Fani Willis Going Down

Orangecat

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020
Sorry, this is a long video, but it illustrates a lot of the democrat corruption being exposed. Watch it when you get a chance, if you’re interested in the truth. Of course, the usual useful idiots will attack long before they’ve had time to actually watch the video.

1706786819876.png

Two minutes in and I can already debunk one piece of stupidity. The supposed secret meeting where Fani and Wade coordinated with the White House? That was addressed on a live Friday hearing two or three weeks ago I believe. I posted the video. The judge asked Wade if he had met with the White House and Jan 6th committee investigators. He said yes. They asked what information they got from them or shared with one another and he said everything they received from them was what was released on their website to the public. The judge asked the defense if they had anything further to add and they didn't so he tabled the discussion until they have some actual evidence.

Alluding to some super secret plan that the prosecutors engaged in without any evidence doesn't really get you far in court but I guess it makes for a good youtube video for MAGAts who don't have the attention span to follow the actual trial even though it's all live. :lmao:

She`s irrelevant regarding Trump`s 91 felony charges. Fani`s diddling the prosecutor will have no bearing on the outcome. Sorry.

LOL

There are some 30+ allegations in Fani's BS case in Fulton County (hell, she already tossed the RICO charges against several when she gave them a sweetheart deal with no criminal record).

And her and her office's dealings with the White House and DOJ will prove illegal collusion. That, plus several Federal officials will not be allowed to be called to testify and the Georgia case is done.

Last edited:
My MAGA friend was throwing ticker tape parades because the televised weekday J6 hearings had low viewership. He took that as proof that no crimes were committed. :auiqs.jpg: What`s sad is the fact that this idiot was allowed to teach high school for 30 years but I hope his former students can sue the school district for reparations.

My MAGA friend was throwing ticker tape parades because the televised weekday J6 hearings had low viewership. He took that as proof that no crimes were committed. :auiqs.jpg: What`s sad is the fact that this idiot was allowed to teach high school for 30 years but I hope his former students can sue the school district for reparations.
:itsok:

Mishandling classified documents makes him an espionage suspect and typically, they`re held without bail.

Fake news. Those alleged classified documents were automatically declassified when he, as still President, took them from the White House, as per EO's signed by GW Bush and Obama.

Now, and there is some suggestion this happened from some court documents, there were several spies in MAL who looked for declassified documents Trump had, reported back to their masters in DC, and Joe Biden reclassified them on the sly. That ain't gonna work as it is a fraud and an attempt at entrapment as well.

Are you talking about senator-era Biden, who took classified documents that he had no power to declassify?

Biden had some stored in a garage for years, some were shipped to various places by regular courier services, and some spent time in DC's Chinatown. Some were from when he was a Senator and he had no right to them at all.

Sorry, this is a long video, but it illustrates a lot of the democrat corruption being exposed. Watch it when you get a chance, if you’re interested in the truth. Of course, the usual useful idiots will attack long before they’ve had time to actually watch the video.

Have to see if the corrupt DOJ is still blind.

Another clear case of a Corrupt DA who should already be in prison.

Two minutes in and I can already debunk one piece of stupidity. The supposed secret meeting where Fani and Wade coordinated with the White House? That was addressed on a live Friday hearing two or three weeks ago I believe. I posted the video. The judge asked Wade if he had met with the White House and Jan 6th committee investigators. He said yes. They asked what information they got from them or shared with one another and he said everything they received from them was what was released on their website to the public. The judge asked the defense if they had anything further to add and they didn't so he tabled the discussion until they have some actual evidence.

Alluding to some super secret plan that the prosecutors engaged in without any evidence doesn't really get you far in court but I guess it makes for a good youtube video for MAGAts who don't have the attention span to follow the actual trial even though it's all live. :lmao:

Why did they need to meet then?

Forum List

Back