Farmer on NPR said he couldn't find an American who would pick fruit...

...he said an American tried it and gave up after one box.

Question.

How much does this farmer pay a fruit picker to pick one box of fruit?

Obviously, just enough to entice an illegal alien, but not enough to entice an American who has other employment options.

Solution.

Pay your workers more, enough so someone can actually live off what you are paying him, maybe enough for groceries, rent, utilties, with a little extra left to go to the movies on Saturday.

Illegal aliens don't need that. They live 12 to an apartment, eat rice and beans, and send the rest of their money to their families in Mexico or Central America.

So, the farmer wants us to let in illegal aliens so he doesn't have to pay a living wage for an American.

So, why are the Democrats AGAINST a living wage for American workers?

This is why Trump won the election, because American workers realized the Democrats have abandoned them.

Why do they have to be illegal? Why can't they come in legally, stay in employer provided barracks type housing, and go home off season?

I don't care if we let MORE people in if they're vetted and are working, tracked, abide by the law and aren't voting for commies.

As long as they can never vote for democrats.

Question.

Obviously, just enough to entice an illegal alien, but not enough to entice an American who has other employment options.

Solution.

Pay your workers more, enough so someone can actually live off what you are paying him, maybe enough for groceries, rent, utilties, with a little extra left to go to the movies on Saturday.

Illegal aliens don't need that. They live 12 to an apartment, eat rice and beans, and send the rest of their money to their families in Mexico or Central America.

So, the farmer wants us to let in illegal aliens so he doesn't have to pay a living wage for an American.

This is why Trump won the election, because American workers realized the Democrats have abandoned them.
Pay your workers MOOORE???????????

Oh God, now, instead of sounding like a Russian, you are sounding like a Democrat.

Why do they have to be illegal? Why can't they come in legally, stay in employer provided barracks type housing, and go home off season?

I don't care if we let MORE people in if they're vetted and are working, tracked, abide by the law and aren't voting for commies.
As long as they can never vote for democrats.

That's what I said.

Question.

Solution.

And you believed him? Lol

One American tried one time and quit after one box.....derp Derp derpy derp

Question.

Solution.

Pay your workers MOOORE???????????

Oh God, now, instead of sounding like a Russian, you are sounding like a Democrat.

No...a democrat says pay your worker what we tell you to pay him no matter wether they are worth it or you can afford it......normal people pay people to get work done, not to simply give people money.

upload_2017-9-27_20-47-30.jpeg

1 apple = about a pound

1 lb of apples = about $1 at the grocery store

If you pick one apple every 10 seconds after one hour you've picked 360 apples or about $360 worth of apples. Even if the employee is only picking $300 worth of apples an hour there should be plenty of money to pay $10 an hour. It's not like the apple farmer has to buy a $250,000 combine, two $100,000 tractors, two $20,000 grain carts, (or about a $500,000 worth of harvesting equipment) and then have to pay two other employees to run those tractors to the semi, for hauling the produce to town.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Question.

Solution.

Yeah why can't they be the slaves in slave labor. Rental slaves who serve a season and then kicked to the curb when they are no longer wanted.

We are actually importing Mexicans to do the work that black people used to do. Stupid.

You really are vile.

Ill bet that tomorrow or the next day, you'll be posting about what a good christian you are, followed by another whining thread or two.

Question.

Solution.

Yeah why can't they be the slaves in slave labor. Rental slaves who serve a season and then kicked to the curb when they are no longer wanted.

That's what Blackrook has in mind. Same with some other RWNJ "christians".

:puke:
:puke3:

The pay is crap, the working conditions are crap but more than anything else, its just plain hard work.

That's why American's won't do it.

Thanks to RWNJs, family farms are going under. But, have no fear because pino trump's 1% buddies are right there, ready to buy them out for pennies on the dollar.

Yes, I'm sure of it.

Americans will do any job for the proper compensation. Up north in these ungodly winters, I see linemen out in -0 degree weather during snow storms with winds 30mph on polls restoring electric power. I see the same in such weather repairing water lines.

The supply and demand system is the most perfect when it comes to employment. If you can't find workers,you need to increase your offers. If you find many workers, you are probably paying too much.

The system works good until you throw a monkey wrench into it like unions or immigrants. Then it F's up everything.

"..for the proper compensation.."

Duh.

That's where I stopped reading.

We are actually importing Mexicans to do the work that black people used to do. Stupid.

You really are vile.

Ill bet that tomorrow or the next day, you'll be posting about what a good christian you are, followed by another whining thread or two.
I never claimed to be a good Christian.

A good Christian doesn't tell Democrats they're all going to hell, but I do.

But I'm warning you any way because I feel that if I save even one Democrat from hell, it will be worth the cost to my soul.

Any way, it's infinitely much better to be a bad Christian than a good atheist.

I know I need to repent, and so, I probably will.

An atheist has no idea he needs to repent, so he will probably not repent.

So I will die with all my sins forgiven, and go to heaven.

Atheists will die with all their sins on their soul, and go to hell.

I'm a good Agnostic. I do what is right because it's right not because some ol geezer is judging my every thought and move. So I guess I'm going to the same Hell as Hitler? We'll be roommates with Gandhi. More reasons I'm Agnostic.

I'm a good Agnostic. I do what is right because it's right not because some ol geezer is judging my every thought and move. So I guess I'm going to the same Hell as Hitler? We'll be roommates with Gandhi. More reasons I'm Agnostic.
Your decision to go to hell is your decision.

Ultimately, the only people who go to hell are the people who want to go there.

The pay is crap, the working conditions are crap but more than anything else, its just plain hard work.

That's why American's won't do it.

Thanks to RWNJs, family farms are going under. But, have no fear because pino trump's 1% buddies are right there, ready to buy them out for pennies on the dollar.

Yes, I'm sure of it.

Americans will do any job for the proper compensation. Up north in these ungodly winters, I see linemen out in -0 degree weather during snow storms with winds 30mph on polls restoring electric power. I see the same in such weather repairing water lines.

The supply and demand system is the most perfect when it comes to employment. If you can't find workers,you need to increase your offers. If you find many workers, you are probably paying too much.

The system works good until you throw a monkey wrench into it like unions or immigrants. Then it F's up everything.

"..for the proper compensation.."

Duh.

That's where I stopped reading.

Good choice. That's how you remain ignorant.

Ok so if we get rid of all the illegals and farmers themselves raise the wages and those jobs are still unfilled will you complain that American workers (the hardest workers in the world) are lazy? I myself wouldn't think it an issue.

Question.

Solution.

And when your apples cost 6 times as much as they do now you will be the first one on here making a thread whining about how much produce cost.

My brother works at Facebook, and he tells me he is the only American citizen in his unit.

We conservatives weren't paying attention to this issue, even trying to win political correctness points by being pro-immigration.

The American worker is now good and screwed thanks to all the immigrants he has to compete with on the labor market.

You're a Nationalist and not Conservative.

Question.

Solution.

Farmers are useless government fat addicts. And we go on about Mexicans taking all the welfare! When I was a kid I bucked hay and picked button weeds out of corn and sobean fields for $3.50 an hour. This guy and guys like him are liars.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back