Fascism in Action: Here is the Tech Giant Purge List of Prominent Conservative Websites

hqdefault.jpg

That's not what we want and that's not what we'll have

If they are so horrible...don't use them. Simple solution. Surprised you don't see that.

That's not good enough. skye, and the other fake conservatives, want government regulation of the internet. That's the ticket! The "Internet Bill of Rights" will save us all from Facebook!

I was nearly fired from work over Facebook..............not even my post but my wife's............

I called said might be late getting home as a motor feeder blew up........aka a motor wiring .............she misquoted it on facebook as the plant blew up.........had a friend in Facebook that was in the news.......they called the refinery where I work...........and I was nearly fired for it.....

So READ MY LIPS............FACEBOOK AND GOVERNMENT CONTROL CAN KISS MY ASS............

That's not what we want and that's not what we'll have

If they are so horrible...don't use them. Simple solution. Surprised you don't see that.

That's not good enough. skye, and the other fake conservatives, want government regulation of the internet. That's the ticket! The "Internet Bill of Rights" will save us all from Facebook!

Who wants governmental regulation of the internet?

Please quote, cite, and link.

I was nearly fired from work over Facebook..............not even my post but my wife's............

I called said might be late getting home as a motor feeder blew up........aka a motor wiring .............she misquoted it on facebook as the plant blew up.........had a friend in Facebook that was in the news.......they called the refinery where I work...........and I was nearly fired for it.....

So READ MY LIPS............FACEBOOK AND GOVERNMENT CONTROL CAN KISS MY ASS............

Yeah I've quit caring so much. I say what I feel like saying to whom I choose. If the boss doesn't like it, fuck them. They can fire me, and I can let everybody know everything I know about them ;)

Yeah I've quit caring so much. I say what I feel like saying to whom I choose. If the boss doesn't like it, fuck them. They can fire me, and I can let everybody know everything I know about them ;)

Thing about my experience is that I didn't even post it............but got called up on it...............I told my boss fire me if you damn well want...........It was a miscommunication...........

I told him I didn't serve 10 years in the service in places like the Persian Gulf to give a damn what they thought about the miscommunication.

I would have lost my job had I been brought before them...............I would have told them exactly what I thought about it.

NO MORE Internet purge of conservative voices or voices of dissension online!

NO MORE Internet purge of conservative voices or voices of dissension online!

But meanwhile, the conservative echo chambers such as Infowars, Breitbart and WND will continue to censor and reject content that is either to 'liberal' or questions the Conservative talking points.

Double standards? Hypocrisy much?

Absolutely! :mad-61:

"Oh, what a beautiful mornin'! / Oh, what a beautiful day! / I've got a beautiful feelin' / Ev'rythin's goin'............the right way." :04:

Forum List

Back