Fake prom staged to trick lesbian kids (here we go again wow)

"Everything you claim is Bullshit." - prove it. The facts are on my side.

"A high school girl wanted to go to the prom with her girlfriend. What is wrong with that?"
I don't care to write a book on why your confused. You should know the reasoning.

"Adults like you manufacture reasons why she should not be honest about who she is." - No one is saying she can't be honest. They just don't want that type of behavior at a public school function. Good for them.
The facts are not on your side and that is why you are against a gay girl taking her date to the prom. The facts are that you want to insert your religous beliefs into the public school system.
The facts are that now the majority of Americans favor equality and you don't. You are a dinosaur chasing your very large tail.
I may be confused but I know I am right and you are wrong and you should be shamed of yourself judging a high school kid.

Everybody got a prom, that is equality. The facts are indeed on my side and no law was broken. Seriously, your position of na-na I'm right and your not na-na. :lol:

No law was broken? Are you serious?
Do you understand the difference between civil and criminal law?

Seven other kids were there, which makes 9 total. So two of the kids were lesbians, and two were learning disabled. Which begs the question, who else did the school officials and community deem so undesirable they could not be allowed to associate with their precious little poppets?

that one is easy... the gay guys.... and non "popular students"
:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Or the fat kids. They might ruin the perfect little darlings' pictures, don't you know?
and this is different how?

The facts are not on your side and that is why you are against a gay girl taking her date to the prom. The facts are that you want to insert your religous beliefs into the public school system.
The facts are that now the majority of Americans favor equality and you don't. You are a dinosaur chasing your very large tail.
I may be confused but I know I am right and you are wrong and you should be shamed of yourself judging a high school kid.

Everybody got a prom, that is equality. The facts are indeed on my side and no law was broken. Seriously, your position of na-na I'm right and your not na-na. :lol:

No law was broken? Are you serious?
Do you understand the difference between civil and criminal law?

Enlighten me with the law that was violated here. You can leave out the civil side, that would require actual damages and that would just be an opinion on both our parts.

Gee, maybe your parents suck. Mine are still older and more experinced in life than me. They also have my best interests at heart. I appreciate their thoughts.

it is not in your best interests for you to be taught to hate people and act in a manner that is prejudiced against people who are different from you.

My bro is gay. So, yeah, my parents hate him. Your pretty far off base on this one Jillian.

I hope you are joking about your parents hating your brother.

Gee, maybe your parents suck. Mine are still older and more experinced in life than me. They also have my best interests at heart. I appreciate their thoughts.

it is not in your best interests for you to be taught to hate people and act in a manner that is prejudiced against people who are different from you.

My bro is gay.
So, yeah, my parents hate him. Your pretty far off base on this one Jillian.

Your brother is gay and you are not gay because your parents did their job? :confused:

>>

Yours didn't do their job. Mine gave me the opportunity to go to church and other good character development activities. Knowing how to think without a good context is worthless.

My bro is gay.

Your brother is gay and you are not gay because your parents did their job? :confused:

>>

Yours didn't do their job. Mine gave me the opportunity to go to church and other good character development activities. Knowing how to think without a good context is worthless.

Yes, they did their job, my brother just chose to ignore the things they taught. Apparently some want to use the excuse of genetics as well. Maybe I was dropped on my head at birth, who knows? Maybe you can just keep your personal attack to me and leave my family out of it? Your logic and debate skills are virtually nonexistent. Take two points and make some false conclusion. :lol:

My bro is gay.

>>

Yes, they did their job, my brother just chose to ignore the things they taught. Apparently some want to use the excuse of genetics as well. Maybe I was dropped on my head at birth, who knows? Maybe you can just keep your personal attack to me and leave my family out of it? Your logic and debate skills are virtually nonexistent. Take two points and make some false conclusion. :lol:

If you wanted your family out of the arguement you shouldn't have brought them up.
And you never hate your child, your parents sound immature to me. You may disagree with them, but you never hate your child.

My bro is gay.

>>

:lol: I attacked you, huh? Oh boo hoo. :lol:

No, that's why we need a nanny state, to wag their finger in annoyance whenever anyone "acts in a manner" deemed inappropriate.
You mean like when a girl wants to dance with the girl she loves at a high school prom?

>>

no family. ~elvisYes, it is wrong, which is why I will apologize for making the statement.

no family. ~elvis Yes, it is wrong, which is why I will apologize for making the statement.

I attacked no one, nutjob. :eusa_liar:

Please, with your mad skills can you point out who told Barb that her parents must suck?

My bro is gay.

