Farmers Almanac predicts "Teeth chattering winter"!!!

you do realize
I'll stop you there.

No, no he doesnt. He doesn't understand fact one about climate science, and he is very proud of it. I mean, if someone were to pull out the Farmers' almanac (heh heh) and claim its prediction of a cold winter over 2% of the earth's surface somehow debunks accepted climate theories ,that person would be laughed out of the room, in any educated company.

That's why he hides here, in this swamp for morons.

You are 100% correct s0n.....I dont understand anything about climate science. Never have. Never will. I'm fine with the experts in Starbucks sipping latte's and laughing at the know-nothing skeptics.

Meanwhile, this know-nothing sits home sipping his instant coffee and takes a long toke on a ciggy and thinks to himself, " Hmmm....if the science had, even just a little, transcended beyond it's own field in the past 25 years, would a story about a Farmers Almanac winter prediction be a top story on DRUDGE in 2018?":cul2::cul2:

Lots of people know about climate science. Whoopty-do.....only matters if people care about it. Nobody cares. Nobody cares to do dick about climate change.

Taking bows in front of banners.....ghey.:113:

Last edited:
Dang.....while the climate crusaders are always quick to dismiss the Farmers Almanac as gobblygook, these people are accurate as shit....:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

Check out how spot on they were last winter >> Winter 2017-2018: How Did We do? - Farmers' Almanac

@www.whosnotwinning?.com
Wyoming last week of August.
4389C008-0411-4CDF-8864-78692A2FD40B.jpeg

Dang.....while the climate crusaders are always quick to dismiss the Farmers Almanac as gobblygook, these people are accurate as shit....:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

Check out how spot on they were last winter >> Winter 2017-2018: How Did We do? - Farmers' Almanac

@www.whosnotwinning?.com
Wyoming last week of August.
View attachment 213893

Hey, up in places like Montana, Wyoming and Idaho, there are times that there is strange weather like that. I got a sled one year for my birthday and used it on my birthday. I was born in mid July. Sometimes freaky weather happens.

Hmmm....if the science had, even just a little, transcended beyond it's own field in the past 25 years, would a story about a Farmers Almanac winter prediction be a top story on DRUDGE in 2018?":cul2::cul2:
There is a simple explanation for that.

You're goofy denial is any uniquely American phenomenon. An entire industry exists only to lie to gullible people like you about climate change. And once they attached themselves to the Republican party, they knew that sheep like you would believe anything and everything they say.

Hmmm....if the science had, even just a little, transcended beyond it's own field in the past 25 years, would a story about a Farmers Almanac winter prediction be a top story on DRUDGE in 2018?":cul2::cul2:
There is a simple explanation for that.

You're goofy denial is any uniquely American phenomenon. An entire industry exists only to lie to gullible people like you about climate change. And once they attached themselves to the Republican party, they knew that sheep like you would believe anything and everything they say.

Who cares? As long as its effective s0n....its the only thing that matters.:113:

As long as the science isnt mattering outside the science, progressives get to enjoy the big bumpy cucumber :cul2:. Yep....right there s0n! Ain't it grand!:bye1:

As long as the science isnt mattering outside the science,
The rightard part of the US, where ignorance is a matter of pride. It was quite a shock to me the first few times I saw it, now I just, what...pity it? Nah, that's not right.

Pity those dragged down by it? Yes, that's more accurate.

As long as the science isnt mattering outside the science,
The rightard part of the US, where ignorance is a matter of pride. It was quite a shock to me the first few times I saw it, now I just, what...pity it? Nah, that's not right.

Pity those dragged down by it? Yes, that's more accurate.

The only matter s0n.....is winning!:113::113:

you do realize the impact of global warming is changes in regional climates...ie suddenly hawii has hurricanes...the earlier and longer fire season in ca and for some more brutal winters....

When did Hawaii move into the Atlantic ocean ????????

The omnipotence of progressives clearly on display in this thread...the ever present uppity-intellectual gheyness that never matters in the real world!

Their claim is, the science is decided and the whole world has embraced AGW theory.....those not on board are fringe idiots....the "flat earthers".

