Favorite Star Trek Aliens

The Horta. A peaceful, intelligent creature just minding its own business, but almost unstoppable in defending its young.

Horta is good ... tastes like chicken.

4c80dad437046efcd4a7e1543ffebd13.jpg

Last edited:
The Scawiest was the one that became FLOTUS!

michelle-salt-monster-1.jpg

I'm in the process of watching the entire Star Trek Enterprise series. Really neat to see the original contacts with so many different species. Can't remember the episode title but one of my favorite aliens were the shapeshifters on the rogue planet being hunted by a species from another place. Appeared to Archer as a woman of his dreams. The final moments showed them as they really were.

Of all the Star Treks, I'm enjoying Enterprise a lot.

I'm in the process of watching the entire Star Trek Enterprise series. Really neat to see the original contacts with so many different species. Can't remember the episode title but one of my favorite aliens were the shapeshifters on the rogue planet being hunted by a species from another place. Appeared to Archer as a woman of his dreams. The final moments showed them as they really were.

Of all the Star Treks, I'm enjoying Enterprise a lot.

Enterprise was underappreciated on many levels and by most people.

Enterprise was underappreciated on many levels and by most people.

Good first season. Good second season. Third season, stupid 9-11 story arc. Fourth season ... franchise killer.

01-46CaptainArcher.jpg

Gorn --badass
latest

This one was always a wth, Kirk could outrun him walking. Kirk could be on another continent before the Gorn could get his shoes on in the morning. And the derps that put the two of them here thought this a fair fight?

Some of these strories have holes in them so big you could drive a D Class Star Ship through them.

For the alien I would have to pick The Dowd. He killed billions with a thought. "There is no punishment for your crime in our lexicon" (or whatever the f Picard said, it was true)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back