Farmers Almanac predicts "Teeth chattering winter"!!!

Almost all of the deniers in this forum argue directly or indirectly that all the world's climate scientists (>60,000 people worldwide) are ALL involved in a huge conspiracy to lie to the public, manufacture global warming and enhanced greenhouse effect. This conspiracy is miraculously effective as they are able to produce self consistent data throughout tens of thousands of studies and no one has ever caught them at it and none of them has ever confessed or let slip the slightest hint of this massive scheme.

On top of that, all the tens of thousands of PhDs involved in this perfect scheme have obtained their doctorate degrees through fraudulent means as they are all grossly incompetent, out-thought daily by dozens of deniers few of whom finished high school.

East Anglia s0n.....since then, the numbers of people skeptical of the science has soared.

5 Key Steps for a Proper Workplace Investigation | McInnes Cooper

[Hey JC.....so no biting cold in the midwest this winter!:113:

Only a few days of it. The rest of the season was usually above average.

Non-retards understand the concept of an average. Those too stupid to grasp what an average is become deniers.
See, parrot typing you are. You wouldn’t know a fact if it dropped out your ass

Almost all of the deniers in this forum argue directly or indirectly that all the world's climate scientists (>60,000 people worldwide) are ALL involved in a huge conspiracy to lie to the public, manufacture global warming and enhanced greenhouse effect. This conspiracy is miraculously effective as they are able to produce self consistent data throughout tens of thousands of studies and no one has ever caught them at it and none of them has ever confessed or let slip the slightest hint of this massive scheme.

On top of that, all the tens of thousands of PhDs involved in this perfect scheme have obtained their doctorate degrees through fraudulent means as they are all grossly incompetent, out-thought daily by dozens of deniers few of whom finished high school.
:290968001256257790-final:

Well shit crick, all you need to do is provide the requested observed empirical data! Why do they and you avoid that?

Pointing out that the core of your arguments are insane, uneducated nonsense is quite valuable to the discussions on this forum

Well shit crick, all you need to do is provide the requested observed empirical data! Why do they and you avoid that?

I have and you have not. None of you can deny my description because that is the fundamental basis of all your arguments and it's value is absolute zero.

I have and you have not. None of you can deny my description because that is the fundamental basis of all your arguments and it's value is absolute zero.
I deny you presented any observed empirical data.

all you need to do is provide the requested observed empirical data!
To you?

What data? And why? Because you will honestly consider it?

Fraud ass troll is a troll.
Well I don’t consider current data cause it’s manipulated. The best answer is we don’t know earth’s temperature,. Why do you need to know it? I usually worry about my local weather and the weather of anywhere I’m going to. If you want my money, show me how CO2 controls the globe. Why’s that so difficult for you?

What is the point of this thread? Do the Farmer's Almanac people have an opinion on AGW?

Forum List

Back