Ok.....let's all concur for a moment that is so....that the science is decided and accepted by most. That AGW is a clear and present danger.

And?

This is dogma for nearly 20 years now. Not debatable......everybody knows that.

But where is the evidence that people care? Let's face it, for the public, its accepted science akin to acceptance of the Periodic Table.:oops-28: Ok....great! Now we know. This is what the intellectuals take bows about?

Indeed, outside the realm of science/academia, AGW is nothing more than the latest scientific finding.....like dinosaur bones in some recent archeological dig. The public interest is, "Gee....that's interesting".....and go right the fuck back to their lives.:113::113: Only mental cases think the public is moved by a 3mm rise in the sea's or fires in California they've been seeing their whole lives:iyfyus.jpg:. Oh....but skeptics are the morons!!

The science.....is moving NOBODY to climate change action. In 2018, even I am stunned by the total lack of interest! Nobody is doing dick!

But the progressives keep taking bows!:aug08_031::aug08_031::aug08_031:

Last edited:
So, most of the country swelters under oppressive heat and humidity, and Skook squeals about how he's winning because the Drudge bedwetter cult was babbling about snowflakes. You can't make this stuff up.

That's why most everyone ignores Skook. Debating him is like winning the Special Olympics. Sure, you may have won, but you're still retarded just because you participated.

Earth Set for a Major Cold Spell

No, not man-made Globull Warming. Or Climate Change. Or la Niña.

It’s the sun!

Scientists are reporting that the sun has been free of sunspots for a total of 133 days this year.

With only 241 days of 2018 passing, that means the sun has been blank for the majority of the year.

Experts warn this is a sign that the solar minimum is on its way.

Website Space Weather says: “The sun is spotless again. For the 133rd day this year, the face of the sun is blank.

To find a year with fewer sunspots, you have to go back to 2009 when the sun was experiencing the deepest solar minimum in a century.

Solar minimum has returned, bringing extra cosmic rays, long-lasting holes in the sun's atmosphere, and strangely pink auroras.”

More w/videos @ Earth is set for BIG FREEZE as sun goes BLANK for majority of 2018

Climate change killed off Neanderthals @ Climate change killed off Neanderthals, study says

1535653096676.jpg

One thing we can be certain of, wait a bit and the weather will change.

It’s the sun!

Scientists are reporting that the sun has been free of sunspots for a total of 133 days this year.

With only 241 days of 2018 passing, that means the sun has been blank for the majority of the year.

Website Space Weather says: “The sun is spotless again. For the 133rd day this year, the face of the sun is blank.

To find a year with fewer sunspots, you have to go back to 2009 when the sun was experiencing the deepest solar minimum in a century.

Solar minimum has returned, bringing extra cosmic rays, long-lasting holes in the sun's atmosphere, and strangely pink auroras.”

More w/videos @ Earth is set for BIG FREEZE as sun goes BLANK for majority of 2018

Climate change killed off Neanderthals @ Climate change killed off Neanderthals, study says

1535653096676.jpg

Couple this with cold phases in five major circulation patterns all at once and you have the makings of a major cold spell....

The pacific is rapidly cooling... the US is in for a long cold winter...

It’s the sun!

1535653096676.jpg

Couple this with cold phases in five major circulation patterns all at once and you have the makings of a major cold spell....

The pacific is rapidly cooling... the US is in for a long cold winter...

Dang.....yep....Farmers Almanac says the same. Months and months of blue balls!

Silly Billy, you and Mr. Westwall have been predicting colder years for as long as either of you have been on this board. And 2018 will go down with 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 as the five warmest years on record. So when is this cooling going to happen? 2919?

Silly Billy, you and Mr. Westwall have been predicting colder years for as long as either of you have been on this board. And 2018 will go down with 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 as the five warmest years on record. So when is this cooling going to happen? 2919?

'warmist".......:iyfyus.jpg:

Nobody cares about one or two tenths of a degree. And I'll go with Billy and Tommy, Polar and West et. al......their sources more credible, particularly their graphs. You graph axis tend to have no labels on the axis.....bogus.....perhaps taken from The Royal Society of Scientific Folklore?:dunno:. Who the fuck puts up graphs with no labels?:eek2:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back