Father of Soldier Killed in Niger: Trump Was Respectful When He Called Me

That's a pretty common defense of Trump. "Well, he doesn't bully and treat innocent people like shit ALL the time.... why, look! Here's one time!!!"
There's no evidence he treated anyone like shit, douche bag.
Yeah, and Ted Cruz's dad really was involved in JFK's murder :rolleyes:
We're talking about the families of the soldiers who were killed, dumbass.

It's amazing how leftwing morons can switch the subject of a conversation on a dime.

Man I've been on so many boards today and the talking points are unreal. Blame Kelly is a new biggie. Blame Kelly and others for listening in instead of the Congress bitch from hell listening in.

Oh and Kelly validated Wilson which he didn't at all. I love it though. They got their asses kicked on this one big time.

Kelly is thoroughly credible. That ugly lying piece-of-shit clown, Frederica Wilson isn't.

Would you believe this clown?

Yes, Kelly is credible, that is why when he did not dispute Wilson's account of the phone call we can know that means she did not lie about the content.

There ya go, douche bags. If you won't accept the word of someone who actually spoke with Trump, why should anyone accept the word of some notorious lying piece-of-shit politician?

Not all Gold Star families are upset with President Donald Trump.

Trump was buffeted this week by growing controversy over his conversation with the widow of an American soldier killed in Niger, after a Democratic congresswoman said that Trump told the widow her late husband “knew what he signed up for.” Trump denied that, though the mother of the soldier confirmed the account of the lawmaker.

But the father of another one of the four American soldiers killed in Niger said Wednesday that Trump was respectful when he called with his condolences. Arnold Wright, the father of the late Staff Sgt. Dustin Wright, said he and Trump spoke for about 20 minutes, and that Trump mostly listened.

“He talked to me about the loss of my son and how he served with honor and dignity and he just wanted to give me a call to thank me,” Arnold Wright told TIME in a phone interview. “I told him the kind of man Dustin was. We talked about his deployment. … We got troops out there with no air cover. There are still teams in the country. That was the main point that was the conversation.”

Arnold Wright said he had no qualms about the fact that Trump’s phone call came nearly two weeks after his son’s death was announced....

Wait, so you're saying because Trump was not a jerk to this guy that is proof he was not a jerk to the other family?

Really?

Well, with that sort of "logic" it is easy to understand why you are a Trump asskisser

..... and you put your total trust in a left wing loon with a history of stupidity because she's a Democrat.... :lol:

There ya go, douche bags. If you won't accept the word of someone who actually spoke with Trump, why should anyone accept the word of some notorious lying piece-of-shit politician?

Trump was buffeted this week by growing controversy over his conversation with the widow of an American soldier killed in Niger, after a Democratic congresswoman said that Trump told the widow her late husband “knew what he signed up for.” Trump denied that, though the mother of the soldier confirmed the account of the lawmaker.

But the father of another one of the four American soldiers killed in Niger said Wednesday that Trump was respectful when he called with his condolences. Arnold Wright, the father of the late Staff Sgt. Dustin Wright, said he and Trump spoke for about 20 minutes, and that Trump mostly listened.

“He talked to me about the loss of my son and how he served with honor and dignity and he just wanted to give me a call to thank me,” Arnold Wright told TIME in a phone interview. “I told him the kind of man Dustin was. We talked about his deployment. … We got troops out there with no air cover. There are still teams in the country. That was the main point that was the conversation.”

Arnold Wright said he had no qualms about the fact that Trump’s phone call came nearly two weeks after his son’s death was announced....

The white soldier? We know Trump has a thing of minorities. He just can't help himself.

Why else would he treat these families differently?

Wait, so you're saying because Trump was not a jerk to this guy that is proof he was not a jerk to the other family?

Really?

Well, with that sort of "logic" it is easy to understand why you are a Trump asskisser

..... and you put your total trust in a left wing loon with a history of stupidity because she's a Democrat.... :lol:

I put my total trust in nobody but my wife, definitely not a politician from either party. How love how so many people are so blinded by their partisanship they assume someone who does not like Trump must be a Dem.

But I do put some faith in my fellow Marine John Kelly and he made it pretty clear that Wilson did not lie about the content of the phone call. Oh, and I agree with Kelly that she is a dirtbag for making it political, but that does not give the POTUS a free pass for lying to the American people.

