Famous Last Words ........ ( atheists on their death bed )

really?......do you think a Christian life is wasted?......how fucking sad.....
I am no longer 100% against religion. Now I'm just 95% against it. I can see it clearly provides comfort to people.

For me it isn't necessary. And no matter how much I want to believe in heaven, I can't. The more I think the less I believe. Even when I'm at my most vulnerable I can't get myself to believe.

But I see why people do.

I notice you said the more you think the less you believe. That is understandable because the carnal mind is at enmity with God, Sealy. See Romans 8:7 (KJV). It is with your heart that you believe (see Romans 10:10). It is by hearing the Word of God and mixing it with faith that the Gospel of Jesus Christ shall profit your soul.

It is written:

For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.
Hebrews 4:2

God's desire for you is that His Word give you comfort (not just others). Jesus said,

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Matthew 11:29

The Lord loves you, Sealy.
Why do you suppose the mind is against the idea of a God it has never seen?

Actually I disagree. I see people who don't believe any religions but still believe in God. They say"how can all this have been created by itself". So it's very easy for people to believe.

Your Lord does not love me unconditionally. I have to believe the unbelievable to earn it's love. Otherwise I burn in hell for all eternity. Something I wouldn't even do to my worst enemy.

Why did God create me with a carnal mind?

We were all born into this world with carnal minds, Sealy. That which is born of the flesh is flesh and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. (see John 3:6) Ye must be born again. (See John 3:16) What does this Scripture mean to you when you read it?

Romans 5:8 King James Version (KJV)
8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

speaking of the carnal mind, read this:

Romans 12:2 King James Version (KJV)
2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain
Cult mumbo jumbo
Oh, yes. Jere is a cultist.

Anyone of these men could have gone to heaven by calling in a Catholic priest and getting baptized. Or if they were baptized, they could have confessed their sins and received Last Rites. No one who has advance warning of their death needs to go to hell, if they repent what they have done.

Anyone of these men could have gone to heaven by calling in a Catholic priest and getting baptized. Or if they were baptized, they could have confessed their sins and received Last Rites. No one who has advance warning of their death needs to go to hell, if they repent what they have done.
That's your opinion. God accepts all who know him. People do not need priesthood ordinances, for they have no eternal consequences.

Could be intereresting to know the famous last words of the Anticatholic Jeremiah. ... Damn: ¿Where's my rifle? ... What? What do you say? ... What means this we don't have a rifle, we have only a folding chair? ...

Last edited:
In the testimony of ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera he tells the story of his devout Catholic mother and how at that time he was training to become a Jesuit priest he was informed that she was dying... The priests were sent to his mother to perform their Catholic rituals (not recognized in the New Testament anywhere) and Alberto watched in horror as he witnessed his own mother going to hell. Here is a clip of that story as found in the Jack Chick book entitled, "Alberto." This testimony is true and it is why no Catholic should believe that upon death they can call for a Catholic priest to get them into heaven. There is no salvation in Catholicism. It's a false religion.

Alberto excerpt

0112_01.jpg

Scene 1 - Alberto Rivera is brought to the Jesuits to become a priest.

0112_02.jpg

0112_03.jpg

Scene 2 & 3: 2 years later Alberto is told that his mother is dying and he is to go home. He has already been thoroughly brainwashed by this point as you can see in this story which is his testimony.

0112_04.jpg

0112_05.jpg

Scene 3: Alberto Rivera witnesses his own mother terrified and dying as she is now going to hell. She told him as you can see in this depiction - that she saw the fires of hell and the demons which she described as "monsters." She died at age 33. This testimony has stood the test of time. The Jesuits tried to murder Dr. Alberto Rivera after he left the Jesuits and became a born again Christian. He divulged many of their secrets and served the LORD until the day he died. It is believed that the Jesuits were responsible for his death.

In the testimony of ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera he tells the story of his devout Catholic mother and how at that time he was training to become a Jesuit priest he was informed that she was dying... The priests were sent to his mother to perform their Catholic rituals (not recognized in the New Testament anywhere) and Alberto watched in horror as he witnessed his own mother going to hell. Here is a clip of that story as found in the Jack Chick book entitled, "Alberto." This testimony is true and it is why no Catholic should believe that upon death they can call for a Catholic priest to get them into heaven. There is no salvation in Catholicism. It's a false religion.

