Family Values’ Lawmakers Caught ‘Making Out’ With Pants Down In A Car

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Such fine christian family values!!

On August 25, an officer came upon the “family values” lawmakers in a parked car at Lebanon Hills Regional Park in Eagan. The officer said the Kelly and Mack, who are both married to other people, were “making out” and the officer stated, “When I approached the car the female’s pants were unzipped and pulled down.” Kelly, 51, and Mack, 32, called the officer a liar and Kelly told Pioneer Press his version of the events:

When we met, a park ranger approached my vehicle and told me I was double-parked. I disputed his characterization and got out of the car to take a picture. He became visibly agitated and returned to his own car. Approximately ten minutes later, he returned to my vehicle with a parking ticket citing a nuisance. When I asked what that meant, he responded ‘whatever I want it to mean.'”

'Family Values' Lawmakers Caught 'Making Out' With Pants Down In A Car, Call Police Officer A Liar

You know, that is why I don't really like to play their game of follow the cheater...buying a different hooker every time solves that problem...

On August 25, an officer came upon the “family values” lawmakers in a parked car at Lebanon Hills Regional Park in Eagan. The officer said the Kelly and Mack, who are both married to other people, were “making out” and the officer stated, “When I approached the car the female’s pants were unzipped and pulled down.” Kelly, 51, and Mack, 32, called the officer a liar and Kelly told Pioneer Press his version of the events:

When we met, a park ranger approached my vehicle and told me I was double-parked. I disputed his characterization and got out of the car to take a picture. He became visibly agitated and returned to his own car. Approximately ten minutes later, he returned to my vehicle with a parking ticket citing a nuisance. When I asked what that meant, he responded ‘whatever I want it to mean.'”

'Family Values' Lawmakers Caught 'Making Out' With Pants Down In A Car, Call Police Officer A Liar

Sounds like we're talking about Slick Willie Clinton.

-Geaux

Hmm......Anything else?
Next..

A couple caught making out in a car. Okay who has never been caught? Ever? My hand is staying down. So to me that's funny.

Second issue. They were/are married to other people. Not my concern. That is between them, their mates and God.

RULING? Totally ignorant post to attack Christian faith. guno is trying to get you to accept the role of Satan. The accuser the false judge.

And if you accept it? Satan wins.

From the article at the blog-
Leslie said the deputy was simply enforcing the county ordinance in a well-trafficked park.

“We have families and children running around, so we just want to have some decorum there,” he said Tuesday afternoon.

Surely they wouldn't be that stupid, a well used park?

I used to do this when I was young. I could not do it at my home, so I had to do it in a car. I had a backseat that folded down so I'd have lots of room. I'm not sure why I am sharing this.

However, here's the thing. Sex is part of life. Almost everyone is having sex. It's really stupid to make a big deal about people having sex. When the liberals do this, it is completely ridiculous because they are the people who say government should not looking into the bedroom.

Hell, can't they just say they're Democrats??

If they did that, it would probably be OK if they had a goat riding shotgun.

If the left has the big "hypocrite stick" to wield at republicans, what do republicans have? The party of no family values can never be accused of violating family values. Bill Clinton (the husband of the current democrat contender) was caught with his pants down in the Oval Office but the left will always have Lebanon Hills Regional Park.

Yo, "Love Is a Many-Splendored Thing"

"GTP"
download (5).jpg

Yo, "Love Is a Many-Splendored Thing"

"GTP"
View attachment 49256
So is penetration...

From the article at the blog-
Leslie said the deputy was simply enforcing the county ordinance in a well-trafficked park.

“We have families and children running around, so we just want to have some decorum there,” he said Tuesday afternoon.

Surely they wouldn't be that stupid, a well used park?
any port inna storm....

Forum List

Back