Farmers Almanac predicts "Teeth chattering winter"!!!

Billy Bob had declared you the winner. I guess that gets you a free copy of the FA next year, eh?

I gotta ask. What's a "frosty"? The only one I know here is that Wendy's cup of chocolate soft serve and they'd don't come in a package.

Or are you using the term generally?

I guess you can't. Good that you're aware of your own limitations. Too bad you never choose to do anything about them.

I gotta ask. What's a "frosty"? The only one I know here is that Wendy's cup of chocolate soft serve and they'd don't come in a package.

Or are you using the term generally?

Oy

JC.....cant make this stuff up my friend!
hly fk the dude doesn't know what a frosty is? I supposed he doesn't drink cold one's. he's a veggieman.

Beer? Ahh.... Frosty's not a common term down this way. Brew is probably the most common.

Show us, JC, evidence that anyone has manipulated those data without valid justification, with the intention of deceiving the public or in an effort to exaggerate global warming. And when I say evidence, I mean evidence.

People who take the Farmer's Almanac seriously are generally walking jokes for the rest of the population. Thanks for walking by.

Show us, JC, evidence that anyone has manipulated those data without valid justification, with the intention of deceiving the public or in an effort to exaggerate global warming. And when I say evidence, I mean evidence.
East Angila s0n....evidently you never heard of it!

I've heard of it. No part of the stolen emails concerns unjustified manipulation of data. I asked for evidence. That's not evidence.

East Angila s0n....evidently you never heard of it!

I've heard of it. No part of the stolen emails concerns unjustified manipulation of data. I asked for evidence. That's not evidence.

Well that's what you think........but the world thinks differently. The public saw a fraud investigation. Any meathead knows an investigation is invalid if there is not an impartial entity conducting it. Doy:up:

I run Intermediate Care Facilities regulated by the State of New York. If I were to investigate my own programs following reported improprieties, Id be fired inside of 48 hours.

It is amazing how fucking st00pid climate crusaders can be!:backpedal::backpedal:

These people are booksmart.......no common sense whatsoever.:gtssmiley2:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back