Fauxcahontas whines about being called Pocahontas

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Warren accuses Trump of 'disrespect' to Native Americans for 'Pocahontas' nickname

Speaking of Trump, the potential 2020 Democratic presidential candidate said: “Now we have a president who can’t make it through a ceremony honoring Native American war heroes without reducing Native history, Native culture, Native people to be the butt of a joke. The joke, I suppose, is supposed to be on me.”

No Liz, YOU are the joke.

If there is any disrespect anywhere, it's you pretending to be a poor oppressed native from the reservation struggling to make it in the white man's world. You're an example of why I encourage liberals to have abortions.

images

Warren accuses Trump of 'disrespect' to Native Americans for 'Pocahontas' nickname

Speaking of Trump, the potential 2020 Democratic presidential candidate said: “Now we have a president who can’t make it through a ceremony honoring Native American war heroes without reducing Native history, Native culture, Native people to be the butt of a joke. The joke, I suppose, is supposed to be on me.”

No Liz, YOU are the joke.

If there is any disrespect anywhere, it's you pretending to be a poor oppressed native from the reservation struggling to make it in the white man's world.

Link?

One DNA test would put it all to rest. I wonder why she won't take one?

She doesn't NEED to "take a DNA test" --- not that there is such a thing as you think there is ---- just because some wacko on a message board ups and decides to post "she lied" with no evidence whatsoever.

Just as I don't need to take a fucking fingerprint test just because you got bored and decided to accuse me of robbing the bank.

Obviously she's trying to deflect from her own ridiculous Identity Politics bullshit and turn it on Trump, which is virtually always an indication that you know you've been exposed.

I don't believe she engages in "identity politics". That was Scott Brown. And now it's a gaggle of messageboard posters who can't prove their point, get called on it, and then keep going on with it. And that's what Rump's quoting, because he's an idiot.

Obviously she's trying to deflect from her own ridiculous Identity Politics bullshit and turn it on Trump, which is virtually always an indication that you know you've been exposed.
I don't believe she engages in "identity politics". That was Scott Brown. And now it's a gaggle of messageboard posters who can't prove their point, get called on it, and then keep going on with it. And that's what Rump's quoting, because he's an idiot.
Exactly the kind of deflection I just described.

This place is a HOOT.

:laugh:

This place is a HOOT.

Okay then see if you can prove me wrong.

You KNOW why she wont. Or perhaps she has and the results disappointed her :)

Not like she didnt have the chance..

warren.png

Last edited:

This place is a HOOT.

IN case you forgot, you turds never accept any kind of proof.

Because like most regressives she's a lying skank.

And your evidence is............................?

Exactly.
She's a democrat politician.

See what I mean?

This place is a HOOT.

IN case you forgot, you turds never accept any kind of proof.

In case you forgot --- you don't have any. And I already know that coming in.

Because like most regressives she's a lying skank.

And your evidence is............................?

Exactly.
She's a democrat politician.

See what I mean?
That's not proof enough for you? You asked for proof and I provided it and you just play little children's games. All democrats are liars.

Using her address from above...holy crap that squaw is a rich working class hero. And this is just one of her houses. Any of you have a $12,000/month mortgage payment? Thats a lot of wampum on a salary of 193,000 per year.

warren2.png

Forum List

Back