fine job.

You wasted your vote on a third party loser because you couldn't get over your misogyny.

Is that why I didn't vote for McCain or Obama? Lol!

I have voted for many women in the past, so you consider sex as part of the criteria for being elected, I don't care what sex the candidate is so go play your silly childish game somewhere else.

My wife voted for Trump, she must be a misogynistic. Lol!

Whatever, guy... you have no credibility.

You fucked this up. Own it.

So was I misogynistic when I didn't vote for McCain or Obama? I used the same logic then as I did last election, you are just a poor loser who can't accept you ran a 1% against a 1% and lost. For the next four years you can ponder your failure. Me, I will continue to look for the best candidate regardless of party.

I don't expect you to learn which is why it will continue to happen.

and Trump never had a chance to actually win the election

He didn't win the election. He lost by 3 million votes.

the melt in '20 will be even more satisfying than what we're seeing now, if that's even possible...

By 2020, Trump will be as popular as the Ebola Virus, assuming he doesn't get impeached before then.

His approval is at 35% now, not even four months in. And that's without a war or a recession making him more unpopular.

Yeah, and if the Democrats would have run a halfway candidate in 2016 we wouldn't be having this discussion. The GOP screwed up 2016, and the Democrats screwed up worse than the GOP. Amazing how freaking stupid both parties were.

The GOP screwed up in 2016??????

They won! The only thing screwed up here is your thinking, or lack thereof!

the melt in '20 will be even more satisfying than what we're seeing now, if that's even possible...

By 2020, Trump will be as popular as the Ebola Virus, assuming he doesn't get impeached before then.

His approval is at 35% now, not even four months in. And that's without a war or a recession making him more unpopular.

Yeah, and if the Democrats would have run a halfway candidate in 2016 we wouldn't be having this discussion. The GOP screwed up 2016, and the Democrats screwed up worse than the GOP. Amazing how freaking stupid both parties were.

The Republican Party is going to have a tough go with Trump as President.

The Republican Party is going to have a tough go with Trump as President.

So? It was impossible during the Ohbummer administration. Any improvement is welcome.

So was I misogynistic when I didn't vote for McCain or Obama? I used the same logic then as I did last election, you are just a poor loser who can't accept you ran a 1% against a 1% and lost. For the next four years you can ponder your failure. Me, I will continue to look for the best candidate regardless of party.

Okay, guy, there's a difference between choosing between Obama and McCain (both of whom are fine men and would have made good presidents) and choosing between Mrs. Clinton and a Nazi Orange Shitgibbon.

The point is, you let the Orange Shitgibbon win, and now you are trying to put off your lack of integrity on others.

Slum vote. You want to be taxed to death, be my guest.

Okay, guy, there's a difference between choosing between Obama and McCain (both of whom are fine men and would have made good presidents) and choosing between Mrs. Clinton and a Nazi Orange Shitgibbon.

The point is, you let the Orange Shitgibbon win, and now you are trying to put off your lack of integrity on others.

I didn't let anyone win, it your mind I did, however those that live in real world, it didn't make a difference. Hillary won my state by a huge margin, so keep blaming others for your stupidity, I'm good with that.

Again, how is my voting third party in 2008 not misogyny and in 2016 it is? You still haven't explained that. And no, McCain was a sellout to the American people, I'd never vote for him as President. Obama was not a good choice either. Same in 2016, Clinton is a 1% and has no interest in anyone making less than a few million a year. She lies, she is deceitful and so is Trump. So to me both party's let us down in 2016, let's hope they learn.

Forum List

Back