Farmers Almanac predicts "Teeth chattering winter"!!!

Show us, JC, evidence that anyone has manipulated those data without valid justification, with the intention of deceiving the public or in an effort to exaggerate global warming. And when I say evidence, I mean evidence.
East Angila s0n....evidently you never heard of it!

I've heard of it. No part of the stolen emails concerns unjustified manipulation of data. I asked for evidence. That's not evidence.

Well that's what you think........but the world thinks differently. The public saw a fraud investigation. Any meathead knows an investigation is invalid if there is not an impartial entity conducting it.

No, you think what you think. I know what I know.

The content of the emails stolen from the East Anglia mail server were reviewed by:

• The University of East Anglia
  • The American Meteorological Association
  • The American Geophysical Union
  • American Association for the Advancement of Science
  • The UK's Met Office
  • The IPCC
  • The House of Commons Science and Technology Committee
  • The Royal Scoiety of Chemistry
  • The Institute of Physics
  • The specially formed independent Science Assessment Panel
  • The US National Academy of Science
  • Pennsylvania State University
  • UEA's Climate Change Email Review Committee
  • Inspector General of the US Department of Commerce
  • US National Science Foundation

NONE OF WHOM CONCLUDED THE STOLEN EMAILS INDICATED DATA HAD BEEN FALSIFIED. NONE.

So, we are all STILL waiting for evidence that temperature data from NASA, NOAA, BEST, Hadley, NWS and JWA were intentionally falsified.

Show us, JC, evidence that anyone has manipulated those data without valid justification, with the intention of deceiving the public or in an effort to exaggerate global warming. And when I say evidence, I mean evidence.
How about your post right here? you just confirmed it. You caveated "without valid justification". My point proven without even going to the internet. Thanks,

East Angila s0n....evidently you never heard of it!:coffee:
skooks, reread his post. he agrees it is manipulated only with "valid justification". dude, I can't make this up.

People who take the Farmer's Almanac seriously are generally walking jokes for the rest of the population. Thanks for walking by.
when you can't refute the data, go after the group personally.

crick just confirmed my statement after my post.
Let's see the confirmation
Post #173
"that anyone has manipulated those data without valid justification"

fk, dude, can't you read what you post? hmmm seems weird you can't ever remember what you wrote. but here again is your confirmation. you wrote they only manipulate it with valid justification. did you miss that or were your fingers in your eye socket after you wrote it?

I can only conclude that English is a second language with you.
thanks for the backing and confirmation about the manipulation. It is greatly appreciated. I didn't have to go to the internet and pull the actual info.

Crick's words: you wrote they only "manipulate it without valid justification."

God are you stupid. Have you already forgotten the publicly announced adjustments the major dataset holder have made?

Stupid, stupid, stupid, really, really, really fucking stupid.
more evidence the current data is manipulated. thanks!!!

It seems you do. You believe the Farmer's Almanac can give you the low down for the next year.

Forum List

Back