Famous Last Words ........ ( atheists on their death bed )

Christians on their deathbed

Son of a Bitch!
You mean I wasted all that time and money on a fairy tale?
Yet not many of them have said that.

Far more atheists seem to have realized differently however. I've yet to see a 'martyr' for atheism.

Atheists die for others all the time. They just refuse to die for an imaginary being

Atheism is a belief, that's all. In China for example the state religion atheism of the commies was the only allowed religion. This atheists murdered about a hundred million chinese people of all religions during their culture revolution.

Atheism is a belief that all religions are a bunch of horseshit

Atheists do not slaughter to spread the word that there is no God. If you want to believe the Chinese killed in the name of atheism, you also must agree that Hitler and Mussolini killed in the name of Christianity
Atheists do not slaughter to spread the word that there is no God.

We'll notify the 160 million people murdered by their own governments in the past century in order to remove the belief of God.

Notable in my view was Charles Templeton, evangelical who later became agnostic after not being able to reconcile the holocaust. On his death bed he would start screaming at empty air to "get out". What was he talking to?

The same thing the former Catholic Jesuit Alberto Rivera's devout Catholic mother was screaming about on her death bed. Demons preparing to drag her down to hell.

It never ceases to amaze me how the most vile God haters will accuse the servants of God of being vile and hateful because they warn others to come out from false religions, false doctrines, unbelief and call upon the name of the Lord and be saved. It is not enough for them that they have rejected the salvation which only Jesus Christ can offer, they stand as gatekeepers and work like the fiends of hell to stop those who would receive from hearing the Gospel of Jesus Christ!

Believers in Jesus Christ should count it an honor to be hated by such a wicked crew. The more wicked, the greater the evidence that we are on the narrow road which leads to heaven. The wicked hated Jesus Christ and they will hate His Followers.

It is written:

If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.

He that hateth me hateth my Father also.

If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.

But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.

But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.

John 15: 18-27

Last edited:
Christians on their deathbed

Son of a Bitch!
You mean I wasted all that time and money on a fairy tale?

Far more atheists seem to have realized differently however. I've yet to see a 'martyr' for atheism.

Atheists die for others all the time. They just refuse to die for an imaginary being

Atheism is a belief, that's all. In China for example the state religion atheism of the commies was the only allowed religion. This atheists murdered about a hundred million chinese people of all religions during their culture revolution.

Atheists do not slaughter to spread the word that there is no God. If you want to believe the Chinese killed in the name of atheism, you also must agree that Hitler and Mussolini killed in the name of Christianity

We'll notify the 160 million people murdered by their own governments in the past century in order to remove the belief of God.

Bet it had more to do with their political beliefs

Read again what I wrote.

and?

You are arguing like a typical german Nazi in my eyes. Not directly the same thoughts - but the same structure of ideology. In general I hate it to have to speak with people like you. But you and others are activating my "the children of god have to survive"-gene. Without the belief in god I don't see any chance for mankind to survive.

Billions survive without believing in your god

My god? I don't have a god. God is my father and my friend. And you are wrong: Take the Jews as an example. All cultures which existed in their youth died out meanwhile. They are the oldest continously in the same tradition existing culture of the world - with the highest number of nobel price winners per member. They are still young. Very agile. Compared with them Nazis and Commies are moldly like mummies although this ideologies are only some decades old.

Last edited:

Yeah, a political belief centered on Athiesm being a foundational requirement.
Atheists have murdered over 160 million innocents in the past century.
And only moonbats are stupid enough to say Hitler was a Christian.

Hitler was not a Christian. He was a faithful Roman Catholic as was the Jesuit Himmler. The Holocaust was a Roman Catholic Inquisition executed by their Jesuits and their faithful Catholic son, Hitler.

nazibanner4.gif

IHS on their wafer god - Isis, Horus, Seb - the Unholy Trinity of the Roman Catholic Occult - their Queen of heaven - Semiramis - has been renamed "Mary." May God deliver the poor Roman Catholics that have no idea who they are actually worshiping (Lucifer).

Last edited:

Hitler was not a Christian. He was a faithful Roman Catholic as was the Jesuit Himmler.

