Fake prom staged to trick lesbian kids (here we go again wow)

Banning something implies that it is somehow wrong. By the court actions on prayer they have labeled this activity wrong. It is not, and people who wish to do so should find a location which doesn't make others uncomfortable and pray away.

no it doesn't. Skating is banned on many sidewalks. Glass is banned on many beaches. Cameras are banned at most concerts. Sometimes it becomes necessary to clarify distinctive and appropriate variables.

Skating on sidewalks may lead to injury of nonskaters, therefore is WRONG.

Glass may become a safety hazard on the beach, therefore is wrong.

Cameras may interfere with the performance, therefore is wrong.

You were going to make a point?

but the items, in and of themselves, are NOT WRONG. Of course it's not safe to have glass on the beach... does that make GLASS WRONG? Of course not. Likewise, your premise that the distinction between appropriate locations for praying, somehow, defines prayer as WRONG is farcical at best and fucking retarded at worst.

trust me. a point has been made. Unfortunately for you, just not the one you think you are wielding like a light saber.

Banning something implies that it is somehow wrong. By the court actions on prayer they have labeled this activity wrong. It is not, and people who wish to do so should find a location which doesn't make others uncomfortable and pray away.

no it doesn't. Skating is banned on many sidewalks. Glass is banned on many beaches. Cameras are banned at most concerts. Sometimes it becomes necessary to clarify distinctive and appropriate variables.

Skating on sidewalks may lead to injury of nonskaters, therefore is WRONG.

Glass may become a safety hazard on the beach, therefore is wrong.

Cameras may interfere with the performance, therefore is wrong.

You were going to make a point?

The difference is separation of church and state is CONSTITUTIONAL law.

>>

Your logic and debate skills are virtually nonexistent. Take two points and make some false conclusion. :lol:

it's being compared to the supposed autonomy to choose to behave in a similarly discriminatory manner. If Samson's premise is that the gov should never cull such rampant acts of discrimination on penalty of being labeled a "nanny state" then one has to wonder how similarly some felt in MS back when the fed decided it was time to end hanging ******* from trees.

Not letting Students Illustrate Unnatural Coupling @ a School Dance is NOT Analagous to the Lynching of Blacks.

You Cheapen the Atrocities that have Happened by doing that.

:)

peace...

such may be your opinion but, since i'm assuming you are neither black nor gay, you'll have to forgive me for disregarding such a less than insightful take on southern discrimination.

By ignoring atrocities mired in similar discrimination you perpetuate the same element that allowed jim crow laws and segregation to flourish. Remember, every single argument you use to vilify homosexuality was once used to vilify unwanted ethnicity. This is not coincidence.

Blacks were Property... They were Killed as Cattle and Treated Worse.

NO FUCKING COMPARISON to Homosexuals being Denied Forcing Society to Embrace their Chosen Deviation as Equal to their Natural Design.

If being Denied "Marriage" in Law is Equal to Slavery and Lynching, then the Language has Lost it's Meaning.

And in FACT, NO Consenting Adult is Denied Marriage... They are Denied the Ability to Redefine it.

Homosexuals can Choose to Defy their Design, but they can't Expect Society to Embrace that Choice.

Blacks can't jump into the Sexual Closet when they are Pulled over in the South, and they Certainly couldn't Hide it during Slavery...

Don't Belittle the Honest Civil Rights Movement with such Trivial things as Children Exhibitionists @ a High School.

peace...

Not letting Students Illustrate Unnatural Coupling @ a School Dance is NOT Analagous to the Lynching of Blacks.

peace...

such may be your opinion but, since i'm assuming you are neither black nor gay, you'll have to forgive me for disregarding such a less than insightful take on southern discrimination.

By ignoring atrocities mired in similar discrimination you perpetuate the same element that allowed jim crow laws and segregation to flourish. Remember, every single argument you use to vilify homosexuality was once used to vilify unwanted ethnicity. This is not coincidence.

NO FUCKING COMPARISON to Homosexuals being Denied Forcing Society to Embrace their Chosen Deviation as Equal to their Natural Design.

If being Denied "Marriage" in Law is Equal to Slavery and Lynching, then the Language has Lost it's Meaning.

And in FACT, NO Consenting Adult is Denied Marriage... They are Denied the Ability to Redefine it.

Homosexuals can Choose to Defy their Design, but they can't Expect Society to Embrace that Choice.

Blacks can't jump into the Sexual Closet when they are Pulled over in the South, and they Certainly couldn't Hide it during Slavery...

Don't Belittle the Honest Civil Rights Movement with such Trivial things as Children Exhibitionists @ a High School.

peace...

inequality is inequality. There are no caveats regarding who is less qualified due to the variable nature of each form of social discrimination. Jews were never owned in America. do you think that keeps Aipac from making sure jews are not discriminated against? Have fags NOT been cultural punching bags? The act of lynching, in and of itself, is not the sole definition of discrimination.

so yes, there is a DIRECT comparison applicable given the common location of both happenings.

oh, ps... it was once illegal for whites to marry ******* too. fancy that. After all.. who were they to re-define marriage laws when whites were just as banned from getting hitched to ******* as ******* were to getting hitched to whites, RIGHT?

Your opinion of what it means to belittle anything, given how laughable is your superficial distinctions, really doesn't impress me.

But, have a great weekend anyway!

Lynching is being Compared to what in this Context?...

peace...

it's being compared to the supposed autonomy to choose to behave in a similarly discriminatory manner. If Samson's premise is that the gov should never cull such rampant acts of discrimination on penalty of being labeled a "nanny state" then one has to wonder how similarly some felt in MS back when the fed decided it was time to end hanging ******* from trees.

peace...

