Trump calls Elizabeth Warren 'Pocahontas' at event honoring Native Americans

Because Native Americans came from Asia.

So they were invaders too, not natives. Interesting.

Who were they "invading"?

This oughta be good.

They were invading the territory.

WHOSE territory?

I knew this would work....

They invaded empty territory.

You see, they weren't native to that territory.

Then who was?

This oughta be good.

WHOSE territory?

Then who was?

There were no natives. Then these Asian immigrants moved in.

This oughta be good.

WHOSE territory?

Then who was?

If you're just walking in to open unoccupied land --- then who is resisting your arrival that you need to "invade"?

I got Hitler on the other line. He'd like to know too.

WHOSE territory?

Then who was?

If you're just walking in to open unoccupied land --- then who is resisting your arrival that you need to "invade"?

I got Hitler on the other line. He'd like to know too.

Change it to immigrated, if invaded gets your panties in a twist.

Exactly, Asians have high cheekbones too.

This oughta be good.

Like Spain invaded America?

Isn't that what all those nasty Europeans did?

Yes, you ignorant dickhead, a Somali immgrant testing his / her DNA will trace their DNA to Africa, a WASP like Elizabeth Warren will trace her DNA to Europe, like ALL WASP's. That's why there is so much money in DNA testing now, people want to see where their ancestors are from.

This from one of the companies that do this. Note the use of the word "may" and that it does not say "will".

For the extremely ignorant. that means the test is not accurate enough to determine lack of native American heritage

"The AncestryDNA test may predict if you are at least partly Native American, which includes some tribes that are indigenous to North America, including the U.S., Canada and Mexico. The results do not currently provide a specific tribal affiliation. (Please note that your AncestryDNA ethnicity results cannot be used as a substitute for legal documentation.)"
There ya go proving my point. If the results only show various Western or Eastern European ethnicities such as Poland, England, Romania, then Native American is definitely out of the question.

So, you can't fucking read. The test may predict does not mean it will or can.

If the test would identify Native American then that sentence would say so. Instead it said it might.
Again dipweed, if there's only European in her DNA, then Native American, Chinese, and Eskimo are out, RealDumb. The fact that she refuses the test is evidence that she wilingly defrauded those organizations In essence she's a charlatan.

Jesus fick buddy. The site says that you can't use it to rule oput as they say it might reveal native american heritage.

You people are such fucking assholes having a fit about Warren while voting for Trump who claimed his father was from Sweden when he was from Germany. A lie (By Trump or his father) told purposefully to gain in business.
]
So shove this crap up your fat ignorant ass.
They give percentages to where your DNA points to, so if they don't assign any percentage to a race or region then in essence you're out, dumbass. Why else would people take these tests if there is no science behind it or they don't provide any information or linkaeage?

Again, dufus, Trump didn't misrepresent his heritage in order to gain something like Fraudohantes did. Why do Leftoids have a problem with comparisons.

So tell us, is your tongue crooked from licking crooked Hillary's bungholio?

This oughta be good.

Your point?

This oughta be good.

Your point?

Native Americans weren't native, they moved here from Asia.

This oughta be good.

Your point?

That's what I said in a previous post. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Your point?

That's what said in a previous post. :rolleyes:

Yup. Pogo is still confused though.

Trump didn't misrepresent his heritage in order to gain something like Fraudohantes did.

Correct, since Trump (Fred) did it in the world of reality, whereas Warren did it only in your partisan hack fantasies.

Trump did it to disguise his German heritage, as did many others of "despised" ethnicities, races, religions or national origins, to avert the discrimination that went with it in a more narrowminded time (which makes his getting arrested at a Klan rally all the more ironic) ---- just as Native Americans in Warren's ancestors' time "passed for white" when they could, including on self-reporting census forms.

Lotta that went on. Jews, Germans, Eastern Europeans and others anglicized their names (Trump itself being an example). Light-skinned blacks and Indians identified as "white" (as did Warren when a demographic form asked).

So we can say it's possible that those Warren ancestors lied when they self-described as "white" just as Fred Trump did when he self-described as "Swedish". But what you can't say is that Warren herself lied. She simply repeated family stories, the existence of which has already been documented.

So in short your post is just fucked up.

Last edited:
Plenty of posters on BOTH sides need to educate themselves or just stop posting about this.

Here's the deal with Elizabeth Warren's Native American heritage - CNNPolitics

Harvard ABSOLUTELY did tout Warren's "heritage" and even if take at her word , we're talking 1/32nd native Siberian. That's nothing.

Of course there is also the fact that she no longer claims to be an Indian.

Oh, and let's not forget PowWowChow, the cookbook which included Waren's plagiarized recipes that weren't even Native Siberian recipes, let alone her families.

Plenty of posters on BOTH sides need to educate themselves or just stop posting about this.

