Family members of the 10 people that were killed in the mass shooting in Buffalo have filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Social Media Companies

Be warned USMB. The time for free reign white online racism may be coming to an end.

"Family members of the 10 people that were killed in a mass shooting at a Buffalo, N.Y., grocery store in 2022 have filed a wrongful death lawsuit against six social media companies. The families allege the platforms provided an online space to promote violence while maximizing their ad revenue."

if we confiscate all guns from biden supporters, 90% of this will end

i'm totally for gun confiscation

Yeah, I never thought that they should allow kids access to social media. Parents that allow this need their head checked, IMO.
I remember this was one of the biggest fights I had with my kid's mom when she bought him a smart phone at fourteen. I lost that battle, b/c my mom said, "all the kids have them."

Dumb.

Corporate algorithms are about inflaming identity politics, and selling shit to kids. It is good for profit and dividing the nation.

View attachment 785456

I see ads on my Roku, and it is all connected. It isn't just one side or the other, it is all of them. We see gangs of black youth being signaled to take out their rage, and taught that individuals they catch alone are appropriate targets. We see radicalized trans folks signaled, to believe cancelling and destructive action is fine. We see this dysfunction all over the youth culture. And yes, alt-right INCEL boys are being brainwashed as well. It is, quite frankly, out of control.

All these young minds are being conditioned - brainwashed, all in their own echo chambers, IMO.

The establishment knows what is going on. It is an endemic problem of this technology, foisted upon young minds, and big tech knows it IMO. They care more about using it for profit and power, to manipulate and indoctrinate the future generation's culture. I don't see them admitting how far and wide scope the problem really is.

Though intelligent folks can put it all together, IMO.

I only see them addressing the parts of the problem piecemeal.

Stop blaming this on kids. Look at some of the adults here, some of them are nearly reaching their second childhood and they've been radicalized by extremist nonsense.

Be warned USMB. The time for free reign white online racism may be coming to an end.

"Family members of the 10 people that were killed in a mass shooting at a Buffalo, N.Y., grocery store in 2022 have filed a wrongful death lawsuit against six social media companies. The families allege the platforms provided an online space to promote violence while maximizing their ad revenue."

Now you are threatening USMB members with a lawsuit? I think you are losing your tenuous grasp on reality.

Stop blaming this on kids. Look at some of the adults here, some of them are nearly reaching their second childhood and they've been radicalized by extremist nonsense.
Wow.

Is that seriously the take away you got from my post?

:rolleyes:

Wrong. But to whites who can't face truth, being shown truth is traumatic.

It's not the truth, I'm not traumatized at all and how do you know I'm white?

And that is a dumb law suit.......and these families should be ashamed.

So are you warning yourself or warning Biden since you both are the biggest racists for your race and incite division and violence by making everything about race. Charles Manson would be very proud of you.

Forum List

Back