Fani Willis Going Down

Most democrats are retarded baboons. Those who aren’t are psychopathically nefarious.
The vast majority of them on this site, obviously. Honestly, I find it hard to believe how stupid these people are. Anyone who watches both Biden and Trump speak to a crowd, and doesn’t conclude that Trump is clearly in far better shape, mentally, is either a fucking liar or a brainwashed imbecile.

The vast majority of them on this site, obviously. Honestly, I find it hard to believe how stupid these people are. Anyone who watches both Biden and Trump speak to a crowd, and doesn’t conclude that Trump is clearly in far better shape, mentally, is either a fucking liar or a brainwashed imbecile.
They are fake
They wish Biden was still lucid so pretend he is.

Sorry, this is a long video, but it illustrates a lot of the democrat corruption being exposed. Watch it when you get a chance, if you’re interested in the truth. Of course, the usual useful idiots will attack long before they’ve had time to actually watch the video.

In more than one way.

Why did they need to meet then?
Wade said in court that they met with the White House and the Jan 6th committee investigators to get any other additional information they had with regards to their investigation of Donald Trump. See it isn't illegal for them to meet with other investigators, prosecutors or even the White House and share information. What would be improper and grounds for a mistrial is if they actually received any information from those sources that they haven't shared with the defense in order to meet the requirements of discovery. The defense alleges that they received more information and evidence and that they coordinated with the White House for a political purpose but what they lacked in court was any evidence. Sad day for them. :dunno:

Wade said in court that they met with the White House and the Jan 6th committee investigators to get any other additional information they had with regards to their investigation of Donald Trump. See it isn't illegal for them to meet with other investigators, prosecutors or even the White House and share information. What would be improper and grounds for a mistrial is if they actually received any information from those sources that they haven't shared with the defense in order to meet the requirements of discovery. The defense alleges that they received more information and evidence and that they coordinated with the White House for a political purpose but what they lacked in court was any evidence. Sad day for them. :dunno:

What a naive fool you are. Of course you'd have to be to defend and support what you do.

Attorneys Sidney Powell, Kenneth Chesebro and Jenna Ellis have already pled guilty. Who`s next? :)

Sorry, this is a long video,
its okay, I wasn’t going to watch it any way.
but it illustrates a lot of the democrat corruption being exposed. Watch it when you get a chance, if you’re interested in the truth. Of course, the usual useful idiots will attack long before they’ve had time to actually watch the video.

Zero of what Willis has done in the DA office has anything to do with the blob’s case.

306>232....

I Hope True the Vote files a civil suit there for the false charges brought against them that were dismissed in court.

Make Kent have to get over his TDS on voting law.

You can't even tell me what's illegal about their coordination and sharing of information. All you can do is regurgitate what you heard from white wing media. :dunno:

Says the one that regurgitates the 'media' in here day in and day out. :cuckoo:

Says the one that regurgitates the 'media' in here day in and day out. :cuckoo:
I'm make my own arguments here all the time. You tell me in your own words whats illegal about prosecutors in different jurisdictions sharing information. Or what's illegal about sharing information with the White House? See you sensational white wing media doesn't give you the facts you'd learn from watching simply watching the trial. The Judge asked Wade if they received any additional information from those sources that he hasn't shared with the defense, which he's obligated to do for discovery, and he said no. The defense didn't have any evidence that the prosecution isn’t sharing all their evidence and so the judge shut it down and moved on. That's it. The issue isn't the meeting, its whether or not they received anything from the meeting that they aren't sharing through discovery. That's the only legal issue with Fani meeting with the White House.

I'm make my own arguments here all the time. You tell me in your own words whats illegal about prosecutors in different jurisdictions sharing information. Or what's illegal about sharing information with the White House? See you sensational white wing media doesn't give you the facts you'd learn from watching simply watching the trial. The Judge asked Wade if they received any additional information from those sources that he hasn't shared with the defense, which he's obligated to do for discovery, and he said no. The defense didn't have any evidence that the prosecution isn’t sharing all their evidence and so the judge shut it down and moved on. That's it. The issue isn't the meeting, its whether or not they received anything from the meeting that they aren't sharing through discovery. That's the only legal issue with Fani meeting with the White House.

Like I said, a naive fool, if the parties were reversed you'd be screaming like a little girl about the corruption. Everyone knows it.

And you're stating that because that's what their claim is and you're repeating it, it was hardly an original thought. :rolleyes:

Like I said, a naive fool, if the parties were reversed you'd be screaming like a little girl about the corruption. Everyone knows it.
You're just doing projection. :itsok: I've never cried about a ruling or election being corrupt just because it didn't go my way.
And you're stating that because that's what their claim is and you're repeating it, it was hardly an original thought. :rolleyes:
No, because that's easily discernable from watch a couple episodes of Law and Order. I asked you repeatedly to tell me what is improper or illegal about the meetings and the fact that you can't answer should tell you something.

Forum List

Back