Catholics are the true Christians founded by St Peter

The rest of you are blasphemers bound for the gates of hell

Only a baptized Catholic can enter the kingdom of Heaven

Do Non-Catholics Go to Hell?

Last edited:

Hitler was not a Christian. He was a faithful Roman Catholic as was the Jesuit Himmler.

The King James Version Bible reveals your claims to be total lies. Buy a KJV Bible and read it, RW. When you die where will you go? Have you given it any thought? In light of the fact that tomorrow is no guarantee don't you think it would be wise to give more attention to your own soul? I will remember you in my prayers.

The King James Version Bible reveals your claims to be total lies. Buy a KJV Bible and read it, RW. When you die where will you go? Have you given it any thought? In light of the fact that tomorrow is no guarantee don't you think it would be wise to give more attention to your own soul? I will remember you in my prayers.

Jeremiah....You still possess original sin and are not in a state of grace
Only those baptized into Catholicism are cleansed of original sin and may enter the kingdom of heaven

Sadly, you are destined for the gates of hell

What follower of Jesus Christ could ever think of taking such an oath? Have any of you ever seen such a satanic oath in your lives? Ever? Most Catholic people do not have any idea of what is going on. Pray for the Catholic people that Jesus Christ will send his Holy Spirit, that they will come to Jesus so that he can save them and deliver them out of this satanic religion!

Jesuit Extreme Oath of Induction

The following is the Jesuit Extreme Oath of Induction given to high ranking Jesuits only. This oath is taken from the book Subterranean Rome by Carlos Didier, translated from the French, and published in New York in 1843.

"When a Jesuit of the minor rank is to be elevated to command, he is conducted into the Chapel of the Convent of the Order, where there are only three others present, the principal or Superior standing in front of the altar. On either side stands a monk, one of whom holds a banner of yellow and white, which are the Papal colors, and the other a black banner with a dagger and red cross above a skull and crossbones, with the word INRI, and below them the words IUSTUM, NECAR, REGES, IMPIOUS. The meaning of which is: It is just to exterminate or annihilate impious or heretical Kings, Governments, or Rulers. Upon the floor is a red cross at which the postulant or candidate kneels. The Superior hands him a small black crucifix, which he takes in his left hand and presses to his heart, and the Superior at the same time presents to him a dagger, which he grasps by the blade and holds the point against his heart, the Superior still holding it by the hilt, and thus addresses the postulant:"

Superior:

My son, heretofore you have been taught to act the dissembler: among Roman Catholics to be a Roman Catholic, and to be a spy even among your own brethren; to believe no man, to trust no man. Among the Reformers, to be a reformer; among the Huguenots, to be a Huguenot; among the Calvinists, to be a Calvinist; among other Protestants, generally to be a Protestant, and obtaining their confidence, to seek even to preach from their pulpits, and to denounce with all the vehemence in your nature our Holy Religion and the Pope; and even to descend so low as to become a Jew among Jews, that you might be enabled to gather together all information for the benefit of your Order as a faithful soldier of the Pope.

You have been taught to insidiously plant the seeds of jealousy and hatred between communities, provinces, states that were at peace, and incite them to deeds of blood, involving them in war with each other, and to create revolutions and civil wars in countries that were independent and prosperous, cultivating the arts and the sciences and enjoying the blessings of peace. To take sides with the combatants and to act secretly with your brother Jesuit, who might be engaged on the other side, but openly opposed to that with which you might be connected, only that the Church might be the gainer in the end, in the conditions fixed in the treaties for peace and that the end justifies the means.

You have been taught your duty as a spy, to gather all statistics, facts and information in your power from every source; to ingratiate yourself into the confidence of the family circle of Protestants and heretics of every class and character, as well as that of the merchant, the banker, the lawyer, among the schools and universities, in parliaments and legislatures, and the judiciaries and councils of state, and to be all things to all men, for the Pope's sake, whose servants we are unto death.

