Favorite Cannabis Strain

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I'm relatively new to the Brave New Weed space. In fact, last week was the first time I've ever bought for my own account. I picked up 11g of Gelato for making butter to bake a batch of "Moonshot Brownies" Love it! I have a little more than half left over too. I might use some in my Sherlock Holmes Meersham pipe, or buy a hookah. Wait, my son left a hookah at the house! I have to find it! OMG!

Mrs. Crusader picked up Key Lime Pie and said it's OK. I cannot smoke it so I have to take her word.

I'm relatively new to the Brave New Weed space. In fact, last week was the first time I've ever bought for my own account. I picked up 11g of Gelato for making butter to bake a batch of "Moonshot Brownies" Love it! I have a little more than half left over too. I might use some in my Sherlock Holmes Meersham pipe, or buy a hookah. Wait, my son left a hookah at the house! I have to find it! OMG!

Mrs. Crusader picked up Key Lime Pie and said it's OK. I cannot smoke it so I have to take her word.

The best way to enjoy your brownies is to put them in a microwave for 20 seconds before consuming them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The best way to enjoy your brownies is to put them in a microwave for 20 seconds before consuming them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh? No microwave in the house.

Great, make a bunch of brownies to poison your kids. Doesn't chocolate give you enough rush?
My kids are older than you
I doubt that but I guess that pot flavored brownies might taste like alfalfa. Aren't chocolate brownies good enough? Why do you need to get high off a freaking desert? Why not cut out the middle man and eat the stuff raw until your brains run out of your ears and stop preaching about drug use?

Great, make a bunch of brownies to poison your kids. Doesn't chocolate give you enough rush?
My kids are older than you
I doubt that but I guess that pot flavored brownies might taste like alfalfa. Why not cut out the middle man and eat the stuff raw until your brains run out of your ears and stop preaching about drug use?

If you think that cannabis brownies taste like alfalfa, then it's readily obvious to even the most casual observer that you have never tried edibles of any kind.

If you have a Meerscham pipe, DO NOT smoke marijuana through it. Meerscham is a porous stone, and if you smoke marijuana in it, eventually the pipe will smell like pot and stink up your house.

Hookahs are okay, but they tend to let too much smoke into the room.

Best pipe for smoking with? Spend around 40 bucks and get yourself a brass Proto Pipe. Not only does it come with a storage area for keeping extra smoke, but the top of the pipe has a lid so that you can close it when you have taken a puff. Not only does it put out the fire and conserve your smoke, it also keeps the smoke from getting into the air of your room.

I came across some Gelato a few months back, and that was some excellent smoke. Favorites right now? Jesus OG, Gorilla Glue and most Sativas. I like the body rush and the energy that Sativas give me. Whenever I need to be motivated to mow the lawn, a couple of rips on a good Sativa sets me in the mood.

Y'all pot heads need to bake brownies that taste like alfalfa and inhale some drug that motivates you to mow the lawn? Cheech and Chong were geniuses compared to you sad sacks

How well do y'all pot heads drive under the influence? Chances are you still have all your fingers and toes after mowing the lawn while high but how long can it last? Do you invite the kiddies down the street for funny pot laced brownies? You guys are sick.

I'm partial to that purple-haired indica weed myself, although it's extremely rare I've ever had it. Usually I just have a big bag of leaf-trimmings to smoke.

How well do y'all pot heads drive under the influence? Chances are you still have all your fingers and toes after mowing the lawn while high but how long can it last? Do you invite the kiddies down the street for funny pot laced brownies? You guys are sick.

The giant difference between driving stoned and driving drunk is that pot makes a person more shy and self-conscious, so they drive slowly like a little old lady. So a stoned car accident is unlikely to cause serious harm. Whereas alcohol releases a person's self-restraint and makes them aggressively drive like a bat out of hell. That's why drunk driving car crashes usually have a body count and stoned crashes do not.

My guys have been getting the dank vape tanks which are legal in some states
Talk about weaponized weed yikes

theyre strong ....AHHHHN how

im working on a jack herer tank ....whatever the F that is

Goddammit!!!
I made a couple posts here and they are gone. Four days missing.

Happen to anyone else?
Or did I just score some good Shit?

I am not real happy with the pot being sold in the dispensaries here in Hawaii... Just one strain I will even buy for myself... Da Glue Sticky Indica... When I throw a bud against the wall I want it to stick, just like my BVD's... Rest of the silly ass names they have is just so much fluff... My smoking buddy (ex-wife likes the fluffy stuff) and that is what makes the world go around...

Oh and whitehall go drown yourself in a bottle of bourbon...

Forum List

Back