Fat Chicks

Ladies...would you date these men?

1012352.1144721032197.Noah_Steere_2002.jpg

big-men-siuts-1.jpg

2856030361_5f2ef38757.jpg

e4cfd47a-b775-4bcc-b279-c917f9f3c9ef

Fat bottom girls make the rocking world go round

Now I am wondering if the guys that said NO are firm, svelte, fit.

In my mid-60s, 6'2", 215 lbs, walk 4 miles/day and still a gym rat and avid skier. Size 44 long jacket and 36 waist slacks. I could use some more hair but ya can't have everything..

I don't care if someone if fat. In fact the person I am with is fat.

I care more about our connection mentally, emotionally, spiritually. (I've had a lot of relationships and over time have learned what matters most to me in a commitment)

Having said that I find the person I am with really really attractive, the fat never even comes into play for me, I like eyes and faces.

;)

Queen Latifa. Big gal. GORGEOUS. Love her bod. And I am not even gay.

I used to be a skinny minny. But I looked awful. I felt I looked awful. Now that I am older, I weigh more than I should but I am not worried about it cuz I don't give a rats ass, nor does Mr. Gracie. He isn't like he used to be either. We are sagging, wrinkly, puffy. LOL. Add some age to the 3rd pic, and that is my body. And I like it just fine. Any guy, including Mr. Gracie that decided he didn't like it can kiss my bodacious ass. :lol:

I guess I just find it strange to want a bone rack with no meat on it.

There's a happy medium between pic #3 and a bone rack with no meat and that's the bodacious booty I'll be kissin'.

Guys....would you date this fat chick?

dating.jpg

tumblr_kwp5ufzRWb1qz6r5to1_500.png

b4249cda04928e67e2d538d5d60fd408.jpg

ff5af5b08ab5feab26eec0ea2d54ccf1.jpg

big-girl.jpg

I ask because I am watching this tv show called Big Women Big Love (nothing else is on), and some of them are just gorgeous..but big. The dates they go on, the guys are either slim or a smidge chunky but not as big as they are...and the dates never go very well due to the womans size.

So...I was curious. Would you date a beautiful woman although she is BIG?
Number 3..................:hitit:

Guys....would you date this fat chick?

dating.jpg

tumblr_kwp5ufzRWb1qz6r5to1_500.png

b4249cda04928e67e2d538d5d60fd408.jpg

ff5af5b08ab5feab26eec0ea2d54ccf1.jpg

big-girl.jpg

I ask because I am watching this tv show called Big Women Big Love (nothing else is on), and some of them are just gorgeous..but big. The dates they go on, the guys are either slim or a smidge chunky but not as big as they are...and the dates never go very well due to the womans size.

So...I was curious. Would you date a beautiful woman although she is BIG?

Opposites attract. I love bigger gals. Not guys so much, like em slimmer. Think a lot of it has to do with media depiction and portrayl. On tv, bigger girls are more oftne depicted as objects of ridicule and persecution, slimmer girls the ones perpetrating it. So you naturally sympathize with the ones being picked on. And hate the ones doing the picking on.

In my mid-60s, 6'2", 215 lbs, walk 4 miles/day and still a gym rat and avid skier. Size 44 long jacket and 36 waist slacks. I could use some more hair but ya can't have everything..
Hmmm. So...you can't help it that you lost yer hair, yet some women don't like bald/balding men. Do you feel those women that think that way are shallow?

Hmmm. So...you can't help it that you lost yer hair, yet some women don't like bald/balding men. Do you feel those women that think that way are shallow?

Yes.

Forum List

Back