You have received all your instructions heretofore as a novice, a neophyte, and have served as co-adjurer, confessor and priest, but you have not yet been invested with all that is necessary to command in the Army of Loyola in the service of the Pope. You must serve the proper time as the instrument and executioner as directed by your superiors; for none can command here who has not consecrated his labors with the blood of the heretic; for "without the shedding of blood no man can be saved." Therefore, to fit yourself for your work and make your own salvation sure, you will, in addition to your former oath of obedience to your order and allegiance to the Pope, repeat after me---

The Extreme Oath of the Jesuits:

"1, _ now, in the presence of Almighty God, the Blessed Virgin Mary, the blessed Michael the Archangel, the blessed St. John the Baptist, the holy Apostles St. Peter and St. Paul and all the saints and sacred hosts of heaven, and to you, my ghostly father, the Superior General of the Society of Jesus, founded by St. Ignatius Loyola in the Pontificate of Paul the Third, and continued to the present, do by the womb of the virgin, the matrix of God, and the rod of Jesus Christ, declare and swear, that his holiness the Pope is Christ's Vice-regent and is the true and only head of the Catholic or Universal Church throughout the earth; and that by virtue of the keys of binding and loosing, given to his Holiness by my Savior, Jesus Christ, he hath power to depose heretical kings, princes, states, commonwealths and governments, all being illegal without his sacred confirmation and that they may safely be destroyed. Therefore, to the utmost of my power I shall and will defend this doctrine of his Holiness' right and custom against all usurpers of the heretical or Protestant authority whatever, especially the Lutheran of Germany, Holland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and the now pretended authority and churches of England and Scotland, and branches of the same now established in Ireland and on the Continent of America and elsewhere; and all adherents in regard that they be usurped and heretical, opposing the sacred Mother Church of Rome. I do now renounce and disown any allegiance as due to any heretical king, prince or state named Protestants or Liberals, or obedience to any of the laws, magistrates or officers.

I do further declare that the doctrine of the churches of England and Scotland, of the Calvinists, Huguenots and others of the name Protestants or Liberals to be damnable and they themselves damned who will not forsake the same.

I do further declare, that I will help, assist, and advise all or any of his Holiness' agents in any place wherever I shall be, in Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, England, Ireland or America, or in any other Kingdom or territory I shall come to, and do my uttermost to extirpate the heretical Protestants or Liberals' doctrines and to destroy all their pretended powers, regal or otherwise.

I do further promise and declare, that notwithstanding I am dispensed with, to assume my religion heretical, for the propaganda of the Mother Church's interest, to keep secret and private all her agents' counsels from time to time, as they may entrust me and not to divulge, directly or indirectly, by word, writing or circumstance whatever; but to execute all that shall be proposed, given in charge or discovered unto me, by you, my ghostly father, or any of this sacred covenant.

I do further promise and declare, that I will have no opinion or will of my own, or any mental reservation whatever, even as a corpse or cadaver (perinde ac cadaver), but will unhesitatingly obey each and every command that I may receive from my superiors in the Militia of the Pope and of Jesus Christ.

That I may go to any part of the world withersoever I may be sent, to the frozen regions of the North, the burning sands of the desert of Africa, or the jungles of India, to the centers of civilization of Europe, or to the wild haunts of the barbarous savages of America, without murmuring or repining, and will be submissive in all things whatsoever communicated to me.

I furthermore promise and declare that I will, when opportunity present, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Liberals, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex or condition; and that I will hang, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury alive these infamous heretics, rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants' heads against the walls, in order to annihilate forever their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poisoned cup, the strangulating cord, the steel of the poniard or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of the person or persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agent of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Faith, of the Society of Jesus.

In confirmation of which, I hereby dedicate my life, my soul and all my corporal powers, and with this dagger which I now receive, I will subscribe my name written in my own blood, in testimony thereof; and should I prove false or weaken in my determination, may my brethren and fellow soldiers of the Militia of the Pope cut off my hands and my feet, and my throat from ear to ear, my belly opened and sulphur burned therein, with all the punishment that can be inflicted upon me on earth and my soul be tortured by demons in an eternal hell forever!

All of which, I, _, do swear by the Blessed Trinity and blessed Sacraments, which I am now to receive, to perform and on my part to keep inviolable; and do call all the heavenly and glorious host of heaven to witness the blessed Sacrament of the Eucharist, and witness the same further with my name written and with the point of this dagger dipped in my own blood and sealed in the face of this holy covenant."

(He receives the wafer from the Superior and writes his name with the point of his dagger dipped in his own blood taken from over his heart.)

