Favorite Star Trek Aliens

The Gorn. I think he was in just one episode. Here is my boy Capt Kirk kicking some Gorn ass. View attachment 179988

That's one of those Kirk classic, crazy, iconic moments that can't quite be duplicated.

Speaking of classic, crazy, iconic moments...

iu

WTF?

That had to have been a hidden sexual phallic symbol in that episode. I mean, look at all the penile detail in it. It's one of those dirty jokes that the original Star Trek got away with because it handled it so subtly.

And if you disagree with me ... you're a HERBERT!

hfbtsr79t0vbw1yikcve.jpg

Yep, I got that joke, I watched the original series enough.

Equicon 1972 ... First large-scale 'Star Trek' Convention on the West Coast. The Fire Marshall shut down the main hall for overcrowding and the crowd started screaming 'Herbert! Herbert!' ... he was not happy.

hfbtsr79t0vbw1yikcve.jpg

...or your name is Mudd...

View attachment 179991

Heheh, the I, Mudd episode was the funniest ep. in the series, when they were putting on such a crazy, nutcase, irrational act to carry on Kirk's legacy: convincing all-powerful computers to commit suicide. Like Landru, Nomad, M5, Korby's androids, Mudd's androids, etc.

hfbtsr79t0vbw1yikcve.jpg

...or your name is Mudd...

View attachment 179991

Heheh, the I, Mudd episode was the funniest ep. in the series, when they were putting on such a crazy, nutcase, irrational act to carry on Kirk's legacy: convincing all-powerful computers to commit suicide. Like Landru, Nomad, M5, Korby's androids, Mudd's androids, etc.

Kirk's sex robot was the first android to successfully sue for a restraining order.

dsc-costumevid-robot-head.jpg

I'd contribute to the thread, but everyone seems interested in the original series which I never watched. Like Donnie in The Big Labowski I'm out of my element.

The Horta. A peaceful, intelligent creature just minding its own business, but almost unstoppable in defending its young.

Then, of course, there's "Q."

Star trek is a Science and Technology??? Heh..
Therefore, it is not surprising that Americans believe that before our era - it is before the discovery of America.
:iyfyus.jpg:

Forum List

Back