Family terrorized,shot,stabbed for flying confederate flag

it' a joke, dum dum...
i have a zero tolerance policy for the intolerance of tolerance.

An emotional reaction. Exactly what I expect from a woman.

i had no idea you are a woman. maybe you should expect more from yourself?
th

I am just gonna sit back and watch... :popcorn:

So watching the video it appears that it was a simple burglary in progress. The perps were caught in the act and a fight ensued. One of the bad guys is dead, so good for that, but a hate crime it wasn't. It was a simple burglary in the middle of the night.
Unless, of course, the crime was motivated by the fact that white people were flying a ANV battle flag.
..or the perps assumed that a black "white supremacist" was flying the flag?
If you're white, display the confederate flag and attack a black, it must be because of race.
if you're black and attack someone displaying the confederate flag, it must also be because of race.
:dunno:

So watching the video it appears that it was a simple burglary in progress. The perps were caught in the act and a fight ensued. One of the bad guys is dead, so good for that, but a hate crime it wasn't. It was a simple burglary in the middle of the night.
Unless, of course, the crime was motivated by the fact that white people were flying a ANV battle flag.
If you're white, display the confederate flag and attack a black, it must be because of race.
if you're black and attack someone displaying the confederate flag, it must also be because of race.
Let me point out the ways of your error:
1st you are a M14 shooter, that makes you automatically racist. Don't ask me why, I have no idea but that's the way it works.
2nd only white folks are racist. Don't ask me why, I have no idea but that's the way it works.
I hope you are enlightened enough now and you will join the flock

Let me point out the ways of your error:
1st you are a M14 shooter, that makes you automatically racist. Don't ask me why, I have no idea but that's the way it works.
2nd only white folks are racist. Don't ask me why, I have no idea but that's the way it works.
I hope you are enlightened enough now and you will join the flock
Oh, the error of my ways.

Forum List

Back