Questions about the Baltimore Bridge Do you understand?

There's no "explosion" for anyone to see. You mention explosions in your first sentence in the opening post. The few sparks that happened when the bridge fell and part of it hit the bow of the ship was caused by the power lines on the bridge snapping. As far as anything else mentioned in the clickbait video, I have no idea what is brought up and don't care to watch it to find out. If you want to bring up other things mentioned in it, go for it.
So you skimmed it and still want to discuss it if I will?
I saw large sparks. I did not see explosions. I need more details about the current capability of the broken wires. Clarified by me. I did say explosions. I did not categorize them. I was not talking of blowing up the bridge. I saw a rebuttal of my comments that shows the bridge with autos on it, and it exploding. That I do think was someplace else and not at Baltimore.
Electric sparks can look like explosions I guess but I do not think of sparks being the same as explosions. The sparks in my video seemed not to be sparks at all. But I am not alleging they are not sparks.

Last edited:
No way a ship could take down that bridge
Did you notice that the bridge fell at free fall speed?

Only one thing could bring down a bridge like that…….Thermite

Did you hear the lies that the workers were
“fixing potholes”?
Those workers were laying thermite charges that were set off by Jewish Space Lasers

Forum List

Back