Father with his daughter uses his legal gun to fight off 4 robbers. 4 to 1 and the good guy won...

young lady had to call the police the other night.....they arrived 1 hour and 20 minutes later...luckily she was armed and able to take care of herself till they arrived.....i dont think yall realize how long it can take police to arrive in rural areas

Yes. And? What is the solution to that problem?

And here we have one of 2.4 million defensive gun uses each year....according to the CDc.......

These criminals will now be rounded up thanks to this law abiding gun owner....

Father Attacked at McDonald's While Holding Infant Daughter, Shoots One of Four Suspects

A father who was attacked in Memphis, Tennessee, McDonald’s while holding his infant daughter was able to get his gun and open fire, wounding one of the four attackers.
WREG quotes police saying “four suspects attempted to rob the victim at the McDonald’s in the 1400 block of South Trezevant near Lamar and Airways.” A witness described a scene in which the suspects tried to catch the father while he was too busy to fight back.

Witness David Chase said, “They jumped out of the car and they started fighting him and trying to take his wallet and stuff.” He added, “He was fighting them. He dropped his baby and started fighting them and the child was just sitting on the concrete.”

Chase then heard gunshots rang out and the suspects fled the scene. It was later learned that the father had managed to get to his gun and fire the shots, wounding one of the suspects.

ActionNews5 reports that the wounded suspect “showed up later at a nearby fire department” for treatment. His was taken to a hospital in “non-critical condition.”

They attacked a man carrying a baby?

That is utterly despicable. I hope they get the max of everything they are charged with.

One of the experts on tv today was talking about who you need to worry about committing these mass shootings, are those that talk about guns ALL the time.
Only morons spend their days worrying about mass shootings while ignoring the real driver of violent crime: blacks and latinos.

The real driver of crimes is poverty which is an objective of the Republican Party.

Poverty does not create crime.....crime creates poverty.

Illegitimacy creates both. And is an objective of the Democratic Party.

One of the experts on tv today was talking about who you need to worry about committing these mass shootings, are those that talk about guns ALL the time.
Only morons spend their days worrying about mass shootings while ignoring the real driver of violent crime: blacks and latinos.

The real driver of crimes is poverty which is an objective of the Republican Party.

The Trumps had better get used to shopping at Goodwill and visiting food banks then, huh?

Idiot.

That's a weird answer... but his statement is generally correct.

I've known people who have committed crime, and shockingly.... they have a hard time finding jobs better than crap McDonald's type places, that will hire anyone.

Crime creates poverty in many ways. One of them is buying a home in a neighborhood that starts to have a crime problem, ends up with dozens of properties that go down in value, because no one wants to live there anymore.

Another way is that businesses move out of crime areas, and thus what little employment opportunities you have, are reduced.

Another way is the businesses that stay in those crime areas, often to have to spend more money on security, which causes employees to be paid less, and products and services to cost more. Both contribute to poverty.

Just in general, it's hard for you to build wealth, when people where you live are destroying wealth. I remember when I first moved into my condo, in my mind I was thinking to buy a nice car. Then in the first month I was in that condo, someone vandalized my car. Of course all ideas of buying a nice new(er) car went out the window. What's the point of buying a car, only to have the people walking through the common parking lot, damage it?

Finally, and this is almost as important as everything else combined.... there is a mentality problem. When you live around people with a criminal mindset, you tend to not think of things in a long-term perspective. When you work hard for your money, you don't want to waste it, because you know how much time and effort went into making that money.

People who have a criminal mindset, didn't work for their money. So they have no problem blowing it on garbage and junk. This is why you seen wealthy people driving used vehicles, and poor people with new cars, and neon lights, and chrome wheels, and all sorts of trash that looks splashy, but goes down in value like a rock.

My parents are a great example of this. They are millionaires now, and yet they both drive 5 year old cars.

The Trumps had better get used to shopping at Goodwill and visiting food banks then, huh?

Idiot.

I've known people who have committed crime, and shockingly.... they have a hard time finding jobs better than crap McDonald's type places, that will hire anyone.

Crime creates poverty in many ways. One of them is buying a home in a neighborhood that starts to have a crime problem, ends up with dozens of properties that go down in value, because no one wants to live there anymore.

