Fascism in Action: Here is the Tech Giant Purge List of Prominent Conservative Websites

Third, the YouTube team will be closely monitoring the content that actually makes it to YouTube while reconsidering "community guidelines to determine what content is allowed on the platform—not just what content can be monetized."...WATCH OUT INFOWARS !!!

Third, the YouTube team will be closely monitoring the content that actually makes it to YouTube while reconsidering "community guidelines to determine what content is allowed on the platform—not just what content can be monetized."...WATCH OUT INFOWARS !!!

You Tube... and all the totalitarian communist scum who works for it ....

will be / are taken care of as we speak.... they will pay their dues too.

Just wait and see.

I've not known her to be a leftist.

It's leftist that want the government to run the internet, she just confused as to what is and isn't private property.

I thought that was pretty much the definition of 'leftist'.

It's leftist that want the government to run the internet, she just confused as to what is and isn't private property.

not exactly, some people still confuse websites with public speaking. They get comfortable with the idea b/c they can say some things that would get them walked out of most places and tossed out of some.

It does suck to be on the wrong end of censorship.

not exactly, some people still confuse websites with public speaking. They get comfortable with the idea b/c they can say some things that would get them walked out of most places and tossed out of some.

Sure, but it's not a freedom of speech issue. And it doesn't call for an "Internet Bill of Rights".

The confusion over private property - the conflation of economic power with political power, and the desire to merge the two under government - is central to the leftist mindset, and the Trumpsters are going right down that path.

Sure, but it's not a freedom of speech issue. And it doesn't call for an "Internet Bill of Rights".

The confusion over private property - the conflation of economic power with political power, and the desire to merge the two under government - is central to the leftist mindset, and the Trumpsters are going right down that path.
one thred is not a pattern

But they have a president as confused as they are. It doesn't bode well.

'they'?

Where you from?

trump was a liberal his entire life until he thought he could be Pres by becoming a populist.

'they'?

Where you from?

USA

trump was a liberal his entire life until he thought he could be Pres by becoming a populist.

Ayup. I don't think most of them get that.

'they'?

Where you from?

USA

Ayup. I don't think most of them get that.
I think the gopers intentionally picked the biggest asshole they could find.

To many years of being called a racist for having a view of something one day and then the day after obama was sworn in that same view made them a racist.

Being told that cutting taxes and spending is racists when history supports the idea....

The reason these sites and their kindred Russian-backed conservative "news" sites are being affected is because they are the prime promulgators and propagandists of fake news.

Conservatives, for whatever reason, fall for this fake news and are easily manipulated. There is a reason Putin targeted them.

I guess when you are afraid of everything including your own shadow, you will believe any trash that comes your way.

Yes citizens it is for your own good that big corporations decide what news you should hear. Now go vote on how the worlds largest nuclear power should be run.

The reason these sites and their kindred Russian-backed conservative "news" sites are being affected is because they are the prime promulgators and propagandists of fake news.

Conservatives, for whatever reason, fall for this fake news and are easily manipulated. There is a reason Putin targeted them.

I guess when you are afraid of everything including your own shadow, you will believe any trash that comes your way.

Yes citizens it is for your own good that big corporations decide what news you should hear. Now go vote on how the worlds largest nuclear power should be run.
facebook, twitter, are not news outlets, they are private companies telling the nation who will and won't get a say on their property.

Fascism is a form of government – it doesn’t apply to private entities such as Google.

Free speech and free expression concern solely the relationship between government and those governed, not between and among private persons or organizations.

That a given private internet hosting site elects to not support rightwing bigotry, racism, and hate does not ‘violate’ conservatives’ ‘free speech.’

There is no ‘conspiracy’ on the part of hosting sits to ‘silence’ rightwing bigotry, racism, and hate.

Any rightist who argues otherwise only exhibits his ignorance and stupidity; any rightist who argues otherwise and knows better is a liar.

And both are in fact wrong.

"Clearly the 1st Amendment is ignored by these companies. Is it time for an Internet Bill of Rights? Those who say it isn't needed have yet to offer a viable alternative."

FASCISM IN ACTION: Here is the Tech Giant Purge List of Prominent Conservative Websites

The actions of a private company are not the same as a government's attempts to limit free speech.
There should be no government legislative intervention in establishing what they think is suitable for public consumption on the internet.

It is the responsibility of the user to insist their desires are met as a consumer of a company's services.
It is the responsibility of the user to do business with a company that respects their rights and their desire to be provided with more opportunities.

Yeah, well, this is trending on Twitter:
I'm not for government stepping in and regulating private business like that.
Google needs some Sherman Anti-trust love, though.

When they make the OS for the phone, and once you sign in, you can never log out, that's bad. When they filter the internet info you see, that's bad as well. Also when they track you, where you go, what you buy, and everything, do you really want that info in the hands of a megalo-corporation?

News about #deletefacebook on Twitter

Last edited:
Here's something Google is doing:

"Another idea: Use AI to stop the vitriol before it gets published. Alphabet's Jigsaw group is working on just such an approach with its Perspective software. Available for free to websites and blogs, the program evaluates a comment's potential impact on a conversation, scores the post's toxicity level and decides whether to allow it to be published.
The New York Times is an early adopter.

Click to see more from iHate.

Aaron Robinson/CNET
The Washington Post meanwhile is now using computer programs to moderate comments. "

Everybody's a Nazi! Must censor! AFAIK, "Alphabet" is Google. Note the keywords "intolerance" and "hate", a clear sign of SJW Newspeak.

Forum List

Back