Fascism in Action: Here is the Tech Giant Purge List of Prominent Conservative Websites

I wonder how many of the "conservatives" who are whining about the internet companies refusing to disseminate their propaganda would react if the tables were turned on their hypocritical asses? If we get a liberal backlash and Congress threatens to revoke NRAs tax exempt status. Would you cheer for that? Of course not. "It's different when we do it."

I actually think you retards have tried that before. At about the same time you were trying to remove the tax exempt status of churches lol...and using the IRS to target tea party people.

You don't get that not everybody is a criminal. The NRA and our religious organizations function legally. It's hard to nail them for abuses because for the most part, they aren't criminals..nor are the people who they seek to support.

At the top of your tax-exempt groups...Planned Parenthood and the Clintons.

Hm. And you don't get the difference. You never will. That's because you are criminals, and you engage in Criminal Thinking. You attribute your own criminality across the board, you don't recognize reality, and you are first and foremost narcissistic.

That's both your strength and your weakness. You have no character, no soul, and you're stupid... but cunning as all dangerous animals are.

I wonder how many of the "conservatives" who are whining about the internet companies refusing to disseminate their propaganda would react if the tables were turned on their hypocritical asses? If we get a liberal backlash and Congress threatens to revoke NRAs tax exempt status. Would you cheer for that? Of course not. "It's different when we do it."

I actually think you retards have tried that before. At about the same time you were trying to remove the tax exempt status of churches lol...and using the IRS to target tea party people.

You don't get that not everybody is a criminal. The NRA and our religious organizations function legally. It's hard to nail them for abuses because for the most part, they aren't criminals..nor are the people who they seek to support.

Hm. And you don't get the difference. You never will. That's because you are criminals, and you engage in Criminal Thinking. You attribute your own criminality across the board, you don't recognize reality, and you are first and foremost narcissistic.

That's both your strength and your weakness. You have no character, no soul, and you're stupid... but cunning as all dangerous animals are.

Your stereotypes are failing you.

Your stereotypes are failing you.

I find it hilarious that you recognize the stereotypical democrat in that description.

Somebody needs to start a competitor to Facebook. Like Facebook did to MySpace. Guarantee freedom of speech, no censorship.

Privately owned media companies editing their content IS freedom of speech.

Somebody needs to start a competitor to Facebook. Like Facebook did to MySpace. Guarantee freedom of speech, no censorship.
There is one but I can't remember what it's called. It isn't anything like facebook, which is why it doesn't fly. I tried to get the app but gave up because it was taking forever to load.

I reach a lot of people through facebook. You have to be smart and know how to outwit the fb police...it isn't that hard, they aren't that smart.

The way to function under the radar is to block people the minute they fuck with you. Expose them, report them, then block them. Just like we do (or I do) on here.

Hey Derp; it’s not really freedom of speech but it is their right to do so. Are you unable to comprehend that I’m talking about the freedom of speech for the people posting on it?

Not really surprised you have trouble with the concept of freedom.

Hey Derp; it’s not really freedom of speech but it is their right to do so. Are you unable to comprehend that I’m talking about the freedom of speech for the people posting on it?

Yes. I recall you have a very different conception of freedom than I do. My version doesn't include the ability to force others to accommodate my desires. If someone doesn't want to publish my paper, or distribute my "news", they're not violating my freedom. They're simply exercising their own.

Yes. I recall you have a very different conception of freedom than I do. My version doesn't include the ability to force others to accommodate my desires. If someone doesn't want to publish my paper, or distribute my "news", they're not violating my freedom. They're simply exercising their own.

Reading comprehension problems? I said it was their right to do so but the fact is that censoring others isn’t free speech. I don’t know how to make that any simpler.

They are excising their rights, but free speech isn’t the right they are exercising. Got it?

That’s different from offering a platform for free speech.

Reading comprehension problems? I said it was their right to do so but the fact is that censoring others isn’t free speech. I don’t know how to make that any simpler.

They are excising their rights, but free speech isn’t the right they are exercising. Got it?

You're just quibbling to cover up your hypocrisy. Media companies filtering their output is not fascism. Government intervening would be.

You're just quibbling to cover up your hypocrisy. Media companies filtering their output is not fascism. Government intervening would be.

Where did I say it was fascism? Look you are too stupid and illiterate to discuss with. Dismissed.

INTERNET BILL OF RIGHTS!

All voices to be heard ....not only the communists, totalitarian, left wing voices but ALL VOICES!:2up:

That's not what we want and that's not what we'll have

They are fucking retards.

Most of the groups listed are fake news outlets who make stuff up.
Would the world miss infowars ?

Why dont they all ask their leader to build them their own platform ?

Vlad might see it as a good investment.

Forum List

Back