Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Paul

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • George

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Ringo

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Check out "Good Ol Feada" on Netflix sometimes.

A documentary about the Beatles Fan Club president. Was with them before Ringo.

She may well be my favorite Beatle.

George.

HIs death prevented a reunion tour

Umm... Lennon was already dead two decades by then. Harrison even wrote (rewrote) a song about him at the time.

The time I heard that story was the first time I heard McCartney was a very talented drummer. I wish I could remember who said that. I think it was the comedian Jim Jefferies who said the story once, but I can't remember who he was talking about. It was obviously someone influential, or they never would have asked the question.

Sounds more like a poke at Ringo than a comment on PM's drumming, because frankly PM makes Ringo sound like Ginger Baker.

Sounds more like a poke at Ringo than a comment on PM's drumming, because frankly PM makes Ringo sound like Ginger Baker.
Did you just say Ringo and Ginger Baker in the same breath?

You're talking about drums, right? Not star power?

Because if you talking about drummers, it is downright sacrilegious to mention Baker in any other company except Moon, Bonham, Bruford, Apiece, Palmer, Paice, White and that kid on the first Santana album who played on Soul Sacrifice.

Because if you talking about drummers, it is downright sacrilegious to mention Baker in any other company except Moon, Bonham, Bruford, Apiece, Palmer, Paice, White and that kid on the first Santana album who played on Soul Sacrifice.

Did you just say Ginger Baker and John Bohham/Carmen Appice in the same sentence? :rofl:

It was an analogy. The point is not how competent Ringo is but how bad McCartney is. I needed a superlative for the analogy, and nobody's more superlative than Ginger Baker.

Ginger Baker is unparalleled. He doesn't compare with any of the above possibly excepting Bruford.

He walked by me up close once at a show. Not sure I've ever seen anybody that thin, before or since.

Did you just say Ginger Baker and John Bohham/Carmen Appice in the same sentence? :rofl:

It was an analogy. The point is not how competent Ringo is but how bad McCartney is. I needed a superlative for the analogy, and nobody's more superlative than Ginger Baker.

Ginger Baker is unparalleled. He doesn't compare with any of the above possibly excepting Bruford.

He walked by me up close once at a show. Not sure I've ever seen anybody that thin, before or since.
Ginger Baker is not only the greatest drummer ever, he also holds the award for being the Ugliest Man on Earth.

BTW, Paul was the only virtuoso of the Beatles, with the bass guitar.

Ginger Baker is not only the greatest drummer ever, he also holds the award for being the Ugliest Man on Earth.

Not if you've ever seen Lyle Lovett up close.

What about Neil Peart?

John is masterful...

except for Give Peace a Chance.. they can flush that song down the toilet.... Yoko must have written that.....

Who's the best..

John
Paul
George or
Ringo

Favorite Song?

This is my fave. :) "Uh, you gotta bug on ya mate."

attachment.php

This is the only time I ever felt sorry for John Lennon musically.

At about 2:35 into the song, he try's to get through the first guitar solo. Then, he has the unfortunate experience at 3:00 into the song, of having Eric Clapton come in right behind him with the second solo and it ain't pretty............for John.

Forum List

Back