Favorite Movie Scene?????????

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
I have many but ......

One would be at the end of Blade Runner when Roy is dying and he lets go of the Dove he is holding and says "Time to die"

Another would be in the movie Year of Living Dangeroulsy, when Mel and Sigourney have that very intense kissing scene in the rain........

Comrade said:
Titanic... at the bow of the ship with the music reaching the crescendo!

Ahhh! you took my movie! Different scene tho...

When Rose was riding down on the lifeboat and Jack was standing on the bow of the ship and they were watching each other and then all of a sudden she jumped off the lifeboat back onto Titanic.

:cry:

The most eerie scene was when I realized Bruce Willis was dead in "The Sixth Sense". Still gives me goosebumps.

Ace Ventura: Pet Detective.

When Ace realizes that Lt. Einhorn (played by sean young) is actually the dolphins ex-kicker, Ray Finkle.

"Einhorn is a man!!" and begin the re-enactment of the crying game shower scene. :laugh:

DKSuddeth said:
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective.

When Ace realizes that Lt. Einhorn (played by sean young) is actually the dolphins ex-kicker, Ray Finkle.

"Einhorn is a man!!" and begin the re-enactment of the crying game shower scene. :laugh:

Now that was funny.

My fav is when Luke and Vader fight in Empire Strikes back and Vader says that he is his father. Classic.

I think my favorite scene is the one in Gone with the Wind when Rhett Butler emits those immoral words...

frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

that has got to be the best parting line on earth!

There's quite a few for me, too. These come to mind:

*Ghost-- the 'clay' scene
*Body Heat-- When Hurt kicks open the door (really the whole movie)
*What about Bob?--When he gets the kid to dive

Zhukov said:
The Charge of the Rohirrim at Pelennor.

The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

When Jacob ascends into heaven, his son leading him by the hand.

Jacob's Ladder

Are you referring to Jacobs ladder starring Tim Robbins?

The Great Escape: Steve McQueen running from the Nazis on the stolen motorcycle. I swear, one of these days I'll be watching it and he's gonna make it over that fence.

Jimmyeatworld said:
The Great Escape: Steve McQueen running from the Nazis on the stolen motorcycle. I swear, one of these days I'll be watching it and he's gonna make it over that fence.
I so know how you feel! I could watch that movie yearly and it would never get old.

MrMarbles said:
Usual Suspects

The last secne, when Verbal Kint was walking away, and the montage was showing you that he was Kizer Sosay.

Good one! Certainly one of the greatest endings in movie history.

Moi said:
I so know how you feel! I could watch that movie yearly and it would never get old.

Oh shoot. I have it on DVD. I don't think I could go a full year without watching it. Great theme music too.

Band of Brothers, the whole 10. Favorite scene? When Lt. Spiers runs to relieve Lt. Dike, then runs through all the Germans to link with Fox Company (I think it was Fox, anyway?) I love the way he runs, he was the best character.

Forum List

Back