Farmers Almanac predicts "Teeth chattering winter"!!!

Is someone in this thread contending that the Farmer's Almanac has significance?

Let's see how the FA did:

us-winter-weather-map-2019-fa-new.jpg

New England -- "cold and white". So vague as to be meaningless, as winter is always cold and white in New England. It's more of a non-prediction, but I'll still call it a success.

Mid-Atlantic -- "Chilly, wintry mix". Nope, significantly warmer than usual. So, a fail.

Southeast -- "Near normal temps". Fail, as it was quite warm.

South "Stinging cold". Nope, warm. Fail.

High plains -- "Teeth chattering cold" . Call that a success.

Midwest -- "Biting cold, snowy." Nope. Not that cold, and buckets of rain, not snow. Fail.

Northwest -- "Typical winter". Nope, cold. Fail.

West coast -- "Mild temps, average precip. Nope, cool and wet. Fail.

So, the FA was 2 for 8, worse than a coin flip.

Needless to say, Skook will believe them next year as well.

Let's see how the FA did:

us-winter-weather-map-2019-fa-new.jpg

New England -- "cold and white". So vague as to be meaningless, as winter is always cold and white in New England. It's more of a non-prediction, but I'll still call it a success.

Mid-Atlantic -- "Chilly, wintry mix". Nope, significantly warmer than usual. So, a fail.

Southeast -- "Near normal temps". Fail, as it was quite warm.

South "Stinging cold". Nope, warm. Fail.

High plains -- "Teeth chattering cold" . Call that a success.

Midwest -- "Biting cold, snowy." Nope. Not that cold, and buckets of rain, not snow. Fail.

Northwest -- "Typical winter". Nope, cold. Fail.

West coast -- "Mild temps, average precip. Nope, cool and wet. Fail.

So, the FA was 2 for 8, worse than a coin flip.

Needless to say, Skook will believe them next year as well.

Hey JC.....so no biting cold in the midwest this winter!:113:

:2up:Cooling/Temperature:2up:

Lol.....the AGW crusaders like to define an increase of 0.2 degrees as "warmer".....trying to convey this fake perception that an area was 50-60 degrees all winter. Fake......

That's why people need to challenge these bozos to define these vague, loose fake terms like "warmer", "greater", "increased"......these frauds use them all the time. But upon closer inspection....looking at the numbers.....INSIGIFICANT!

Marketing experts do the same thing, for example, in the aftermarket car industry making claims of "BIG POWER" for your car if you install their cold air intake. It suckers the suckers who will go drop $400 to add 6-7 horsepower.....lol.....real "big power":auiqs.jpg:. Cities fake crime data all the time to obtain the ability to publicize " lower" crime rates. Big dick pill companies make tens of millions of dollars using fake terms like "growing" and "larger".....fakes out the fools.

The AGW climate industry invariably use these same bogus terms ALL THE TIME.

The use if loose association terms creates false perceptions.....pay attention people!

Last edited:
You have never done anything but speak for yourself. I'm sure you would love it if everyone held the same opinions as do you... but they do not.

You have never done anything but speak for yourself. I'm sure you would love it if everyone held the same opinions as do you... but they do not.
Sure we do. You keep demonstrating your ignorance

[Hey JC.....so no biting cold in the midwest this winter!:113:

Only a few days of it. The rest of the season was usually above average.

Non-retards understand the concept of an average. Those too stupid to grasp what an average is become deniers.

But the "retards" grasp the fakery of using the word "above" all the time. Faaaake!

Then so is yours. That’s
Thats right, idiot. So, we defer to experts. Well, I do...you defer to non-scientist bloggers paid to lie to you.
Or not
Clearly you do. One is not going to source your idiotic denier talking points back to the experts. Remember dummy, you are the one claiming the experts are lying. Thats literally your first premise. So you don't get to stray from that,just because it suits you at the time.

Then so is yours. That’s
Thats right, idiot. So, we defer to experts. Well, I do...you defer to non-scientist bloggers paid to lie to you.
Or not
Clearly you do. One is not going to source your idiotic denier talking points back to the experts. Remember dummy, you are the one claiming the experts are lying. Thats literally your first premise. So you don't get to stray from that,just because it suits you at the time.

My God JC....could this guys posts possibly get any more yawn inspiring? Geez.....cut and paste ftg.

Almost all of the deniers in this forum argue directly or indirectly that all the world's climate scientists (>60,000 people worldwide) are ALL involved in a huge conspiracy to lie to the public, manufacture global warming and enhanced greenhouse effect. This conspiracy is miraculously effective as they are able to produce self consistent data throughout tens of thousands of studies and no one has ever caught them at it and none of them has ever confessed or let slip the slightest hint of this massive scheme.

On top of that, all the tens of thousands of PhDs involved in this perfect scheme have obtained their doctorate degrees through fraudulent means as they are all grossly incompetent, out-thought daily by dozens of deniers few of whom finished high school.

Forum List

Back