Father and son farmers charged with killing armed trespasser

The FauxNews article is behind a paywall ... so I looked up the local news report from WIS-TV ...

The victim was unarmed when the father order his execution ... yeah ... that's Murder in the 2nd Degree ... are you defending these "good old boys"? ... because they'll be in the pen for a good long time ...

No its not. NO Foxnews article is behind a paywall. They don't ever make you pay for articles. I read it no problem.

I would blow your fucking head clean off your shoulders if you came on my property and tried to steal something as simple as a dog bowl,,

my shoelaces are worth more to me than a criminals life,,
And you would find yourself in the same situation as those two guys.

Theft is not a capital offense, nor should it be. Why do think that stuff like trespassing or theft of property should be punished by death?
need a trial to determine offense,,

in this case the criminal didnt survive the crime and never got a chance for a trial,,

need a trial to determine offense,,

in this case the criminal didnt survive the crime and never got a chance for a trial,,
Nah. Just look over our penal code. I was just floored that you would kill someone over a bowl. You are a danger to society.

Nah. Just look over our penal code. I was just floored that you would kill someone over a bowl. You are a danger to society.
you dont get it,, the bowl is irrelevant,,
they came on my property intent on harming me and my family,,

all I did was stop the threat,,

cops do it all the time,,

What kinda threat to your life is trespassing? I think you just have some kind of murderous rage inside you. Probably Christian and all pro life
I would hate to ever have to kill someone,, it would effect me for the rest of my life,,

I have no idea if the person was only after the bowl or intended using it to hit me or a family member,,

hes not supposed to be there in the first place , so I can only conclude he intends the worst for me and mine,,

the bowl only means I dont care about the value of the item,, its the value of me and my family that matters,,

Forum List

Back