Fashion And What It Says About You

Future Trophy Wife

This girl wants to be noticed......

tumblr_n0za8kSn9W1suzs9ao1_500.jpg

I basically like most all the fashions I have seen here. When it comes to my own style of fashion, Cher and I have the most in common, of all celebs. :)

I basically like most all the fashions I have seen here. When it comes to my own style of fashion, Cher and I have the most in common, of all celebs. :)

My tastes are simple.

I like to be comfortable and I don't think style is all that important. However, my fashion sense tends to be quite a bit more diverse than what you'll see in TN. I like wearing long coats during Winter, and it seems most won't wear them here.

Oh, but an Aussie duster is right the fuck out. I won't be caught dead in one, unless I'm out punching cows in the rain.

Last edited:

My tastes are simple.

I like to be comfortable and I don't think style is all that important. However, my fashion sense tends to be quite a bit more diverse than what you'll see in TN. I like wearing long coats during Winter, and it seems most won't wear them here.

Oh, and an Aussie duster is right the fuck out. I won't be caught dead in one, unless I'm out punching cows in the rain.

I think long coats on men, is a very, very sexy look. :thup: It makes a statement to me, I find very appealing.

I always feel comfortable in the way I dress. When your clothes hug your body, there is only one thing that feels more intimate....

My tastes are simple.

Oh, and an Aussie duster is right the fuck out. I won't be caught dead in one, unless I'm out punching cows in the rain.

I think long coats on men, is a very, very sexy look. :thup: It makes a statement to me, I find very appealing.

I always feel comfortable in the way I dress. When your clothes hug your body, there is only one thing that feels more intimate....

Well, if you live in the Pacific Northwest you need that sort of thing.

I live in stuff like this. Just add Uggs or no shoes at all and that could be me, figuratively speaking.

athleta-chaturanga-yoga-tight-tights-l-p-black-yoga-gym-workout-tights-12-14.jpg

I like guys in jeans, t shirt and maybe a flannel shirt. Outdoorsy. Suits do nothing for me.
Loincloths, a bow and arrow and a spotted pony is a major turn on. :lol:

^^^this

since I live in scrubs I wear dresses most of the time otherwise( going somewhere, obviously, not riding a bike)

And very high heels. I know how to walk in them since I've been doing this forever :D

Angelina looks normal from the waist up. From the waist down...looks like a 12 year old. Too skinny.

The big butt women? Too big. Beats a flat ass though.

This is an example of how to dress and how not to dress. The picture on the right used to be in style, but the one on the left is today's style. Tailored suit with tighter fitting slacks. This is a conservative verses a more modern style of clothing.

tailored-vs-off-the-rack.jpg

When not on the trek, I wear the one suit to the right. I wouldn't feel right wearing something baggy, and I don't think those I work for would like it either. Tighter fitting suites seem to still be in here, though with a European cut. I still prefer American cut.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back