Superior:

"You will now rise to your feet and I will instruct you in the Catechism necessary to make yourself known to any member of the Society of Jesus belonging to this rank.

In the first place, you, as a Brother Jesuit, will with another mutually make the ordinary sign of the cross as any ordinary Roman Catholic would; then one cross his wrists, the palms of his hands open, and the other in answer crosses his feet, one above the other; the first points with forefinger of the right hand to the center of the palm of the left, the other with the forefinger of the left hand points to the center of the palm of the right; the first then with his right hand makes a circle around his head, touching it; the other then with the forefinger of his left hand touches the left side of his body just below his heart; the first then with his right hand draws it across the throat of the other, and the latter then with a dagger down the stomach and abdomen of the first. The first then says Iustum; and the other answers Necar; the first Reges. The other answers Impious." (The meaning of which has already been explained.) "The first will then present a small piece of paper folded in a peculiar manner, four times, which the other will cut longitudinally and on opening the name Jesu will be found written upon the head and arms of a cross three times. You will then give and receive with him the following questions and answers:

Question —From whither do you come? Answer — The Holy faith.

Q. —Whom do you serve?

A. —The Holy Father at Rome, the Pope, and the Roman Catholic Church Universal throughout the world.

Q. —Who commands you?

A. —The Successor of St. Ignatius Loyola, the founder of the Society of Jesus or the Soldiers of Jesus Christ.

Q. —Who received you? A. —A venerable man in white hair.

Q. —How?

A. —With a naked dagger, I kneeling upon the cross beneath the banners of the Pope and of our sacred order.

Q. —Did you take an oath?

A. —I did, to destroy heretics and their governments and rulers, and to spare neither age, sex nor condition. To be as a corpse without any opinion or will of my own, but to implicitly obey my Superiors in all things without hesitation of murmuring.

Q. —Will you do that? A. —I will.

Q. —How do you travel? A. —In the bark of Peter the fisherman.

Q. —Whither do you travel? A. —To the four quarters of the globe. Q. —For what purpose?

A. —To obey the orders of my general and Superiors and execute the will of the Pope and faithfully fulfill the conditions of my oaths.

Q. —Go ye, then, into all the world and take possession of all lands in the name of the Pope. He who will not accept him as the Vicar of Jesus and his Vice-regent on earth, let him be accursed and exterminated."

Watch what happens when the Jesuit General - Black Pope Adolfo Pashon is asked about the Jesuit Extreme Oath!

The Jesuit General doesn't know about the oath he took and requires his top Jesuits to take? This man is a servant of Satan and a liar. The consummate "wolf in sheep's clothing." Pray for the Catholic people that God will open their eyes!

What follower of Jesus Christ could ever think of taking such an oath? Have any of you ever seen such a satanic oath in your lives? Ever? Most Catholic people do not have any idea of what is going on. Pray for the Catholic people that Jesus Christ will send his Holy Spirit, that they will come to Jesus so that he can save them and deliver them out of this satanic religion!

The following is the Jesuit Extreme Oath of Induction given to high ranking Jesuits only. This oath is taken from the book Subterranean Rome by Carlos Didier, translated from the French, and published in New York in 1843.

"When a Jesuit of the minor rank is to be elevated to command, he is conducted into the Chapel of the Convent of the Order, where there are only three others present, the principal or Superior standing in front of the altar. On either side stands a monk, one of whom holds a banner of yellow and white, which are the Papal colors, and the other a black banner with a dagger and red cross above a skull and crossbones, with the word INRI, and below them the words IUSTUM, NECAR, REGES, IMPIOUS. The meaning of which is: It is just to exterminate or annihilate impious or heretical Kings, Governments, or Rulers. Upon the floor is a red cross at which the postulant or candidate kneels. The Superior hands him a small black crucifix, which he takes in his left hand and presses to his heart, and the Superior at the same time presents to him a dagger, which he grasps by the blade and holds the point against his heart, the Superior still holding it by the hilt, and thus addresses the postulant:"

Superior:

My son, heretofore you have been taught to act the dissembler: among Roman Catholics to be a Roman Catholic, and to be a spy even among your own brethren; to believe no man, to trust no man. Among the Reformers, to be a reformer; among the Huguenots, to be a Huguenot; among the Calvinists, to be a Calvinist; among other Protestants, generally to be a Protestant, and obtaining their confidence, to seek even to preach from their pulpits, and to denounce with all the vehemence in your nature our Holy Religion and the Pope; and even to descend so low as to become a Jew among Jews, that you might be enabled to gather together all information for the benefit of your Order as a faithful soldier of the Pope.

