Family Values’ Lawmakers Caught ‘Making Out’ With Pants Down In A Car

Not in their positions.
From the article at the blog-
Leslie said the deputy was simply enforcing the county ordinance in a well-trafficked park.

“We have families and children running around, so we just want to have some decorum there,” he said Tuesday afternoon.

Surely they wouldn't be that stupid, a well used park?
any port inna storm....

Not in their positions.
From the article at the blog-
Leslie said the deputy was simply enforcing the county ordinance in a well-trafficked park.

“We have families and children running around, so we just want to have some decorum there,” he said Tuesday afternoon.

Surely they wouldn't be that stupid, a well used park?
any port inna storm....
Lust can over ride anything...

He was checking her bikini zone for vines growing past the fence...
No...They were gonna get laid. Problem?

For some reason bed wetters who fuck anything that's wet seem to "think" that people they're programmed to hate aren't allowed to fuck anything.

Well, your side values the family and when your side fucks someone that they aint married too. Well, that is hypocritical!
What the hell are you yammering about?

For some reason bed wetters who fuck anything that's wet seem to "think" that people they're programmed to hate aren't allowed to fuck anything.

Well, your side values the family and when your side fucks someone that they aint married too. Well, that is hypocritical!
letting us know he doesn't get laid...

I'd never cheat on my wife! I value my relationship and the family...

I am sure you have her believing that....

She's probably asking what woman would have him...

Fire sale, anyone????

Here's the thing. Some people are very naive.

Like Christian parents who send their daughters to Christian summer camps which has both boys and girls.

They think "It's a CHRISTIAN summer camp, what could go wrong?"

You have a wife? She should tell you to stop wasting time on a political forum and help her do the dishes and take out the garbage.

She's probably asking what woman would have him...

Fire sale, anyone????
He could get one of the Butt sisters...

Here's the thing. Some people are very naive.

Like Christian parents who send their daughters to Christian summer camps which has both boys and girls.

They think "It's a CHRISTIAN summer camp, what could go wrong?"

You have a wife? She should tell you to stop wasting time on a political forum and help her do the dishes and take out the garbage.
Those were my favorite, I never wanted to go camping with the Boy Scouts again...

Forum List

Back