Farmers Almanac predicts "Teeth chattering winter"!!!

Got it. No one knows.

But... we've got thermometers scattered all over the planet. And ARGO buoys and ten thousand ships giving us ocean surface temperatures. And weather balloons and satellites giving us temperatures from the upper atmosphere. Why can't we put all those together and get some sort of an average?

Got it. No one knows.

But... we've got thermometers scattered all over the planet. And ARGO buoys and ten thousand ships giving us ocean surface temperatures. And weather balloons and satellites giving us temperatures from the upper atmosphere. Why can't we put all those together and get some sort of an average?
No you don’t you idiot.

Dude, in my own area temperature changes by three to ten degrees and only one reading is used. So go scam someone else

We don't have thermometers and ARGO buoys and ships and airplanes and weather balloons and satellites?

We don't have thermometers and ARGO buoys and ships and airplanes and weather balloons and satellites?
Sure, and?

In the Arctic, antarctic? Greenland? Read and collect daily around every mile of the globe at the exact same times? Get out of here

You're not making a lot of sense and I can't help but think it's intentional. Obviously we do have those things and obviously, we can work up an average global temperature.

Last edited:
The best these bozo's can do in here is, "Well....your opinion is uninformed ya know because you dont know the science and you're so ignorant!" ( insert ghey sounding voice ).

Limpwristedness ftg.....:2up:

The best these bozo's can do in here is, "Well....your opinion is uninformed ya know because you dont know the science and you're so ignorant!" ( insert ghey sounding voice ).

More your opinion is uninformed despite repeated attempts from multiple posters to show you the science

But that's the game you like to play

~S~

More your opinion is uninformed despite repeated attempts from multiple posters to show you the science

~S~
Drama queen

:oops8::oops-28:

Maine's Farmers' Almanac predicts 'teeth-chattering' winter, lots of snow

Great....after 4 hideous winters in a row hare in New York, can look forward to another 6 or 7 months of using the nut sack warmers JC! Its gonna be awesome. Looks like by December, folks in the northeast going to be begging for global warming s0ns!

Oh....ps....top story on DRUDGE right now!:up:
I only had one week of good ice fishing where I live. The rest the time I had to drive all the way to Michigan it gets expensive driving that far every week end. I was not happy!

~S~

I dont care about the science because I dont have to....the science is inconsequential outside the field = the only thing that matters.

:oops8::oops-28:

Maine's Farmers' Almanac predicts 'teeth-chattering' winter, lots of snow

Great....after 4 hideous winters in a row hare in New York, can look forward to another 6 or 7 months of using the nut sack warmers JC! Its gonna be awesome. Looks like by December, folks in the northeast going to be begging for global warming s0ns!

Oh....ps....top story on DRUDGE right now!:up:
I only had one week of good ice fishing where I live. The rest the time I had to drive all the way to Michigan it gets expensive driving that far every week end. I was not happy!

I'd suggest going out and getting an emotional support otter....can take the other on those long drives and stay happy!:113:

Forum List

Back