Father and son farmers charged with killing armed trespasser

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

wonder how this will end out? dude tress passed on their property with machettie and hit them with it. the farmers got it away from him and he still tried to barge in their house. so protect their families they shot him and he died. now they are up for murder. i wonder what machettie dude was mad about?

Newhouse tried to get into his house before the shooting, but the elder Lindler allegedly blocked him from doing so, according to court documents obtained by Fox News Digital.
If true this would seem to be the nail in the coffin for the father and son. They prevented the machete wielding suspect from retreating into his own home and then shot him if I am understanding the article correctly.

wonder how this will end out? dude tress passed on their property with machettie and hit them with it. the farmers got it away from him and he still tried to barge in their house. so protect their families they shot him and he died. now they are up for murder. i wonder what machettie dude was mad about?

The FauxNews article is behind a paywall ... so I looked up the local news report from WIS-TV ...

The victim was unarmed when the father order his execution ... yeah ... that's Murder in the 2nd Degree ... are you defending these "good old boys"? ... because they'll be in the pen for a good long time ...

Is machettie the gay version of machete?

The victim was unarmed when the father order his execution ... yeah ... that's Murder in the 2nd Degree ... are you defending these "good old boys"? ... because they'll be in the pen for a good long time ...

The good news is the person who attacked them with a machete is dead.

Moral of the story........Don't bring a knife to a gun fight.

The FauxNews article is behind a paywall ... so I looked up the local news report from WIS-TV ...

and its oh for this guy barge in there house and try to hurt some one and use machettie against them. i;m just wondering how it will comke out. if this was bunch of blacks doing this all hell would have broken loose riot\, burning looting. cause it isok when thy act this way . ther allowd to defend themselves but not caucasions.

your accounting doesnt match whats said in the article,,,

they shot the guy at his house on hos property,, not at their house as you describe,,

go back and read it again please,,

The good news is the person who attacked them with a machete is dead.

Moral of the story........Don't bring a knife to a gun fight.
the moral of the story is ,, dont follow a person home and shoot them on their property,,,

sadly the two guys will spend the rest of their lives in prison because they are dumbasses,,

Rest

Rest of their lives 😆🤣😝 they will get 15 years tops and at most do 2/3 of that
from the way I read it this is cold blooded murder,, they went to his house and attacked him well after a simple tresspass incedent,,,

these to inbreds brought great harm to the 2nd amendment argument,,

One less idiot wasting good oxygen.
how do we know hes the idiot??
what did he do just walk a few feet into their property or did he go hunting deep into it??

we just dont know,,

what we do know is the two inbreds went to the guys house instead of calling the cops and shot him in cold blood,,,

They can afford a good lawyer so 15 years ( tops )
can they?? do you know them and their finances???

do you know the extent of the tresspass?? did he just turn around in theiir driveway or did he go hunting on their farm??

until we know these facts they are in for a world of hurt,,

how do we know hes the idiot??
what did he do just walk a few feet into their property or did he go hunting deep into it??

we just dont know,,

what we do know is the two inbreds went to the guys house instead of calling the cops and shot him in cold blood,,,

Quick question.

What makes them inbreds?

Another Arbery case?

Forum List

Back