You have been taught to insidiously plant the seeds of jealousy and hatred between communities, provinces, states that were at peace, and incite them to deeds of blood, involving them in war with each other, and to create revolutions and civil wars in countries that were independent and prosperous, cultivating the arts and the sciences and enjoying the blessings of peace. To take sides with the combatants and to act secretly with your brother Jesuit, who might be engaged on the other side, but openly opposed to that with which you might be connected, only that the Church might be the gainer in the end, in the conditions fixed in the treaties for peace and that the end justifies the means.

You have been taught your duty as a spy, to gather all statistics, facts and information in your power from every source; to ingratiate yourself into the confidence of the family circle of Protestants and heretics of every class and character, as well as that of the merchant, the banker, the lawyer, among the schools and universities, in parliaments and legislatures, and the judiciaries and councils of state, and to be all things to all men, for the Pope's sake, whose servants we are unto death.

You have received all your instructions heretofore as a novice, a neophyte, and have served as co-adjurer, confessor and priest, but you have not yet been invested with all that is necessary to command in the Army of Loyola in the service of the Pope. You must serve the proper time as the instrument and executioner as directed by your superiors; for none can command here who has not consecrated his labors with the blood of the heretic; for "without the shedding of blood no man can be saved." Therefore, to fit yourself for your work and make your own salvation sure, you will, in addition to your former oath of obedience to your order and allegiance to the Pope, repeat after me---

"1, _ now, in the presence of Almighty God, the Blessed Virgin Mary, the blessed Michael the Archangel, the blessed St. John the Baptist, the holy Apostles St. Peter and St. Paul and all the saints and sacred hosts of heaven, and to you, my ghostly father, the Superior General of the Society of Jesus, founded by St. Ignatius Loyola in the Pontificate of Paul the Third, and continued to the present, do by the womb of the virgin, the matrix of God, and the rod of Jesus Christ, declare and swear, that his holiness the Pope is Christ's Vice-regent and is the true and only head of the Catholic or Universal Church throughout the earth; and that by virtue of the keys of binding and loosing, given to his Holiness by my Savior, Jesus Christ, he hath power to depose heretical kings, princes, states, commonwealths and governments, all being illegal without his sacred confirmation and that they may safely be destroyed. Therefore, to the utmost of my power I shall and will defend this doctrine of his Holiness' right and custom against all usurpers of the heretical or Protestant authority whatever, especially the Lutheran of Germany, Holland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and the now pretended authority and churches of England and Scotland, and branches of the same now established in Ireland and on the Continent of America and elsewhere; and all adherents in regard that they be usurped and heretical, opposing the sacred Mother Church of Rome. I do now renounce and disown any allegiance as due to any heretical king, prince or state named Protestants or Liberals, or obedience to any of the laws, magistrates or officers.

I do further declare that the doctrine of the churches of England and Scotland, of the Calvinists, Huguenots and others of the name Protestants or Liberals to be damnable and they themselves damned who will not forsake the same.

I do further declare, that I will help, assist, and advise all or any of his Holiness' agents in any place wherever I shall be, in Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, England, Ireland or America, or in any other Kingdom or territory I shall come to, and do my uttermost to extirpate the heretical Protestants or Liberals' doctrines and to destroy all their pretended powers, regal or otherwise.

I do further promise and declare, that notwithstanding I am dispensed with, to assume my religion heretical, for the propaganda of the Mother Church's interest, to keep secret and private all her agents' counsels from time to time, as they may entrust me and not to divulge, directly or indirectly, by word, writing or circumstance whatever; but to execute all that shall be proposed, given in charge or discovered unto me, by you, my ghostly father, or any of this sacred covenant.

I do further promise and declare, that I will have no opinion or will of my own, or any mental reservation whatever, even as a corpse or cadaver (perinde ac cadaver), but will unhesitatingly obey each and every command that I may receive from my superiors in the Militia of the Pope and of Jesus Christ.

