Fat ,Obease Americans , becoming a major problem in America.

With the explosion of obesity in America , I want to applaud Michelle Obama for her inititive to combat childhood obesity.

Michelle Obama has a big butt.

Michelle Obama's butt's so big

- Michelle Obama’s butt’s so big they had to order an entirely new Air Force One with super-sized seats

- Michelle Obama’s butt’s so big her workout DVD is the size of an Extra Large Pizza

- Michelle Obama’s butt’s so big the DNC considered switching logos with the GOP

- Michelle Obama’s butt’s so big she rocks the entire free world every time she sits down

I love Michelle Obama , isn't she fine?!I love her but.

Yea, Michelle's ass is fine, if you're a Hippo.

Are you one of those white girl haters?, Michelle Obama is fine, I love her.O.K.!!

There is nothing about Michelle Obama that is fine. Bug eyed, fake white girl haired, over biting, arm pit showing with a giant ass and tiny breasts........... how does that equate to fine? Do you think Nancy Pelosi is fine too?

Are you one of those white girl haters?, Michelle Obama is fine, I love her.O.K.!!

There is nothing about Michelle Obama that is fine. Bug eyed, fake white girl haired, over biting, arm pit showing with a giant ass and tiny breasts........... how does that equate to fine? Do you think Nancy Pelosi is fine too?

She is a beautiful Black woman. You just don't understand black beauty Ms. Its not the same as white Blond haired Blue eyed beauty.

With the explosion of obesity in America , I want to applaud Michelle Obama for her inititive to combat childhood obesity.

Obesity seems to be at epidemic proportions here in America. One out of every three children in America is obese.

America spends billions in additional medical cost to treat obease Americans for their related health problems linked to being obese.

The federal government needs to pass laws banning obesity, to finally gain some kind of control with regards to this national problem.We must enact severe penalties for people who are obease, up to imprisonment, and major fines for being obese. We also need a tax on Obease people, to help pay for the extra billions of dollars that they have spent on them during their hospitalization for obesity related problems.

Learn to spell, huh?:eusa_eh:

Obesity seems to be at epidemic proportions here in America. One out of every three children in America is obese.

America spends billions in additional medical cost to treat obease Americans for their related health problems linked to being obese.

The federal government needs to pass laws banning obesity, to finally gain some kind of control with regards to this national problem.We must enact severe penalties for people who are obease, up to imprisonment, and major fines for being obese. We also need a tax on Obease people, to help pay for the extra billions of dollars that they have spent on them during their hospitalization for obesity related problems.

Could you respond to my thread on the Race page. I made you an offer Gunny.
Click on Whites and Albinos being hunted for organs, as part of VooDoo ritual
go to the race page sir.

LOL!!!

I'm amazed at the spelling problems America's kids have these days.

And it's so fucking funny when another poor speller tries to mock one of them.

It's a source of amusement. Yes, I'm easily amused.

Actually it is not just spelling, which I have gotten worse on in recent years.
It is also word useage. Their/There Too/to Site/cite, etc.

Like I stated earlier, seniors want to ignore the facts.
Just like their waist lines.
A disciplined US citizen is hard to find these days. They would rather get fat and force us to pay for their bad habits.
They consider it their right to force me to pay while they ride their scooter at age 65 at 310 lbs.
We need to go to a basic care basis for these folks that refuse to do anything but eat and sleep.
Thank God they are too old and fat to multiply.
What is absurd is the statement above that senior spending on health care, or government spending that is, helps the economy.
Brother, they take it from a citizen to transfer it to someone else. The $ was in the pockets OF THOSE THAT EARNED IT. That creates 3 times the jobs that government could.
We are fast becoming a nation of village idiots. Fat ones at that.

4% of Americans, mostly fat elderly with multiple chronic preventable diseases, use 54% of all the health care dollars in America.
Americans, especially seniors, do not want these facts.
We have to end blank check health care, especially for seniors. It is bankrupting the country.
Medicare spending in 2008: 386 billion In 2018: ONE TRILLION.
Wake up dumbass Americans.

so if your parents or grandparents get sick.....you will be at the front of the line to tell them no more aid for you guys ....right?....your going to lead the way,be the example....

Michelle Obama has a big butt.

Michelle Obama's butt's so big

- Michelle Obama’s butt’s so big they had to order an entirely new Air Force One with super-sized seats

- Michelle Obama’s butt’s so big her workout DVD is the size of an Extra Large Pizza

- Michelle Obama’s butt’s so big the DNC considered switching logos with the GOP

- Michelle Obama’s butt’s so big she rocks the entire free world every time she sits down

you love her but?.....what?....you hate her face?....

Like I stated earlier, seniors want to ignore the facts.
Just like their waist lines.
A disciplined US citizen is hard to find these days. They would rather get fat and force us to pay for their bad habits.
They consider it their right to force me to pay while they ride their scooter at age 65 at 310 lbs.
We need to go to a basic care basis for these folks that refuse to do anything but eat and sleep.
Thank God they are too old and fat to multiply.
What is absurd is the statement above that senior spending on health care, or government spending that is, helps the economy.
Brother, they take it from a citizen to transfer it to someone else. The $ was in the pockets OF THOSE THAT EARNED IT. That creates 3 times the jobs that government could.
We are fast becoming a nation of village idiots. Fat ones at that.
remember "fortune favors the brave".....so bring your elderly up to the front of the line and tell them .....NO MORE.....we will be here waiting...

Forum List

Back