Favorite Star Trek Aliens

WillMunny

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
Mine are a 3-way tie between Vulcans, Klingons and Cardassians. In very different ways. It's like comparing apples, oranges and starfruit..........you know, I always thought "starfruit" was a funny term; it's like, which one is it, a star (fusing hydrogen in the center of a solar system) or a fruit? Delicious as starfruit is, I say tell it to make up its fucking mind and come back when it does!

What's the story about the Cardassians? I only ever saw them in DS9, and I didn't watch it that much.

What's the story about the Cardassians? I only ever saw them in DS9, and I didn't watch it that much.

Star Trek DS9 had constantly re-appearing Cardassian characters played by such extravagant, scenery-chewing actors (esp.

I watched a lot of DS9 and the various recurring Cardassian aliens were always a lot of wild fun. They were always played by extravagant, scenery-chewing actors (esp Gul Dukat and Garak), the Cardassians were never boring for a second. They were over-the-top in a really fun manner.

iu

6a00d83542d51e69e20134855b7e62970c-pi

Forum List

Back