That I may go to any part of the world withersoever I may be sent, to the frozen regions of the North, the burning sands of the desert of Africa, or the jungles of India, to the centers of civilization of Europe, or to the wild haunts of the barbarous savages of America, without murmuring or repining, and will be submissive in all things whatsoever communicated to me.

I furthermore promise and declare that I will, when opportunity present, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Liberals, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex or condition; and that I will hang, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury alive these infamous heretics, rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants' heads against the walls, in order to annihilate forever their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poisoned cup, the strangulating cord, the steel of the poniard or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of the person or persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agent of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Faith, of the Society of Jesus.

In confirmation of which, I hereby dedicate my life, my soul and all my corporal powers, and with this dagger which I now receive, I will subscribe my name written in my own blood, in testimony thereof; and should I prove false or weaken in my determination, may my brethren and fellow soldiers of the Militia of the Pope cut off my hands and my feet, and my throat from ear to ear, my belly opened and sulphur burned therein, with all the punishment that can be inflicted upon me on earth and my soul be tortured by demons in an eternal hell forever!

All of which, I, _, do swear by the Blessed Trinity and blessed Sacraments, which I am now to receive, to perform and on my part to keep inviolable; and do call all the heavenly and glorious host of heaven to witness the blessed Sacrament of the Eucharist, and witness the same further with my name written and with the point of this dagger dipped in my own blood and sealed in the face of this holy covenant."

(He receives the wafer from the Superior and writes his name with the point of his dagger dipped in his own blood taken from over his heart.)

Superior:

"You will now rise to your feet and I will instruct you in the Catechism necessary to make yourself known to any member of the Society of Jesus belonging to this rank.

In the first place, you, as a Brother Jesuit, will with another mutually make the ordinary sign of the cross as any ordinary Roman Catholic would; then one cross his wrists, the palms of his hands open, and the other in answer crosses his feet, one above the other; the first points with forefinger of the right hand to the center of the palm of the left, the other with the forefinger of the left hand points to the center of the palm of the right; the first then with his right hand makes a circle around his head, touching it; the other then with the forefinger of his left hand touches the left side of his body just below his heart; the first then with his right hand draws it across the throat of the other, and the latter then with a dagger down the stomach and abdomen of the first. The first then says Iustum; and the other answers Necar; the first Reges. The other answers Impious." (The meaning of which has already been explained.) "The first will then present a small piece of paper folded in a peculiar manner, four times, which the other will cut longitudinally and on opening the name Jesu will be found written upon the head and arms of a cross three times. You will then give and receive with him the following questions and answers:

Q. —Whom do you serve?

A. —The Holy Father at Rome, the Pope, and the Roman Catholic Church Universal throughout the world.

Q. —Who commands you?

A. —The Successor of St. Ignatius Loyola, the founder of the Society of Jesus or the Soldiers of Jesus Christ.

Q. —How?

A. —With a naked dagger, I kneeling upon the cross beneath the banners of the Pope and of our sacred order.

A. —I did, to destroy heretics and their governments and rulers, and to spare neither age, sex nor condition. To be as a corpse without any opinion or will of my own, but to implicitly obey my Superiors in all things without hesitation of murmuring.

Q. —Whither do you travel? A. —To the four quarters of the globe. Q. —For what purpose?

A. —To obey the orders of my general and Superiors and execute the will of the Pope and faithfully fulfill the conditions of my oaths.

Q. —Go ye, then, into all the world and take possession of all lands in the name of the Pope. He who will not accept him as the Vicar of Jesus and his Vice-regent on earth, let him be accursed and exterminated."

Catholics are the original faith of Christianity. When you broke away from the true church of God, you angered Jesus and became unholy.