Harvard ABSOLUTELY did tout Warren's "heritage" and even if take at her word , we're talking 1/32nd native Siberian. That's nothing.

Oh, and let's not forget PowWowChow, the cookbook which included Waren's plagiarized recipes that weren't even Native Siberian recipes, let alone her families.

At no place and no time has Warren ever claimed to be "Siberian".

But you go ahead and prove me wrong, Beaver.

I already know you aren't very smart, no need to prove it further.

so called native Americans were actually Native Siberians who's ancestors stole this land from the animals who lived here before them.

so called native Americans were actually Native Siberians who's ancestors stole this land from the animals who lived here before them.

So you admit you erred. You can't prove me wrong. You fucked up. Stepped in it big time.

"Siberian". Good CHRIST.

Yo dude....................do you even know where Siberia is?

Siberia - Wikipedia

Siberia (/saɪˈbɪəriə/; Russian: Сиби́рь, tr. Sibir', IPA: [sʲɪˈbʲirʲ] ( listen)) is an extensive geographical region, and by the broadest definition is also known as North Asia. Siberia has historically been a part of Russia since the 17th century.

The territory of Siberia extends eastwards from the Ural Mountains to the watershed between the Pacific and Arctic drainage basins. The Yenisei River conditionally divides Siberia into two parts, Western and Eastern. Siberia stretches southwards from the Arctic Ocean to the hills of north-central Kazakhstan and to the national borders of Mongolia and China.[1] With an area of 13.1 million square kilometres (5,100,000 sq mi), Siberia accounts for 77% of Russia's land area, but it is home to just 40 million people—27% of the country's population. This is equivalent to an average population density of about 3 inhabitants per square kilometre (7.8/sq mi) (approximately equal to that of Australia), making Siberia one of the most sparsely populated regions on Earth. If it were a country by itself, it would still be the largest country in area, but in population it would be the world's 35th-largest and Asia's 14th-largest.

Worldwide, Siberia is well known primarily for its long, harsh winters, with a January average of −25 °C (−13 °F), as well as its extensive history of use by Russian and Soviet administrations as a place for prisons, labor camps, and exile.

And...................for the record............Elizabeth Warren never claimed to be Siberian, she was told by her family that she had Cherokee heritage in her family tree.

Go ahead.....................try to equate a North American Central Plains group of Native Americans to Siberian natives. I dare you.

Siberia - Wikipedia

Siberia (/saɪˈbɪəriə/; Russian: Сиби́рь, tr. Sibir', IPA: [sʲɪˈbʲirʲ] ( listen)) is an extensive geographical region, and by the broadest definition is also known as North Asia. Siberia has historically been a part of Russia since the 17th century.

The territory of Siberia extends eastwards from the Ural Mountains to the watershed between the Pacific and Arctic drainage basins. The Yenisei River conditionally divides Siberia into two parts, Western and Eastern. Siberia stretches southwards from the Arctic Ocean to the hills of north-central Kazakhstan and to the national borders of Mongolia and China.[1] With an area of 13.1 million square kilometres (5,100,000 sq mi), Siberia accounts for 77% of Russia's land area, but it is home to just 40 million people—27% of the country's population. This is equivalent to an average population density of about 3 inhabitants per square kilometre (7.8/sq mi) (approximately equal to that of Australia), making Siberia one of the most sparsely populated regions on Earth. If it were a country by itself, it would still be the largest country in area, but in population it would be the world's 35th-largest and Asia's 14th-largest.

Worldwide, Siberia is well known primarily for its long, harsh winters, with a January average of −25 °C (−13 °F), as well as its extensive history of use by Russian and Soviet administrations as a place for prisons, labor camps, and exile.

And...................for the record............Elizabeth Warren never claimed to be Siberian, she was told by her family that she had Cherokee heritage in her family tree.

Go ahead.....................try to equate a North American Central Plains group of Native Americans to Siberian natives. I dare you.

Dude , do you even know that the original "native Americans" migrated here from Asia, specifically through Siberia, so "Native Siberian" is a play on historical facts?

Siberia - Wikipedia

Dude , do you even know that the original "native Americans" migrated here from Asia, specifically through Siberia, so "Native Siberian" is a play on historical facts?

Dude..............if they had stayed in Russia, they would be native Siberians, but they crossed the land bridge up around the Aleutian Islands and came here to America, which is why they are called Native Americans.

Try again.

Siberia - Wikipedia

Dude..............if they had stayed in Russia, they would be native Siberians, but they crossed the land bridge up around the Aleutian Islands and came here to America, which is why they are called Native Americans.

Try again.

By that theory, African Americans as well as European Americans are ALSO Native Americans. Which, of course, they are . Which was my point. "Native Americans" is a stupid thing to call them. I'm native American, born and bred.

Forum List

Back