>>

So you had to be taught what your sexual preference is?
I was born with my sexual preference in me and no one had to teach me to be a heterosexual, the same as your brother was born the way he is.
You stand by and allow others to attack your brother because he is gay? Please tell me I am wrong for believing, from your posts here, that you are ashamed of your brother because he is gay.

no family. ~elvis It is a little different when I bring your family into it huh? Yes, it is wrong, which is why I will apologize for making the statement.

:cuckoo:

I could care less about a personal attack. no family It is a little different when I bring your family into it huh? Yes, it is wrong, which is why I will apologize for making the statement.

I attacked no one, nutjob. :eusa_liar:

Please, with your mad skills can you point out who told Barb that her parents must suck?

Good point, sorry Barb.

Alright, hopefully Barb will see that later. Kudos. :thup:

Now, with your mad skills can you point out where I attacked you or your family?

Clue: Those quotes I highlighted are your own words! :eusa_shhh: :lol:

Valerie, I think you did attack them, but at this point the issue is what I said. Sent Barb a PM. Just taking my lumps at this point.

Valerie, I think you did attack them, but at this point the issue is what I said. Sent Barb a PM. Just taking my lumps at this point.

:rofl: What, no linky to the big attack?

I'm shocked that what you THINK has no basis in reality, really I am. :cuckoo:

No, that's why we need a nanny state, to wag their finger in annoyance whenever anyone "acts in a manner" deemed inappropriate, like publically posting lusty pics of cartoon characters

Betty+Boop+03.jpg

or, you know, hanging ******* from trees..

:rolleyes:

fucking nanny state...

Last edited:
"wonder what is so wrong with these people? its sickining i now want a free vip ticket to go down there and go into teh school and just start something..

Fake prom staged to trick lesbian kids - Broadsheet - Salon.com

"
Constance McMillen just wanted what teenage girls have dreamed about since time immemorial -- to go to the prom with the person she's dating. In McMillen's case, that person happens to be another girl. But the possibility of some same-sex jamming to "I Gotta Feeling" didn't sit too well with the folks at Mississippi's Itawamba Agricultural High School. Reasoning that no prom was better than a prom with lesbians, they abruptly canceled the whole affair last month. Cue media frenzy, ACLU lawsuit, Facebook uproar.
After an embarrassing glare of attention on Itawamba, it seemed a happy ending was in sight. Last Tuesday, the school agreed to host an off-campus prom and told Constance she could, per her stated intention, bring her date and wear a tux. On Friday night, McMillen and her girlfriend showed up at the Fulton Country Club ready to party. There, she says, she found just seven other revelers, including two learning disabled students.
Worse, she claims that her classmates were off doing the Macarena at an alternate event, arranged with the aid and consent of the parents and staff of her school. Speaking to the Advocate this week, McMillen said, "They had two proms and I was only invited to one of them ... everyone went to the other one I wasn't invited to."
God knows it's no great stretch to give teens and adults credit for being ignorant douchebags, but seriously? They threw a whole other prom? What is this, an episode of "Glee"?
Indeed, Gawker reported yesterday that they had dug up a Facebook page for one of McMillen's classmates, and lo! There were pix galore of a well-attended, corsage-riddled weekend dance event. (Even more have been neatly compiled on BruceKatz23's Flickr stream.) Unlike that legendary slumber party your best friend threw when she told you she was home alone with the mumps, however, the alternate dance wasn't a total top secret. McMillen says that she knew about the other event, but, "If I wasn't wanted there, I wasn't going to go."
The elaborate lengths to which people will apparently go to avoid a girl in a tux are dispiriting at best, and McMillen's victory may seem to have the word "Pyrrhic" stamped all over it. But in the end, she may well have had a better prom than many of us ever did. (Non-discrimination is a right, but having crappy experiences in high school is pretty much an inevitability.) McMillen told the Advocate that the special ed kids "had the time of their lives ... That's the one good thing that came out of this, [these kids] didn't have to worry about people making fun of them."
It may have been far from perfect, but unlike the blowout across town, that little shindig at Fulton Country Club was everything that I hope for for my own daughters, on their prom nights and their wedding days and all their lives. Because none of those other people matter. On Friday night, Connie McMillen got to walk through that door on the arm of the person she wanted to dance with."

School and students need to stop listen to parents and grow up. "

This is just outrageous.

What a sick fucking community this must be.

Yes, any community that doesn't share your moral standards is just fucking sick.

Perhaps we should conduct an Inquistion, ferrit out those that sicken you, and burn them at the stake.

Or at the very least exclude them from the prom just like a good nanny state would do!

Forum List

Back