Alberto excerpt

0112_01.jpg

Scene 1 - Alberto Rivera is brought to the Jesuits to become a priest.

0112_02.jpg

0112_03.jpg

Scene 2 & 3: 2 years later Alberto is told that his mother is dying and he is to go home. He has already been thoroughly brainwashed by this point as you can see in this story which is his testimony.

0112_04.jpg

0112_05.jpg

Scene 3: Alberto Rivera witnesses his own mother terrified and dying as she is now going to hell. She told him as you can see in this depiction - that she saw the fires of hell and the demons which she described as "monsters." She died at age 33. This testimony has stood the test of time. The Jesuits tried to murder Dr. Alberto Rivera after he left the Jesuits and became a born again Christian. He divulged many of their secrets and served the LORD until the day he died. It is believed that the Jesuits were responsible for his death.

Neah yeah - If an ex-Jesuit becomes a born again Unchristian and the Jesuits miss a folding chair then the situation may become a little uncalculable. But seriosly: Why do you waste your life with such a propagandistic bullshit?

Last edited:
Why does she? She is astoundingly ignorant and typical of pentecostal silliness.

It is written:

Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins.
Psalm 7:9

Here is a clip of that story as found in the Jack Chick book entitled, "Alberto." This testimony is true and it is why no Catholic should believe that upon death they can call for a Catholic priest to get them into heaven. There is no salvation in Catholicism. It's a false religion.
No more false than Chickism!

without holiness no shall see the LORD.
And no matter how holy, none shall see the lord.
I can pontificate too!

It is written:
God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.
Romans 3:4

It is written:
Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:
Romans Hebrews 12:14

Here is a clip of that story as found in the Jack Chick book entitled, "Alberto." This testimony is true and it is why no Catholic should believe that upon death they can call for a Catholic priest to get them into heaven. There is no salvation in Catholicism. It's a false religion.
Alberto Rivera's testimony is true! Every word of it! Jack Chick is a godly man and righteous before the LORD.

It is written:
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
1 Corinthians 1:18-19

John 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

Alberto Rivera's testimony is true! Every word of it! Jack Chick is a godly man and righteous before the LORD.
Jackass Chick is a religious con-artist.

It is written:

Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins.
Psalm 7:9

Said not my granpda David this? Indeed. I guess we will have a lot of fun, if I will meet him one day in the underworld or in paradise.
-----
A Shiggaion of David, which he sang to the Lord concerning the words of Cush, a Benjaminite. O Lord my God, in you do I take refuge; save me from all my pursuers and deliver me, lest like a lion they tear my soul apart, rending it in pieces, with none to deliver. O Lord my God, if I have done this, if there is wrong in my hands, if I have repaid my friend with evil or plundered my enemy without cause, let the enemy pursue my soul and overtake it, and let him trample my life to the ground and lay my glory in the dust. Arise, O Lord, in your anger; lift yourself up against the fury of my enemies; awake for me; you have appointed a judgment. Let the assembly of the peoples be gathered about you; over it return on high. The Lord judges the peoples; judge me, O Lord, according to my righteousness and according to the integrity that is in me. Oh, let the evil of the wicked come to an end, and may you establish the righteous— you who test the minds and hearts, O righteous God! My shield is with God, who saves the upright in heart. God is a righteous judge, and a God who feels indignation every day. If a man does not repent, God will whet his sword; he has bent and readied his bow; he has prepared for him his deadly weapons, making his arrows fiery shafts. Behold, the wicked man conceives evil and is pregnant with mischief and gives birth to lies. He makes a pit, digging it out, and falls into the hole that he has made. His mischief returns upon his own head, and on his own skull his violence descends. I will give to the Lord the thanks due to his righteousness, and I will sing praise to the name of the Lord, the Most High.
-----

-----

Last edited:
People say crazy shit on their deathbeds. Look at Civil War generals. They died barking orders from engagements decades before their deaths. My great grandmother spent her last days talking to the Kaiser in German. ...

What? Are you sure she spoke with the Kaiser? Which one? What said she?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back