Arby's restaurant refuses to serve police officer

Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Wonder if the gay mafia that demand gay cakes will run to the officers rescue ?

Arby's Apologizes to Pembroke Pines Cop Who Was Allegedly Denied Service at its Restaurant

Reports claim a uniformed officer was denied service on Tuesday night at a Pembroke Pines Arby's

According to Pembroke Pines Police, a uniformed officer was allegedly denied service at the Arby's on11755 Pines Blvd on Tuesday evening "due to being a police officer."

In a statement released by the Pembroke Pines Police department this morning its Chief Dan Gustinosaid, "I am offended and appalled that an individual within our community would treat a police officer in such a manner. It is unacceptable, and I will be contacting the Arby's CEO to demand an apology."

And according to the report Gustino did just that and has since spoken to Arby's CEO, Paul Brown, and Senior Vice President of Operations, Scott Boatwright, who, "assured Chief Giustino that the employee’s behavior was unacceptable and not representative of the company’s values."

Calls to the Arby's in question have not been returned. A statement just released from its corporate team said:

"We take this isolated matter very seriously as we respect and support police officers in our local communities. As soon as the issue was brought to our attention, our CEO spoke with the Police Chief who expressed his gratitude for our quick action and indicates the case is closed. We will be following up with our team members to be sure that our policy of inclusion is understood and adhered to."

Stay tuned for more updates.

Arby's Apologizes to Pembroke Pines Cop Who Was Allegedly Denied Service at its Restaurant

Well fuck Arby's until they fire every employee who took part in that. It's their right to refuse service. And it's my right to say fuck em and I'll eat at Wendys.

A comment from a local10news article about it-

My cousin is the sergeant of the Pembroke Pines police department so I've heard a first-hand account of this story. The officer went through the drive-thru to order lunch and the person who should have taken the order said he would not serve a police officer. That Arby's employee was the manager of that location. The officer drove away. In light of the amount of stress that the current climate has caused, there is still no justification for the employee to refuse service to anyone, let alone an officer who protects the very city the establishment is in. There are very few professions in which the employees must be cautious about from where they order meals, knowing that there have been countless documented cases where an officer's food was intentionally tampered with. When confronted about it after the fact, the employee said it was just a "joke"... not likely. Those of you inventing wild accusations and theories of race or the cop was acting like a jerk are wrong. This is simply an employee - the manager no less - who has succumb to the "fashionable" cop-hating climate, until they actually really need the police.
What a sad climate we are living in.

So the manager denied the cop service.

And when a local thug comes into Arby's with a gun and lines up the manager and employees on the floor of the freezer....WHO is coming to rescue them? Well....the Army and Navy probably. Fuck Tha Po-Lease!!!!

So the manager denied the cop service.

And when a local thug comes into Arby's with a gun and lines up the manager and employees on the floor of the freezer....WHO is coming to rescue them? Well....the Army and Navy probably. Fuck Tha Po-Lease!!!!

All they can hope for is an armed citizen, and the bed wetter is probably opposed to us too.

My cousin is the sergeant of the Pembroke Pines police department so I've heard a first-hand account of this story. The officer went through the drive-thru to order lunch and the person who should have taken the order said he would not serve a police officer. That Arby's employee was the manager of that location. The officer drove away. In light of the amount of stress that the current climate has caused, there is still no justification for the employee to refuse service to anyone, let alone an officer who protects the very city the establishment is in. There are very few professions in which the employees must be cautious about from where they order meals, knowing that there have been countless documented cases where an officer's food was intentionally tampered with. When confronted about it after the fact, the employee said it was just a "joke"... not likely. Those of you inventing wild accusations and theories of race or the cop was acting like a jerk are wrong. This is simply an employee - the manager no less - who has succumb to the "fashionable" cop-hating climate, until they actually really need the police.

That manager should be fired. There should be no second chances, fire him/her immediately.

That manager should be fired. There should be no second chances, fire him/her immediately.
She a negro and has already been fired. Turns out two of her brothers and her uncle are serving time in federal prison for committing violent crimes.

She a negro and has already been fired. Turns out two of her brothers and her uncle are serving time in federal prison for committing violent crimes.

I haven't been able to find a story saying the manager was fired.

Because their lives are on put on the line each day that they walk their beats to protect the rest of us, to me, cops should be near the top of the list of those that all places are more than happy to serve if not the very top of the list.

God bless you and our law enforcement officers always!!!

Holly

P.S. Because that cop had to drive away empty handed, whoever is the reason why in my opinion should be fired whether their not serving the cop was meant as a joke or not.

No surprise there...

Outrageous. Who the hell does this person think he is...Melissa Klein? lol

Forum List

Back