There is still time for you to repent and return to the Popes Church....otherwise, the fires of hell await you Jeremiah

150926-pope-philadelphia-child-mn-1115_db03287935dba90190790162ee9607ed.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg

Last edited:
Father Guido Sarducci declares Jeremiah is going to hell

Pope Eugene IV, (1388-1447 CE) wrote a Papal bull in 1441 CE titled Cantate Domino. One paragraph reads:

"It [the Church] firmly believes, professes, and proclaims that those not living within the Catholic Church, not only pagans, but also Jews and heretics and schismatics cannot become participants in eternal life, but will depart 'into everlasting fire which was prepared for the devil and his angels' [Matt. 25:41], unless before the end of life the same have been added to the flock; and that the unity of the ecclesiastical body is so strong that only to those remaining in it are the sacraments of the Church of benefit for salvation, and do fastings, almsgiving, and other functions of piety and exercises of Christian service produce eternal reward, and that no one, whatever almsgiving he has practiced, even if he has shed blood for the name of Christ, can be saved, unless he has remained in the bosom and unity of the Catholic Church." 4

Superior:

Superior:

Q. —Whom do you serve?

Q. —Who commands you?

Q. —How?

Catholics are the original faith of Christianity. When you broke away from the true church of God, you angered Jesus and became unholy.

There is still time for you to repent and return to the Popes Church....otherwise, the fires of hell await you Jeremiah

150926-pope-philadelphia-child-mn-1115_db03287935dba90190790162ee9607ed.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg
:cuckoo:

Superior:

Superior:

Q. —Whom do you serve?

Q. —Who commands you?

Q. —How?

:cuckoo:

Jesus reads this board and he knows what you did.....you shall be cast into everlasting fire which was prepared for the devil and his angels

Hitler was not a Christian. He was a faithful Roman Catholic as was the Jesuit Himmler. The Holocaust was a Roman Catholic Inquisition executed by their Jesuits and their faithful Catholic son, Hitler.

nazibanner4.gif

IHS on their wafer god - Isis, Horus, Seb - the Unholy Trinity of the Roman Catholic Occult - their Queen of heaven - Semiramis - has been renamed "Mary." May God deliver the poor Roman Catholics that have no idea who they are actually worshiping (Lucifer).

A single person alone is not able to be as stupid as you like to show how stupid "Christians" could be. Nothing what you say has only a little to do with the christian religion nor with reality and truth. I fear you warn everyone not to be what you are on your own: an entry point for the evil into our worlds. I hate it very much that you misuse my murdered jewish family members for your senseless hate propaganda.

Last edited:
... faithful Roman Catholic as was the Jesuit Himmler ...

I guess I heard laugh very loud now the Jesuits Roger Braun, Pierre Chaillet, Jean-Baptiste De Coster, Jean Fleury, Emile Gessler, Jean Baptiste Janssens, Alphonse Lambrette, Emile Planckaert, Jacob Raile, Henri Revol, Adam Sztark and Henri Van Oostanyen: חסיד אומות העולם = Chassid Umot ha-Olam. Don't know the english word in the moment.

If you like to know something about Heinrich Himmler then don't add your fantasies in his curriculum vitae. His father was a Catholic and Humanist and he said about the own son Heinrich: "He's a criminal". Some people today think this was the reason why Heinrich Himmler became one of the worst mass-murderers in history. But what about if his father was just simple right to say so and to warn in this way everyone? May it be his son had a brain defect? Can we find something about a common psychopathological structure for example in people like Anders Behring Breivick too? Or in people who need to stabilize the own psychological structure by trying to see everywhere enemies independent from any form of reality? What could had been the main reason behind his extreme behavior? Narzism, Paranoia, ... ? Not typically bavarian and/or catholic attitudes. And in general: Not everything has something to do with education - and not always are other people responsible for the deeds of extreme criminals.

Last edited:
Anyone of these men could have gone to heaven by calling in a Catholic priest and getting baptized. Or if they were baptized, they could have confessed their sins and received Last Rites. No one who has advance warning of their death needs to go to hell, if they repent what they have done.
But they would have to actually believe, right? If they really believed they wouldn't be atheists.

So what you have is people who are scared mixed with wishful thinking.

If a God existed I don't think it cares if we believe in it. If it did it wouldn't be hiding.

And a real God would reward intelligence. Not buying into earths man made religions is a sign of intelligence.

Believe or burn in hell is not very convincing. It's cohersion

nazibanner4.gif

Jeremiah

Your hate destines you to the depths of hell along with the sodomites, Klingons and that guy who wouldn't hold the elevator for me last week.

Forum List

Back