How many actually watched the George Stephanopoulos and the Trump interview?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

This was such an incredible interview. It touched on everything. And Trump told George exactly how he felt about everything they discussed.

But I haven’t really seen much discussion here on the USMB about the interview.

Why is that?

You have to admit this was one fantastic interview.

• Banned
You can’t say that there was a lot of spin here when some of the subjects Donald Trump brought up himself. And talked expensively. He said exactly what he meant. There’s no editing.

Didn't get a chance to see it so thanks for the link. I'll be checking it out.

I usually avoid them

I feel like I need a shower afterwards

I'd rather watch concrete set than anything on MSLSD or whatever agitprop channel GS is on.

I'd rather watch concrete set than anything on MSLSD or whatever agitprop channel GS is on.

And obviously you don't care what Trump said, as long as he was insulting someone.

Pretty much...

All I wanted him to do was beat hitlery.

Everything since then has been delightful though. You ***** ** **** have marginalized yourselves sufficiently for me not to need to care.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks! Like Trump more than ever now! Will have to vote for him twice now and get my cousins Rafael and Enzo to come up from Mexico through the wide open border and vote for him SIX times!

Trump in 2020: an HONEST (and white, christian) man in the White House.

And obviously you don't care what Trump said, as long as he was insulting someone.

Pretty much...

All I wanted him to do was beat hitlery.

Everything since then has been delightful though. You pieces of shit have marginalized yourselves sufficiently for me not to need to care.

That is all I wanted Trump to do also, beat Hillary, yet he decided to put his superego on display afterwards to the embarrassment of the population. I do like having a whore as First Lady, really opens the door for future prostitutes..

Thanks! Like Trump more than ever now! Will have to vote for him twice now and get my cousins Rafael and Enzo to come up from Mexico through the wide open border and vote for him SIX times!

Using honest and Christian in the same sentence is blasphemy.

I watched it. Why Trump wasted his time with it is anybody's guess.

True Democrat minds are pathologically unchangeable. Their opposition is auto-reponsive.

True Democrat minds are pathologically unchangeable. Their opposition is auto-reponsive.
liars like trump need a big forum

Do you think Trump is a role model for right wing Christian children?

What I can't understand is, why even talk to democrats like George? All he will do is try and catch Trump in a misspoken word. Fecal matter like George don't deserve to talk to a GOP President.

As a rule, I'm not even sure why Leftists and conservatives even talk to each other. I mean, one side wants government to control everything and the other does not. What is there to talk about exactly?

What I can't understand is, why even talk to democrats like George? All he will do is try and catch Trump in a misspoken word. Fecal matter like George don't deserve to talk to a GOP President.

As a rule, I'm not even sure why Leftists and conservatives even talk to each other. I mean, one side wants government to control everything and the other does not. What is there to talk about exactly?

And what has not already been talked about ad infinitum?

I watched about 10 minutes of it, I was laughing the whole time. Trump's a very funny guy.

So Trump said again and again that article 2 of the constitution lets him do whatever he wants.

Does anyone know what constitution he is talking about?

Donald Trump insists the Constitution's Article II "allows me to do whatever I want"

"Look, Article II [of the Constitution], I would be allowed to fire Robert Mueller," he asserted. "Assuming I did all the things... Number one, I didn't. He wasn't fired ... But more importantly, Article II allows me to do whatever I want. Article II would have allowed me to fire him," Trump claimed.

Article II of the Constitution outlines the powers given to the president of the United States. The duties outlined in the article include making treaties in conjunction with the Senate, commanding the U.S. military and delivering the annual State of the Union address.

The 2nd Article of the U.S. Constitution
———-

So I couldn’t find the part in article two where it says the president has the power to do whatever he wants.

That sounds more like something a dictator would say. Don’t you think?

New Topics

Forum List

Back