Fashion And What It Says About You

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
tumblr_n11ijxhceW1tsajp1o1_500.jpg

When I lived in Germany this was what just about every German male wore. Tight-fitting pants have become the rage in America. But back in 1986 this is what just about everyone was wearing.

Strange how it took this long for us to catch up.

A scarf in the hair, tight-fitting jeans, and a man-bag.

This guy is on the cutting edge of style in Hollywood.

Usually, you can tell what a person's politics is like by what they wear.

Try to guess where they are on the political scale just from their dress.....

mens%2Bscarf.jpg

I wouldn't be caught dead wearing this, but it's very popular amongst those on the left.

Mens%20peter%20werth%20blue%20scarf.jpg

This is an example of how to dress and how not to dress. The picture on the right used to be in style, but the one on the left is today's style. Tailored suit with tighter fitting slacks. This is a conservative verses a more modern style of clothing.

tailored-vs-off-the-rack.jpg

When I lived in Germany this was what just about every German male wore. Tight-fitting pants have become the rage in America. But back in 1986 this is what just about everyone was wearing.

mens%2Bscarf.jpg

I wouldn't be caught dead wearing this, but it's very popular amongst those on the left.

This is an example of how to dress and how not to dress. The picture on the right used to be in style, but the one on the left is today's style. Tailored suit with tighter fitting slacks. This is a conservative verses a more modern style of clothing.

Back in 1986? I think I kicked that guys ass back in 1986.....and just to be clear....we're not behind...we're just laughing....

mens%2Bscarf.jpg

Back in 1986? I think I kicked that guys ass back in 1986.....and just to be clear....we're not behind...we're just laughing....

You probably kicked his mother's ass because he wasn't born yet.

That's Harry Styles from "One Direction".

1d-biography.jpg

mens%2Bscarf.jpg

You probably kicked his mother's ass because he wasn't born yet.

That's Harry Styles from "One Direction".

1d-biography.jpg
Naw, there is always one born about every 10 years......Probably his grandfathers ass.....lol

I really don't go much for those fancy clothes. They cost a fortune and are quite uncomfortable to wear. I just wear simple wranglers with a plain white T-shirt. Like to keep things simple and easy.

Forum List

Back