That's a pretty common defense of Trump. "Well, he doesn't bully and treat innocent people like shit ALL the time.... why, look! Here's one time!!!"
There's no evidence he treated anyone like shit, douche bag.
Yeah, and Ted Cruz's dad really was involved in JFK's murder :rolleyes:
We're talking about the families of the soldiers who were killed, dumbass.

It's amazing how leftwing morons can switch the subject of a conversation on a dime.

Man I've been on so many boards today and the talking points are unreal. Blame Kelly is a new biggie. Blame Kelly and others for listening in instead of the Congress bitch from hell listening in.

Oh and Kelly validated Wilson which he didn't at all. I love it though. They got their asses kicked on this one big time.

Kelly is thoroughly credible. That ugly lying piece-of-shit clown, Frederica Wilson isn't.

Would you believe this clown?

iu

You believe this clown:

170925-roy-moore-silver-revolver-ac-1028p_174d3c9ea036cda80c5a35264adaed76.nbcnews-fp-1200-630.jpg

Really?

The dudes volunteered and I don't want women weeping and wailing over my dead body. Bury or cremate my ass on the battlefield and if I hear a 21 gun salute, will rise from the dead and go crazy taking no slaves or prisoners.

The white soldier? We know Trump has a thing of minorities. He just can't help himself.

Why else would he treat these families differently?

Eh, that's just another fake news/democrat lie and your gullibility goes on from there...:lol:

Really?

I put my total trust in nobody but my wife, definitely not a politician from either party. How love how so many people are so blinded by their partisanship they assume someone who does not like Trump must be a Dem.

But I do put some faith in my fellow Marine John Kelly and he made it pretty clear that Wilson did not lie about the content of the phone call. Oh, and I agree with Kelly that she is a dirtbag for making it political, but that does not give the POTUS a free pass for lying to the American people.

Yup, I was thrown off by your goofy 1st post.. and pleased to meet you.

Where do you see Trump lying, the line that was taken completely out of context or her comments on the fake news channels and such?

We have lots of parties, but they don't gain traction because people are afraid of "wasting their votes".
`
You have a point. However, another point to consider is that the 2016 election fielded the WORST candidates for president, in the history of the US. The Green party picked up a couple of million new voters this last election than all the previous elections they've been in, combined. The republicrat duopoly, while still firmly entrenched in the pockets of the banks and corporations, are starting to show cracks.

Sooo it's official, you're a sourpuss liberal... :lol:.
`
Hardly. If either Hillary or Trump is the best either parties can field for POTUS, we desperately need a third party. They are both two equal piles of dung.

Ahh a third party is the solution. Good concept but impossible in modern times where we are split between Democrat and Republican. Ross Perot is still alive and he split the republican ticket in 1992 which gave us the dishonorable, infamous and discredited Rhodes scholar. William Jefferson Clinton. Be forewarned, Arkansas politics is a deadly occupation to only mention White Water, murder.

Really?

if the issue is respect how does using this family to attack trump achieve that?

Really?

Yup, I was thrown off by your goofy 1st post.. and pleased to meet you.

Where do you see Trump lying, the line that was taken completely out of context or her comments on the fake news channels and such?

Trump lied when he said her story was a "complete fabrication" and that he "had proof".

Kelly pretty much acknowledged that she was correct about the content of the call.

You will notice that Trump had provided no proof yet. In fact if you will take the time and go back to whenever Trump says he has proof, it never materializes. So basically, almost anytime Trump says "I have proof" it is code for "I am lying through my teeth yet again but my followers do not care"

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

That Lakota redskin sure laughs a lot. No wonder the redskins never had a word for wheel before civilized people showed up here.

Sooo it's official, you're a sourpuss liberal... :lol:.
`
Hardly. If either Hillary or Trump is the best either parties can field for POTUS, we desperately need a third party. They are both two equal piles of dung.
We have lots of parties, but they don't gain traction because people are afraid of "wasting their votes".

It ends up that the middle decides and the Independents usually come up with knucklehead candidates anyway. So yup, a waste.

For any president, talking to grieving family members of a fallen soldier is figuratively stepping into a mine field. Some family members may already blame the president for the loss. Thus, almost anything the president says may be perceived as something insensitive.

With that in mind, consider a widow of a soldier that has established a friendship with congress woman FW who despises Trump. It should not be a surprise that the soldier's widow hates Trump.

The widow has suffered a great lose, she has earned the right to hate trump if she wants to do so.

It's a shame however, that this has been so politicized.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back