Another way is that businesses move out of crime areas, and thus what little employment opportunities you have, are reduced.

Another way is the businesses that stay in those crime areas, often to have to spend more money on security, which causes employees to be paid less, and products and services to cost more. Both contribute to poverty.

Just in general, it's hard for you to build wealth, when people where you live are destroying wealth. I remember when I first moved into my condo, in my mind I was thinking to buy a nice car. Then in the first month I was in that condo, someone vandalized my car. Of course all ideas of buying a nice new(er) car went out the window. What's the point of buying a car, only to have the people walking through the common parking lot, damage it?

Finally, and this is almost as important as everything else combined.... there is a mentality problem. When you live around people with a criminal mindset, you tend to not think of things in a long-term perspective. When you work hard for your money, you don't want to waste it, because you know how much time and effort went into making that money.

People who have a criminal mindset, didn't work for their money. So they have no problem blowing it on garbage and junk. This is why you seen wealthy people driving used vehicles, and poor people with new cars, and neon lights, and chrome wheels, and all sorts of trash that looks splashy, but goes down in value like a rock.

My parents are a great example of this. They are millionaires now, and yet they both drive 5 year old cars.

What came first. The chicken or the egg?

Idiot.

I know right. Most millionaires buy mid level used cars. You have it nailed.

Enough what? Violent crime? We know liberals like you don't believe that, given that you support negroes and latinos, the real statistical driver of violent crime.
Dude, if you ever met a black guy, you'd probably piss yourself.

You'd probably piss yourself if you met a black lady.
Did anyone see that rational argument against my position?

Me neither.
Joey doesn't do "rational arguments". He simply flames, lies, threadshits, trolls, occasionally libels...basically, he regurgitates the same bullshit over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again, until you get tired of it. He has made, on average, about forty posts a day, every day, 365 days a year, for SEVEN YEARS now.

I'm pretty sure he is a human spambot.

young lady had to call the police the other night.....they arrived 1 hour and 20 minutes later...luckily she was armed and able to take care of herself till they arrived.....i dont think yall realize how long it can take police to arrive in rural areas

Too easy. The solution is armed law abiding citizens dummy.

Everyone is law abiding until the break the law. Right?

my solution to long wait times is simple....long rifles..and shotguns...i spend a lot of time alone ...and prefer to depend on myself rather than others

On Good! That means we can now get rid of that White Privilege nonsense that blames white people for all the ills of the world due to things done by other people centuries and millennia ago.

Then he’s a fool.

Mass shooters with few exceptions are on a single class of antidepressant or a combination of them or even more outrageous, a combination of two or more PLUS an ADHD drug!

Instead of chanting NRA NRA why are we not chanting AMA AMA?

Democrats talk about guns more than anyone.

Joey doesn't do "rational arguments". He simply flames, lies, threadshits, trolls, occasionally libels...basically, he regurgitates the same bullshit over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again, until you get tired of it. He has made, on average, about forty posts a day, every day, 365 days a year, for SEVEN YEARS now.

I'm pretty sure he is a human spambot.

oooh, I think I broke him.

Then he’s a fool.

Mass shooters with few exceptions are on a single class of antidepressant or a combination of them or even more outrageous, a combination of two or more PLUS an ADHD drug!

Instead of chanting NRA NRA why are we not chanting AMA AMA?

Again, where's your evidence?

Since most medical records are sealed, we don't know what drugs these guys were on.

Much less if they were taking them.

Or if they were getting proper followup.

How come no mass shooter we've taken alive has even TRIED a "The evil Drugs Made me do it" defense. Holmes, Loughner, Roof... if you are really going to claim these guys only did it because they were on drugs that warped their minds, then they'd have no problem making that defense in court.

"I've been off the meds for six months now, and I can't believe what i did!"

Nope, that defense has never been tried.

Nope....those who commit murder? 90% of them have long histories of crime and violence going back to their teen years, with multiple felony convictions.....so no, it isn't normal people who have a bad day or get into a fender bender. We have democrats who keep releasing these repeat gun criminals out of jail over and over again, and they are the ones causing gun crime and eventually gun murder. If we locked these repeat gun offenders in jail for 30 years, our already low gun crime rate would go even lower.

Forum List

Back