Fat Loud Mouth Druggie Attacks Fat Loud Mouth Druggie

But is it fair to fat people?

Nope, it's not.

That all depends.

If they're an ass hole, yes.

If they're slovenly because they're lazy and gluttonous, yes.

If it's some other clinical reason outside of their control and they're not an asshole? Not really.

That's my opinion anyways.

LOL So you’re only accepting of fat people if you agree with them. If not you will act like a childish bitch and attack their weight :lame2:

Ya think?

Go read rw posts. koshergirl, for example, hates fat people until they are Baby Huey Glenny Beck or drug/alcohol additcted lushbo. Then she kisses their feet while they laugh at her.

For me, its a lot easier - They are a pox on our country. They're job is to undermine our government by sucking in the gullible.

If you love your own country, you don't listen to the lies from lushbo, Beck and MuslimFox. It really is that simple.

And the funny thing is, they have admitted that in the past. Beck said 'only idiots listen to him', lushbo readily admitted that he says only what he is paid to say and Fox admits they are controlled by Muslims and that they say the opposite of the truth. See documentary "Orwell Rolls In His Grave" for footage of those truths. Avail at Netflix, if you care enough about your own country to actually watch it.

I also wonder why Boehner calls lushbo for his marching orders. If you don't already know it, look it up.

Please, that is not fat.

Bro, yes it is.

If he lifted up that shirt his belly button would be on some

Only by the standard of a teenagers. He's normal weight for an adult his age.

Here's a recent picture of him:

rush-limbaugh-skinny.jpg

^^ Cropped shot of Fingerboy's bedroom

Meh.

Why am I not surprised that you have images like that at your fingertips?

Touché.

Last edited:
Oh yes, it is true.

Daily Kos: Rush Limbaugh Mocks an Obese Drug Addict.

Fat loud mouth Rush "Druggie" Limbaugh (who had to piss in a cup as part of a plea agreement for doctor shopping) actually attack Fat Loud Mouth Rob Ford, Mayor of Toronto.

The Mouth Roared, a fat loud mouth blow hard butt wad attacks a fat loud mouth blow hard butt wad

And yet something tells me you don't give a shit that President Obama was a cocaine user.

:eusa_whistle:

That all depends.

If it's some other clinical reason outside of their control and they're not an asshole? Not really.

LOL So you’re only accepting of fat people if you agree with them. If not you will act like a childish bitch and attack their weight :lame2:

Ya think?

Go read rw posts. koshergirl, for example, hates fat people until they are Baby Huey Glenny Beck or drug/alcohol additcted lushbo. Then she kisses their feet while they laugh at her.

For me, its a lot easier - They are a pox on our country. They're job is to undermine our government by sucking in the gullible.

If you love your own country, you don't listen to the lies from lushbo, Beck and MuslimFox. It really is that simple.

And the funny thing is, they have admitted that in the past. Beck said 'only idiots listen to him', lushbo readily admitted that he says only what he is paid to say and Fox admits they are controlled by Muslims and that they say the opposite of the truth. See documentary "Orwell Rolls In His Grave" for footage of those truths. Avail at Netflix, if you care enough about your own country to actually watch it.

I also wonder why Boehner calls lushbo for his marching orders. If you don't already know it, look it up.

Yes, it would be so much easier if everyone would just comply and only listen to Rachel Madcow.

Ya think?

Yes, it would be so much easier if everyone would just comply and only listen to Rachel Madcow.

Ah...quite the Strawman you've put up there.

Oh yes, it is true.

Daily Kos: Rush Limbaugh Mocks an Obese Drug Addict.

Fat loud mouth Rush "Druggie" Limbaugh (who had to piss in a cup as part of a plea agreement for doctor shopping) actually attack Fat Loud Mouth Rob Ford, Mayor of Toronto.

The Mouth Roared, a fat loud mouth blow hard butt wad attacks a fat loud mouth blow hard butt wad

You've got some old pictures of Rush. He's not fat anymore. He's quite slim and svelt. Furthermore, he wasn't "mocking" the mayor of Toronto. He was simple describing the guy and what he did. I listened to the episode in question, and Rush didn't display any animus towards the guy whatsoever. In fact, he was attacking the American media's mania to make the guy quit.

As usual, your attack on Rush is nothing but a pile of lies and distortions.

What the fuck does he care about Canadian politics?

Far as I've seen it's the Canadian media who have been calling for Ford to step down, and I hear Canadian media news every day.

Just ironic to remember Canadian posters opining on, say, government health care and being told to go mind their own country's business.

That all depends.

Ya think?

:eusa_eh::wtf::wtf::wtf:

What the hell are you talking about?

I hate fat people? WTF? Have you ever read my posts? Do you have any idea how much time and thought I devote to making really fattening food?

Before I thought you were just stupid. Now I think you're deranged.

Democrats love leftist drug addicts. Maybe they think there won't be enough cocaine left to get obama through another humiliating press conference.

Forum List

Back