Father with his daughter uses his legal gun to fight off 4 robbers. 4 to 1 and the good guy won...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
And here we have one of 2.4 million defensive gun uses each year....according to the CDc.......

These criminals will now be rounded up thanks to this law abiding gun owner....

Father Attacked at McDonald's While Holding Infant Daughter, Shoots One of Four Suspects

A father who was attacked in Memphis, Tennessee, McDonald’s while holding his infant daughter was able to get his gun and open fire, wounding one of the four attackers.
WREG quotes police saying “four suspects attempted to rob the victim at the McDonald’s in the 1400 block of South Trezevant near Lamar and Airways.” A witness described a scene in which the suspects tried to catch the father while he was too busy to fight back.

Witness David Chase said, “They jumped out of the car and they started fighting him and trying to take his wallet and stuff.” He added, “He was fighting them. He dropped his baby and started fighting them and the child was just sitting on the concrete.”

Chase then heard gunshots rang out and the suspects fled the scene. It was later learned that the father had managed to get to his gun and fire the shots, wounding one of the suspects.

ActionNews5 reports that the wounded suspect “showed up later at a nearby fire department” for treatment. His was taken to a hospital in “non-critical condition.”

One of the experts on tv today was talking about who you need to worry about committing these mass shootings, are those that talk about guns ALL the time.

Yes......I see what you are implying...I don't talk about guns all the time, I talk about Civil Rights and self defense all the time....you are too stupid to understand the difference.....

an obsession with gun related stories is certainly a red flag according to the fbi

Civil Rights and Self defense are not the signs...being a left wing democrat who supported bernie sanders is the dead give away......and being anti Trump...since bernie sanders supporters and anti Trumpers have actually tried to murder people....

One of the experts on tv today was talking about who you need to worry about committing these mass shootings, are those that talk about guns ALL the time.

Yes......I see what you are implying...I don't talk about guns all the time, I talk about Civil Rights and self defense all the time....you are too stupid to understand the difference.....

Me? Implying? I'm just letting you know what the expert said...

Only morons spend their days worrying about mass shootings while ignoring the real driver of violent crime: blacks and latinos.

an obsession with gun related stories is certainly a red flag according to the fbi

One only imagines TwoTinyGuy, when a school shooting breaks out, and he has to RUSH to his computer and flood all the threads here with NRA talking points.

The last thing this guy wants is the 78% of us who don't own guns to say to the 3% who are obsessed with them, "Enough".

Only morons spend their days worrying about mass shootings while ignoring the real driver of violent crime: blacks and latinos.

The real driver of crimes is poverty which is an objective of the Republican Party.

The real driver of crimes is poverty which is an objective of the Republican Party.
The second benefit of poverty is stupid fucking unemployables to serve as a number in the slaughter machine. SIR, YES SIR. "Scribble something here and welcome to The Machine."

Enough what? Violent crime? We know liberals like you don't believe that, given that you support negroes and latinos, the real statistical driver of violent crime.
Dude, if you ever met a black guy, you'd probably piss yourself.

You'd probably piss yourself if you met a black lady.
Did anyone see that rational argument against my position?

Me neither.

Interesting theory. So negroes murder each other because they are poor? Could you explain the theory behind that? What is the profit motive behind killing some local negro, getting locked up for a decade or two, and then being rightly unable to find a job?

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump TrumpTrump Trump

Like a broken record....

Forum List

Back