Father Of Slain Journalist: 'They Messed With The Wrong Family'

Looks like the father of one of the reporters killed on live TV has set his sights on politicians and supporters of the NRA.

Father Of Slain Journalist: 'They Messed With The Wrong Family'

"The father of slain TV journalist Alison Parker said that NRA supporters and lawmakers who voted against passing stricter gun laws have "messed with the wrong family.""

The NRA?!!!

LOL

What the fuck does the NRA have to do with an insane gay black guy?

At the range he fired at, yes she was a target. And all evidence says you're wrong.
Enlighten me. Where is this evidence?

His manifesto for one. His statements about the church murders and how they sent him over the edge. There are many lines of evidence that show he was committing a hate crime.

Not that I care mind you. I think hate crime legislation is retarded.
Can you link to the pertinent lines saying this was a hate crime? I'll be back later tonight.

Just google vester hate crimes.
Seems there is no consensus....

Fox News Gets Schooled On Why WDBJ Shooting Isn't Necessarily An Anti-White Hate Crime

Try Looking a little deeper.

Enlighten me. Where is this evidence?

His manifesto for one. His statements about the church murders and how they sent him over the edge. There are many lines of evidence that show he was committing a hate crime.

Not that I care mind you. I think hate crime legislation is retarded.
Can you link to the pertinent lines saying this was a hate crime? I'll be back later tonight.

Just google vester hate crimes.
Seems there is no consensus....

Fox News Gets Schooled On Why WDBJ Shooting Isn't Necessarily An Anti-White Hate Crime

Try Looking a little deeper.
No need. I already see there is no consensus. At this point its just opinions.

Forum List

Back