Fat ,Obease Americans , becoming a major problem in America.

Phonetics created some problems in our education system.

Is that what happened?

I just figured 40 years of Republicans spending more on arms and less on education is what caused it.

Right, it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that Democrats made sure that ittle Johnny could call the police on his parents if they dare try to slap some sense into his overindulged head. Or the fact that imbecile rappers are role models, or that texting and emailing has helped dumb down the population by forcing them to twist the language by creating their own stupid abbreviations because they insist on using a silly micro keyboard all day. Your assertion would indicate that you too have never been interested in a real education either. I bet you like the "Pants On The Ground" song, don't you? Turn your hat around and buy some pants that fit you.

This video defines the reason America is in a flat spin to nowhere...........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-aLxAEjUD8&feature=related]YouTube - Baby - Baby You Can Do It ft. Toni Braxton[/ame]

The fact that these no talent dip shits could talk Toni Braxton into appearing with them tells me that Hell Is Freezing Over!

combat childhood obesity is a problem and something needs to be done, our child don't deserve mental or phisical problems because their parents don't know what to do

With the explosion of obesity in America , I want to applaud Michelle Obama for her inititive to combat childhood obesity.

Obesity seems to be at epidemic proportions here in America. One out of every three children in America is obese.

America spends billions in additional medical cost to treat obease Americans for their related health problems linked to being obese.

The federal government needs to pass laws banning obesity, to finally gain some kind of control with regards to this national problem.We must enact severe penalties for people who are obease, up to imprisonment, and major fines for being obese. We also need a tax on Obease people, to help pay for the extra billions of dollars that they have spent on them during their hospitalization for obesity related problems.

really? laws banning obesity?

you know that obesity is often a problem among impoverished communities, right?

because poor people eat high starch and fatty foods.

wanna know what community gets harmed the most by that, genius?

Adult Overweight/Obesity Rate by R/E - Kaiser State Health Facts

With the explosion of obesity in America , I want to applaud Michelle Obama for her inititive to combat childhood obesity.

Obesity seems to be at epidemic proportions here in America. One out of every three children in America is obese.

America spends billions in additional medical cost to treat obease Americans for their related health problems linked to being obese.

The federal government needs to pass laws banning obesity, to finally gain some kind of control with regards to this national problem.We must enact severe penalties for people who are obease, up to imprisonment, and major fines for being obese. We also need a tax on Obease people, to help pay for the extra billions of dollars that they have spent on them during their hospitalization for obesity related problems.

I really don't want the government to be involved in this problem. This is a disease that is as blatantly apparent as the CHIPS and SOFTDRINKS that are being shoved into the mouths of those who carelessly disregard their own bodies. I say allow the disease to remain a freedom, and block obese abusers from FREE HEALTH CARE and ENTITLEMENT so that deaths as a result from obesity begins to curb the problem. Getting the government involved in every step of life is ridiculous. Take responsibility or perish.:cuckoo:

4% of Americans, mostly fat elderly with multiple chronic preventable diseases, use 54% of all the health care dollars in America.
Americans, especially seniors, do not want these facts.
We have to end blank check health care, especially for seniors. It is bankrupting the country.
Medicare spending in 2008: 386 billion In 2018: ONE TRILLION.
Wake up dumbass Americans.

so if your parents or grandparents get sick.....you will be at the front of the line to tell them no more aid for you guys ....right?....your going to lead the way,be the example....

My father is 88 and sick, mother 87 and healthy as she eats and exercises.
Please old all learned, tell us how we pay for blank check health care with this system that is unsustainable.
In 20 years when 2% of the population uses 70% of all health care dollars because they are chronically ill at age 75 and we spend 200K a year to treat them,HOW DO WE DO IT?
Where does the $ come from?
It is real easy to be a liberal when you are using OTHER people's $ or borrowing and/or printing it like it grows on trees.
Do you even know what blank check health care is?

Like I stated earlier, seniors want to ignore the facts.
Just like their waist lines.
A disciplined US citizen is hard to find these days. They would rather get fat and force us to pay for their bad habits.
They consider it their right to force me to pay while they ride their scooter at age 65 at 310 lbs.
We need to go to a basic care basis for these folks that refuse to do anything but eat and sleep.
Thank God they are too old and fat to multiply.
What is absurd is the statement above that senior spending on health care, or government spending that is, helps the economy.
Brother, they take it from a citizen to transfer it to someone else. The $ was in the pockets OF THOSE THAT EARNED IT. That creates 3 times the jobs that government could.
We are fast becoming a nation of village idiots. Fat ones at that.
remember "fortune favors the brave".....so bring your elderly up to the front of the line and tell them .....NO MORE.....we will be here waiting...

Americans that refuse to take care of themselves and then rely on other Americans to write blank checks for them should only get basic health care.
Most Americans were not disciplined at all as children.
That fact is very apparent here.

more of the war on ourselves here.

one can tell when the lifeboat is getting a tad too full when we start down this road of picking those to walk the plank

but if you really want priorities, try placing America and Americans first.

that might mean kicking all those foriegners outta the boat though, you know the one's with shamocracies we keep trying to foist democracy on.....maybe they can go figure it for themselves....

the $$$$ saved there could buy a round of HC for a generation here....

~S~

Oh fuck that.

Move more, eat less, eat healthy, be healthy.

or

Eat more, move less, eat shit, be obese.

Personal choice. What a concept.

Don't worry. Obama is going to force them out of their comfort zones while Michelle leads them on a forced march. It's the "No Fatties Sit On Their Behinds" program. Coming soon to a community near you!

Oh fuck that.

or

and family genetics has nothing to do with being healthy?

Certainly genetics play a factor - but people with really bad genetic indicators often lead long and healthy lives if they take care of themselves.

Oh fuck that.

or

and family genetics has nothing to do with being healthy?

Sure they do, but by and large if you eat right and exercise you'll be healthy (and healthier) and you won't be obese. Wild concept, I know.

I think a lot of people are confused about nutrition.

That being said, it seems to be much more expensive to eat whole foods and organic than the processed stuff.

If healthy foods were cheaper than unhealthy ones, the issue would not be as critical IMHO.

Uh...it's much cheaper to eat smaller portions of healthy food than giant portions of crap.

Just sayin'.

I think it's a bit funny that Americans think that obesity in the US is becoming a major problem. I'd have though you would have considered it an existing problem.

It is an exisiting problem. And if ObamaCare passes, I will now have every right to walk up to a Fat Fatty eating far too much at a restaurant and scold that person for using up more than his Fair Share of Heath Care.

It's not something I relish - but that is the Everybody Is Responsible For Everyone's Actions But Their Own value system being promoted.

Forum List

Back