2 men convicted of stealing $2,095 of stuff from Kohl's argued for lesser charges because there was a sale and they had coupons

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

these black thieves think they should get a lesser sentence because they stole sale items and had coupons. what fools these mortals be., all this crap in colorado.
Well that's stupid.

I'd bet it was thought of by their lawyers tough. Probably an attempt to lower the total amount below a certain threshold for sentencing.

these black thieves think they should get a lesser sentence because they stole sale items and had coupons. what fools these mortals be., all this crap in colorado.
The worst part about it all is the blacks think they are 'entitled' to take what they want to take.

lolol. It does sound like something they'd try, though.

They must have had a white crackpot attorney they found on late night tv. I can't see blacks being dumb enough to steal all that but then clever enough to try that ploy, as stupid as it is.

They must have had a white crackpot attorney they found on late night tv. I can't see blacks being dumb enough to steal all that but then clever enough to try that ploy, as stupid as it is.
or maybe ben crump lol lol

I am surprised they are not asking for their fair of Kohl’s Cash for the items they stole

It sounds like their free public defender was not asleep on the job

Too bad they didn't pull this off in CA. Newsom would grant them pardon immediately.

That's funny. Never heard that one before. I guess next time they ought to steal regularly priced merchandise.

It's clever...but if you read the article... their theory failed. You can only use coupons at the register when you PAY for the items.

Good try though. E for effort.

Forum List

Back