Fascist America! Great job BUSH VOTERS

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by jones, Oct 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jones

jones Guest

Ratings:
    +0
  2. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
  3. janeeng

janeeng Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey, who knows, but the one on "seen on TV soon" pretty depressing!

4. jones

jones Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Prapaganda? All of these links have credible sources. you didnt read them did you? even the silly animations have sources it plain sight!

5. jones

jones Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, very depressing. The US media is purposly messing w/ the facts. They arent showing us the hell in iraq, AND the us troop will tell you its not pretty. Some will be back soon. Spilling everything.

Abe Lincoln
    "I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country; corporations have been enthroned, an era of corruption in High Places will follow, and the Money Power of the Country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the People, until the wealth is aggregated in a few hands, and the Republic is destroyed."

6. janeeng

janeeng Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, I guess we will have to wait and see, but on the other hand, I am going to find some of that out for myself! Jim, you know eric, the friend of mine from way back, he was over there and back, I want to see what he has to say about it!

7. jones

jones Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I encourage you to watch or read Al Gore's speech and my other links. There is a bigger picture..

8. janeeng

janeeng Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I am not much of a Gore fan, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to read!

9. jones

jones Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you Janeeng. Ya, I didnt really care for him that much either, but he was the best canidate for me to choose at the time.

Ive read his very similar speech in SanFran a few months ago..it was great.

But this actually made me shed a tear, i couldnt believe his Patriotism . I believe Gore is a great man after hearing his, and many americans views, on this topic.

10. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    Ummmmm, no!

Just a personal home page of a regular everyday internet user. Makes no mention of the USA or Bush.

From the Islamic Republic news, crap.

A democratic propaganda site, no surprise that some Bush bashing will take place there.

A page by Ron Paul. I guess he wouldn't have a slanted view being he is running for president in 2004?
    http://www.paul2004.com/

Very credible site here! Send them support and they will send you back a Tommy Chong T-Shirt! LOL
    http://www.takebackthemedia.com/donateftc.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.