liberals & irresponsible blacks are digging a serious hole

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I have had neighbors & customers who i can't imagine would ever express the things they are saying now. The daily murders or injuries of police by blacks AFTER the calls to action by blm & other liberal groups is turning the country against you. ANY sympathy for blacks because of the police is long forgotten.

Blacks & liberals are just too stupid to effect the change they're demanding but instead are CREATING racism & racists.

I have had neighbors & customers who i can't imagine would ever express the things they are saying now. The daily murders or injuries of police by blacks AFTER the calls to action by blm & other liberal groups is turning the country against you. ANY sympathy for blacks because of the police is long forgotten.

Blacks & liberals are just too stupid to effect the change they're demanding but instead are CREATING racism & racists.

Racists always blame the people they hate for their hatred. Ask Shootspeeders what his opinion is of Jews and I'll laugh as you reverse your opinion to say the Racist person is the problem not the Jews.

• Banned

Racists always blame the people they hate for their hatred. Ask Shootspeeders what his opinion is of Jews and I'll laugh as you reverse your opinion to say the Racist person is the problem not the Jews.
Shootspeeders is on ignore as you SHOULD be

The left has turned many people, not just blacks, in inner city ghettos into feral primates. It has gotten to the point where you can't punish them enough. As soon as they get out of the cage they shit on the rug and tear up the furniture. At least with a domesticated animal, once you rub their nose in their shit they learn a lesson.

Not so with feral animals. They were never domesticated from the time of their birth, and at the age of 5 they're thrown in a corral with the rest of the pups and start to pack. The leaders prove their dominance by brutality. I feel bad for anyone living near an urban area if there is a coronal mass ejection, astroid strike or other event that shuts down the flow of money, food and law enforcement. Unless they're liberals, in that case they deserve to be cannibalized by the feral rats they've kept prisoner on dependency plantations.

Which calls to action do you speak of?

So the cops that murder in your book are hero's, no surprise..coming from an ex-con knee pad man...

• Banned

So the cops that murder in your book are hero's, no surprise..coming from an ex-con knee pad man...
This thread isn't about rogue cops. You prove to be as dumb as they are though

• Banned

You wouldn't know them if i posted them as you only watch the whitewash media.

Actually they're not just digging a hole, they're digging their own graves. This is quickly reaching a point where the public no longer has any sympathy for the left, for BLM, or for minorities as a whole.

Actually they're not just digging a hole, they're digging their own graves. This is quickly reaching a point where the public no longer has any sympathy for the left, for BLM, or for minorities as a whole.

Come on Coronal Mass Ejection!!!

You and other conservatives are actually contriving irresponsible lies, your thread is one of many examples.

You and other conservatives are actually contriving irresponsible lies, your thread is one of many examples.
Tell that to the widow of the slain Texas trooper.

This thread isn't about rogue cops. You prove to be as dumb as they are though
I was never dumb enough to do time...

So one asshole on the radio said something and you truly believe that there is a vast, organized group of liberals and black people trying to kill cops?

So one asshole on the radio said something and you truly believe that there is a vast, organized group of liberals and black people trying to kill cops?
I don't listen to political talk on the radio.

Thanks for playing

Thanks for playing
So it is all your imagination that there are calls to kill the police. Thanks for admitting that.

Thanks for playing
So it is all your imagination that there are calls to kill the police. Thanks for admitting that.
The imagination is all yours dear. I said calls to action.

Strike two

Forum List

Back