Going to a dance is not a sexual illustration, it is a social event!

The public school should hold a dance for the entire class without discrimination.

The analogy is the discrimination, the marginalization, the righteous judgment and exclusion, the equal rights of public school students...

peace...

inequality is inequality. There are no caveats regarding who is less qualified due to the variable nature of each form of social discrimination. Jews were never owned in America. do you think that keeps Aipac from making sure jews are not discriminated against? Have fags NOT been cultural punching bags? The act of lynching, in and of itself, is not the sole definition of discrimination.

so yes, there is a DIRECT comparison applicable given the common location of both happenings.

oh, ps... it was once illegal for whites to marry ******* too. fancy that. After all.. who were they to re-define marriage laws when whites were just as banned from getting hitched to ******* as ******* were to getting hitched to whites, RIGHT?

Your opinion of what it means to belittle anything, given how laughable is your superficial distinctions, really doesn't impress me.

Race and Sexual Deviancy are NOT Analogous in the Realm of "Rights".

Human Rights, YES... Redefining our Existence... NO.

Homosexuals don't Need to be Persecuted and they don't Require Society to call them "Married" for them to Couple.

When Blacks and Whites were Denied Marriage Based on Race that Defied our Natural Design.

A Black Man and a White Woman can ProCreate...

The Possibility Exists.

Marriage is Derived from our Very Existence.

Homosexuals are Incapable of Reflecting this Naturally.

As are Multiple Partners and Family.

peace...

peace...

The public school should hold a dance for the entire class without discrimination.

The analogy is the discrimination, the marginalization, the righteous judgment and exclusion, the equal rights of public school students...

My Understanding was that One Girl wanted to Dress like a Boy...

Had she not, they would not have had an Issue.

They were being Exhibitionists for Deliberate Reasons.

They are Children and in a Minor Environment and this Agenda has NO Place there.

Let Adults make Sexually Deviant Choices and Leave the Kids out of this Fight.

peace...

Homosexuals don't Need to be Persecuted and they don't Require Society to call them "Married" for them to Couple.

When Blacks and Whites were Denied Marriage Based on Race that Defied our Natural Design.

The Possibility Exists.

peace...

Again, such may be your OPINION but.. i'll refer you to the "noses and assholes" rule.

I don't really care about how you want to mold rationalized discrimination. Discrimination isn't defined by who can or cannot procreate or what YOU fathom is some "natural design". There have been homosexuals in ancient culture continuing to this day. These are facts. When equality become a matter of who can achieve procreation then we'll let you know.

The Possibility Exists.

peace...

Again, such may be your OPINION but.. i'll refer you to the "noses and assholes" rule.

I don't really care about how you want to mold rationalized discrimination. Discrimination isn't defined by who can or cannot procreate or what YOU fathom is some "natural design". There have been homosexuals in ancient culture continuing to this day. These are facts. When equality become a matter of who can achieve procreation then we'll let you know.

It isn't what I Fathom... It's what is.

One Man and One Woman = Life Naturally... The Possibililty of it ONLY Exists with this Coupling... It's always been this way and always will be.

Two Women can NEVER ProCreate nor can Two Men... EVER.

ALL Homosexuals are Equipped to ProCreate but Choose to Defy it either by Will or Defect.

That Choice, they are Free to Make but Demanding that Society call that Choice Equal to what Creates them is Absurd.

peace...

The Possibility Exists.

peace...

It isn't what I Fathom... It's what is.

One Man and One Woman = Life Naturally... The Possibililty of it ONLY Exists with this Coupling... It's always been this way and always will be.

Two Women can NEVER ProCreate nor can Two Men... EVER.

ALL Homosexuals are Equipped to ProCreate but Choose to Defy it either by Will or Defect.

That Choice, they are Free to Make but Demanding that Society call that Choice Equal to what Creates them is Absurd.

peace...

again, your definition of validation per procreation is neither here nor there. end of line.

Your definition of what is absurd has been filed with the rest of your opinions. Thank you for traveling with Air Shogun. Enjoy your travels and remember us when next you choose to fly.

peace...

They are Children and in a Minor Environment and this Agenda has NO Place there.

A girl wanted to wear a tux. A boy wanted to wear a pony tail.

What's the difference?

Kids will be kids for deliberate reasons, so what?

Again, going to a dance is not a sexual act.

You want to punish people for being who they are and I think that's sad.

What's the difference?

I know, SAD:(...I wanna walk around nude in PUBLIC parks to exercise my "Right of Free Expression," yet all my narrow-minded, bigoted, EVUL neighbors refuse to stop calling the cops.

What's the difference?

I know, SAD:(...I wanna walk around nude in PUBLIC parks to exercise my "Right of Free Expression," yet all my narrow-minded, bigoted, EVUL neighbors refuse to stop calling the cops.

:rofl: Really? Thanks for sharing! :lol:

What's the difference?

Val, there's really not much I won't do for rep......positive rep......

the kind you can give if you approve of a post..........like this post......:eusa_whistle:

the kind you can give if you approve of a post..........like this post......:eusa_whistle:
rep ho

:lol:

rep ho

:lol:

u-maine.jpg

What's the difference?

My girlfriend used to sunbathe in her backyard. Often she would undo her bikini top so she would get a tan and not have tan lines, until the boys next door discovered that often when she did that and the phone rang she would forget that she'd done that when she got up to run in and answer the phone.

My girlfriend used to sunbathe in her backyard. Often she would undo her bikini top so she would get a tan and not have tan lines, until the boys next door discovered that often when she did that and the phone rang she would forget that she'd done that when she got up to run in and answer the phone.
LOL and they say boys arent smarter than girls
LOL

Forum List

Back